What's new

The real reason for why Ghassem Soleimani was murdered

This piece is in Swedish so hope google translate is good enough. IMO very read worthy for my fellow Hamvatans!
It’s very rare to have such objectivity and real knowledge about our region which she possess. Highly recommended!
https://www.expressen.se/kronikorer/magda-gad/usa-kan-ha-oppnat-helvetets-portar-i-iran/
Pretext
KABUL. The analyzes of why Major General Qassem Soleimani - the second highest leader in Iran after Ayatollah Ali Khamenei - has been killed by the United States are numerous.
The majority, including Reuters, claim that there was an Iranian secret plan, ultimately ruled by Quds commander Qassem Soleimani, to kill US soldiers.
One can wonder what decade these analysts and journalists are living in.

Google translated
https://translate.googleusercontent...700283&usg=ALkJrhg49Tws4bxueOSvfThMN_X_l_vL0A

General Solaimani was killed in order to pave the way for upcoming invasion of Iran which would be funded by Saudi-emirati axis and fought by US, Israel and some begger pathetic Muslim countries.

General Solaimani was killed in order to pave the way for upcoming invasion of Iran which would be funded by Saudi-emirati axis and fought by US, Israel and some begger pathetic Muslim countries.

If Iran acts like a civilized country and stop meddling in other countries affairs then it wouldn't be in such a deep shiite today.

They even recruited Pakistani Shias for their dirty wars in Middle East.

If US attacks Iran which is never going to happen, It will definitely bring peace to the region.

If Iran acts like a civilized country and stop meddling in other countries affairs then it wouldn't be in such a deep shiite today.

If US attacks Iran which is never going to happen, It will definitely bring peace to the region.
Yes. Thus US attack brought peace in Afghanistan, Iraq, Somalia , Syria and Libya. They will come one day in Karachi too ! It will happen.

There are no good guys in this conflict. All of them have their hands bloodied.

Iraq war idocy

This piece is in Swedish so hope google translate is good enough. IMO very read worthy for my fellow Hamvatans!
It’s very rare to have such objectivity and real knowledge about our region which she possess. Highly recommended!
https://www.expressen.se/kronikorer/magda-gad/usa-kan-ha-oppnat-helvetets-portar-i-iran/

That article just repeats two words again and both of these words i i hate the most in this world. sunni & shia both words are very bad in my opinion.

What about Saudi Arabia? Turkey? UAE? Qatar? Israel? US?

Oh that’s right you mean Iran should stay within its borders while Arabs do whatever they want.

Nice fantasy world for you

Oh that’s right you mean Iran should stay within its borders while Arabs do whatever they want.

Saudi arabia is pure evil these days because of mbs. All of this problem is because of saudi royals.

Iran played a major role in shaping the sectarian government in the aftermath which resulted in more bloodshed. They thrive like parasites wherever US attacks.

Yet it was the Arabs supporting the US in destruction of a fellow Arab state

Pathetic don't you think

All this mess is because of US and Israel they should be defeated in the region but not at the expense of Sunni blood.
Iran has directly and indirectly spilled more Muslim blood than Israel ever could.

Why support Bashar when the majority of Syrians are clearly against him?

Back
Top Bottom