What's new

The Real Story Behind the U.S.-India Nuclear Deal

The Americans have virtually bought the Indians through this Strategik Deal .
Yet it was an expensive one but Certenly Gaved US an edge over its Arch Rivals China and Russia .
The Bear and the Red Dragon would certinly be not happy from such a move. I still dought it ! Is it Really a strtegik Deal or a trap layed down to catch the White Whale .
Its like the Russians are defeated By the US over such a strategik and a vital Market.

Wat if India surpases China and comes up to a level upon which it could challange the Westren Economy and interests throughout the Globe. Then what will happen ? any Indian wants to putt light on it .
BTW India has certinly made a huge leap on to the course of becoming a Major Global Power through this Deal.
I say play bothways dont challnge the Chinese quite often and let the Juice keep flowing in From the West untill its time show some guts.

BANGLADESHIS ARE SON OF A BIT-CH

BANGLADESH IS A LOW LYING LAND WITH A LOW LYING PEOPLE.

BANGLADESHIS ARE MONKEYS.

BANGLADESHIS ARE SPOON OF INDIA.

BANGLADESHI PEOPLE EAT HORSE SH-IT.

BANGLADESHI PEOPLE STINK LIKE FISH.

WE PAKISTANI ARE THE MOST SUPREME RACE

BANGALIES ARE MONKEYS AND THEY SUCK DONKEY'S CO-CK

WE FU-CK BANGALI DOGS

WE WILL KILL BANGALI DOGS

WE CUT BANGALI DOGS INTO PIECES

SHITHOLES ARE BANGLADESHIS

WE WILL NEVER FORGET THAT THEY ALLIED WITH INDIAN BASTARD ARMY & BETRAYED US WHICH SHATTERED OUR IMAGE TO THE WORLD

DUE TO THESE TRAITOR BANGALIS, WE HAD TO LOSE UNBELIEVABLY IN 1971 WAR.

YET WE FUCKED THEIR FEMALES,THEIR BREASTS ARE SO JUICY

WE LICKED BANGLADESHI FEMALES NIPPLES

WE RAPED THEM IN DAYLIGHT

WE MADE BANGLADESHI FEMALES PREGNANT

WE CUT THEIR BREASTS AND THEN DROPPED THEIR BODIES IN THE GRAVE.

ALLAH WILL HELP US TO TEACH BANGALI A VERY GOOD LESSON IN NEAR FUTURE.

WE KILLED BANGLADESHI FREEDOM FIGHTS INDISCRIMINATELY

WE ARE THE STRONGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD.

PAKISTAN ZINDABAD.
bast**ds like u are disgrace to Pakistan and its army.
Please ban him.

I think India should consider that what its giving US in Return. Arent they giving away something really needed to US in Cheap . They could have got more juice out of it ?

I think the sales are just part of the reason. The U.S. see's a opportunity to drive a wedge between India and Russia on defense procurement and cooperation. India is not very happy with Russia right now.

:chilli:
No he is not, I am working for RAW. My job is to report MBI, Babur CM and Communists back to my boss. But I am having dificulty finding Communist's true identity. ;) Can you help!!!!:tongue:

There can't be two gabbar singh on PDF ...:chilli:

I think India should consider that what its giving US in Return. Arent they giving away something really needed to US in Cheap . They could have got more juice out of it ?

I think the sales are just part of the reason. The U.S. see's a opportunity to drive a wedge between India and Russia on defense procurement and cooperation. India is not very happy with Russia right now.

India is not giving any thing in return,,,,,India & USA both are gaining a partner.......
India out of Nuclear apartheid
USA economy boosted

Strategically ,,india is doing everything right::
india is now close allies of both USA & Russia,,,good friend of both Israel & Muslim world...

Pentagon may take control of US nuclear stockpile

Updated at: 1655 PST, Saturday, February 07, 2009
WASHINGTON: Obama administration is considering the idea to hand over the US nuclear stockpile to the Pentagon.

According to a US newspaper, the US nuclear weapons program is currently under the Department of Energy (DOE) and the US government wants the Pentagon to take control of this program so that the DOE could focus more on research and preservation of energy initiatives.

The White House has directed both the departments to prepare a detailed report in this regard and a deadline of September 30 has been set for the purpose.

Does it matter if its in pentagons hands or armys's hand or even obamas uncles hand... it does matter anyway for the rest of the world..

The Americans have virtually bought the Indians through this Strategik Deal .

Or is it the other way??/ coz its India which benifits from US.

Yet it was an expensive one but Certenly Gaved US an edge over its Arch Rivals China and Russia .

Us has no edge from the deal since nothing has been gained by US.

The Bear and the Red Dragon would certinly be not happy from such a move. I still dought it ! Is it Really a strtegik Deal or a trap layed down to catch the White Whale .

i have noted that after the US deal india inked similar deal with Russia, France, UK, Canada, and now south korea.. if ur theory is right all these countries have bought India and India is now their puppet.

Its like the Russians are defeated By the US over such a strategik and a vital Market.

My friend Russia gave a better deal than US ( please check some news articles)...

http://www.indianexpress.com/news/india-france-ink-nuclear-deal-first-after-nsg-waiver/368048/

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/indias-nuclear-deal-back-on-track/story-e6frg6t6-1111116990733

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/India-Russia-sign-nuclear-deal/articleshow/5311267.cms

more if u want..

@birdofprey:

Dear, you are wasting your time explaining all these. This all has been discussed in detail. People out of jealousy and frustation are talking like India became puppet and all.

History shows India was never a puppet. It was one of founder of NAM movement. With ever increasing militiray, economy, diplomatic, cultural etc. might, how can India now be a "puppet"??

Bottom line is, India did a geniuos stroke by this deal. India has friend everywhere. Kudos to Indian foreign policymakers. India has friends in west, central asia, SA, SE asia, east asia, ME nations etc. etc...

@birdofprey:

Dear, you are wasting your time explaining all these. This all has been discussed in detail. People out of jealousy and frustation are talking like India became puppet and all.

History shows India was never a puppet. It was one of founder of NAM movement. With ever increasing militiray, economy, diplomatic, cultural etc. might, how can India now be a "puppet"??

Bottom line is, India did a geniuos stroke by this deal. India has friend everywhere. Kudos to Indian foreign policymakers. India has friends in west, central asia, SA, SE asia, east asia, ME nations etc. etc...

Those who call India had become puppet also ask for same deal and cry river over it. So does that mean they are unhappy that US is not accepting them as puppet.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom