What's new

The Quest for White Teeth

Manticore

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Ok lets share our teeth whitening recommendations

Two times brushing, flossing, listerine mouth wash/ hydrogen per oxide are the basic requirements

Recently colgate/oralB have come up with an optic white regimen consisting of tooth paste, mouth wash and tooth brush

Crest has come up with 3d white tooth paste range along with 3d white brush and mouth wash

Zoom NiteWhite 22% gel with a sports mouth guard is another method employed by many

plus white 5 minute teeth whitening gel

goSmile

Generally people are placing the crest regimen above the baking soda tooth pastes. These regimens also include 3d whitening strips which I have not used as they can cause pain if left for too long on sensitive teeth

bite-lip-600x450.jpg

Oh dang, that picture...ANTIBODY, aaj shab e barat hai, aaj to aisa na karo...:D

BTW, you people are pretty serious about these dental treatments...all I use is a good old Colgate (with those spearmint flakes type thing) and I eat Apple (alot)...daant chaand ki tarah chamaktay hain!

Brush at least twice a day, properly and floss.

Also avoid black coffee or black tea.
And as said above, apples are good, pineapples remove stains too.

Nothing fancy, that should do fine.
Don't expect results over night though.

using hydrogen per oxide and salt on finger tip could be the economic anti-bacterial agents

White teeth does not mean healthy teeth.

White teeth can be excess of fluorides or lack of calcium.

Tips for healthy teeth:

1. Brush and Floss.

2. A stain of yellow on your teeth is usually in many cultures that drink lots of tea, coffee, soda, and wine among other items.

3. Brush your tongue and your gums.

4. Healthy Eating, food that is nice and firm ie Apples, Pear, Carrots help clean your teeth upon chewing.

5. Visit the Dentist at least one time a year.

i think @ANTIBODY has ruined his teeth with paan chalya tambaku

Thəorətic Muslim;4443134 said:
White teeth does not mean healthy teeth.

White teeth can be excess of fluorides or lack of calcium.

Tips for healthy teeth:

1. Brush and Floss.

2. A stain of yellow on your teeth is usually in many cultures that drink lots of tea, coffee, soda, and wine among other items.

3. Brush your tongue and your gums.

4. Healthy Eating, food that is nice and firm ie Apples, Pear, Carrots help clean your teeth upon chewing.

5. Visit the Dentist at least one time a year.

well floss is not very healthy, using the string to clean the insides of teeth will increase the gap between teeth, it will also injure your gum(bleeding as a result) and it will also erode your teeth :nono:

Last edited by a moderator:
baqi sab to theek hai,whats with the pic:D oops never realized its a mod thread..sorry

using hydrogen per oxide and salt on finger tip could be the economic anti-bacterial agents
You mean baking soda?! We can use baking soda + salt and you can rinse your teeth with that mixture or aply directly...but dont do it frequently (my dentist told me not to do it frequently as it can erode the enamel or something)

WELL my dadi uses baking soda + salt or was it bicarbonate? :blink: can never get it right of the two!

i think @ANTIBODY has ruined his teeth with paan chalya tambaku

well floss is not very healthy, using the string to clean the insides of teeth will increase the gap between teeth, it will also injure your gum(bleeding as a result) and it will also erode your teeth :nono:

Contrary. Flossing removes the plaque between the teeth, that brushing simply misses. Mouth wash is also good.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom