What's new

The real gap between China and India

SBUS-CXK

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
China
After Mr. Modi became Prime Minister of India, it seems that India has been invincible. Claiming to be "superpower", emphasizing the "surgical strike", claiming to "2.5 line war". Mr. Modi gave India too much confidence, as if India had succeeded, but..... Really?

Now that Indians have declared the "2.5 line war". The goals are clear: China and Pakistan. So, as a Chinese, please allow me to compare the strength of China and India.

National Defense Industry: it is clear that China and India are not at the same level.

In simple terms, when Chinese J-6 and type 59 tanks were at the Uganda-Tanzania war. India LCA and Arjun tank does not even exist. when China's J-7 and type 69 tank were at the Iran-Iraq war. India LCA and Arjun tank is just a paper. Still not simple enough? OK, a direct contrast....

India' LCA VS China' Q5, J-6, J-7, J-8, J-10, J-10B, J-10C, J-11, J-11B, J-15, J-16, J-20, J-31, JH-7, K-8, L-15, Y-5, Y-6, Y-7, Y-8, Y-20, H-6,H-6K, KJ-2000, KJ-500, Gaoxin 6, AG-600, C919....Some small production planes or transition models are not on the list. Oh, So sorry, I almost forgot, and JF-17.

As for the Navy and army equipment, I hope to wait until India solves the weapons inventory problem. Then we'll talk about it.

Space technology: because India is a superpower, India's space technology is very advanced. Recently, India sent 104 satellites into space. Oh, our lovely India friends have begun to laugh at China.

But unfortunately, despite the India is a superpower and has advanced space technology, I can not ignore these facts...

1, India is the only country in the world that does not have an independent satellite navigation system.

2, India is the only country in the world without manned space technology (not to blame India, because there are only three countries in the world with manned space technology, Russia, USA, China)

3, India is the only country in the world with no space docking technology.

4, India is the only country in the world without the moon landing technology.

This is the space technology that India is proud of... Just send 104 satellites into space in the same orbit (load only 3 tons)

Since many Indians used the Internet for the first time, they probably never knew the world before they had their first computer, so Indians believed they were superpowers.

The world's largest arms importer is challenging the world's TOP 3 arms exporters ? Indians, are you ready for your weapon inventory?

Last edited:
Hans need to stop with their India obsession and focus on the sounds on Mongol, Turkic and Tibetan swords being sharpened.
Right, India should stop comparing with china. Stop 2.5 line war roar, to resolve the Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Sikh, Muslim, Bodo etc..

So, Indians are right about all China's obsession, but when we talk about it seriously... Is that wrong?

@patman @Taimoor Khan @lastone @T-Rex @Azadkashmir @Lotus_stalk @ashok321 @AnnoyingOrange
@Mr Javed @Tom M

After Mr. Modi became Prime Minister of India, it seems that India has been invincible. Claiming to be "superpower", emphasizing the "surgical strike", claiming to "2.5 line war". Mr. Modi gave India too much confidence, as if India had succeeded, but..... Really?

Now that Indians have declared the "2.5 line war". The goals are clear: China and Pakistan. So, as a Chinese, please allow me to compare the strength of China and India.

National Defense Industry: it is clear that China and India are not at the same level.

In simple terms, when Chinese J-6 and type 59 tanks were at the Uganda-Tanzania war. India LCA and Arjun tank does not even exist. when China's J-7 and type 69 tank were at the Iran-Iraq war. India LCA and Arjun tank is just a paper. Still not simple enough? OK, a direct contrast....

India' LCA VS China' Q5, J-6, J-7, J-8, J-10, J-10B, J-10C, J-11, J-11B, J-15, J-16, J-20, J-31, JH-7, K-8, L-15, Y-5, Y-6, Y-7, Y-8, Y-20, H-6,H-6K, KJ-2000, KJ-500, Gaoxin 6, C919....Some small production planes or transition models are not on the list. Oh, So sorry, I almost forgot, and JF-17.

As for the Navy and army equipment, I hope to wait until India solves the weapons inventory problem. Then we'll talk about it.

Space technology: because India is a superpower, India's space technology is very advanced. Recently, India sent 104 satellites into space. Oh, our lovely India friends have begun to laugh at China.

But unfortunately, despite the India is a superpower and has advanced space technology, I can not ignore these facts...

1, India is the only country in the world that does not have an independent satellite navigation system.

2, India is the only country in the world without manned space technology (not to blame India, because there are only three countries in the world with manned space technology, Russia, USA, China)

This is the space technology that India is proud of... Just send 104 satellites into space in the same orbit (load only 3 tons)

Since many Indians used the Internet for the first time, they probably never knew the world before they had their first computer, so Indians believed they were superpowers.

The world's largest arms importer is challenging the world's TOP 3 arms exporters ? Indians, are you ready for your weapon inventory?

I am surprised you forgot to mention the payload capacity of your rockets in the list. Please include it as point 5.

India' LCA VS China' Q5, J-6, J-7, J-8, J-10, J-10B, J-10C, J-11, J-11B, J-15, J-16, J-20, J-31, JH-7, K-8, L-15, Y-5, Y-6, Y-7, Y-8, Y-20, H-6,H-6K, KJ-2000, KJ-500, Gaoxin 6, C919....Some small production planes or transition models are not on the list. Oh, So sorry, I almost forgot, and JF-17.

At the end we dont need all this to show Chinese their place .
Supply Chain has been established and Indian Army also deployed in surroundings of DokLa area .
Message is clear instead of the daily warnings do something in border .We are looking towards it .

I am surprised you forgot to mention the payload capacity of your rockets in the list. Please include it as point 5.
I'm surprised you mentioned the load capacity of Chinese rockets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenzhou_5
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenzhou_6
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenzhou_7

At the end we dont need all this to show Chinese their place .
Supply Chain has been established and Indian Army also deployed in surroundings of DokLa area .
Message is clear instead of the daily warnings do something in border .We are looking towards it .
Indians are always like this. Once they see a serious discussion, they start to roar...

Roaring is the monopoly of Chinese medias and PDF Chinese :D

Until now GoI was too silent .
But Chinese govt are shouting at top .
If you want to do something do it or please shut it up.
Oh, if there is no "superpower" announced surgical strike and 2.5 line war. I'll believe you. :-)

Indians always define their actions to other people.

"2, India is the only country in the world without manned space technology (not to blame India, because there are only three countries in the world with manned space technology, Russia, USA, China)

4, India is the only country in the world without the moon landing technology."

It does not help in a war on planet earth

Type-59 tank is a souped up T-55 tank

proof of pudding is in eating, come with your arms rather than with your words.
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...dge-tumbles-down-two-hours-after-its-finished

Type-59 tank is a souped up T-55 tank
This is the Tanzania type 59G tank
1733289982012122913063603.jpg

proof of pudding is in eating, come with your arms rather than with your words.
http://www.scmp.com/news/china/soci...dge-tumbles-down-two-hours-after-its-finished
Hey, friend, calm down, this is serious discussion, if you need some comfort... I suggest you investigate why India crashed 2 planes in 3 days.

Poor defence industry....

They are unable to control NK or Tibet or Vietnam or etc........Not sure how they are going to even ...never mind!
What??? India can controlled Kashmir, Manipur, Assam, Sikhs and Bodo?
You don't seem to know India.

It takes time to get quality.

Anyway, we already have 1. We have our own independent navigation system.

As for 2, 3, 4, they are unnecessary right now. The US doesn't have manned capability anymore either.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom