What's new

The powerful ISI

HAIDER

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
The alleged Pakistani spy was planning to hand over sketches to a contact from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, a senior superintendent of police said

:tup:
Sudhakar Sudhanshu was arrested Monday in Patna carrying sketches that showed the location of Indian troops in the disputed Kashmir region and an ordnance factory, said Bihar state police official Neelmani, who uses one name.
He was allegedly planning to visit Nepal to hand over the sketches to a contact from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, Vineet Vinayak, a senior superintendent of police, told The Associated Press.
Police also recovered five mobile phone SIM cards that could be used on networks in Nepal and elsewhere.
India and Pakistan have fought two wars over control of Kashmir since they won independence from Britain in 1947. They both claim the Himalayan territory in entirety.
Sudhanshu is being held under India's anti-espionage law and will be formally charged later, Vinayak said. He will be appointed a lawyer when he appears in court. He could be jailed for 10 years, if convicted for spying.
Sudhanshu joined the army in 2002, but was kicked out five years later for indiscipline, Vinayak said. -AP

The alleged Pakistani spy was planning to hand over sketches to a contact from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, a senior superintendent of police said

:tup:
Sudhakar Sudhanshu was arrested Monday in Patna carrying sketches that showed the location of Indian troops in the disputed Kashmir region and an ordnance factory, said Bihar state police official Neelmani, who uses one name.
He was allegedly planning to visit Nepal to hand over the sketches to a contact from Pakistan's Inter-Services Intelligence, Vineet Vinayak, a senior superintendent of police, told The Associated Press.
Police also recovered five mobile phone SIM cards that could be used on networks in Nepal and elsewhere.
India and Pakistan have fought two wars over control of Kashmir since they won independence from Britain in 1947. They both claim the Himalayan territory in entirety.
Sudhanshu is being held under India's anti-espionage law and will be formally charged later, Vinayak said. He will be appointed a lawyer when he appears in court. He could be jailed for 10 years, if convicted for spying.
Sudhanshu joined the army in 2002, but was kicked out five years later for indiscipline, Vinayak said. -AP

We should try to take out as much information from him as we can and then dump him in some black jail and throw away the keys after the case of episonage.

this way we can bust the ISI agents operating within India and RAW can take the actions accordingly.

We should try to take out as much information from him as we can and then dump him in some black jail and throw away the keys after the case of episonage.

this way we can bust the ISI agents operating within India and RAW can take the actions accordingly.

^ :lol::lol:

And what should we do with the RAW Agents that we have nabbed in Swat and FATA

^ :lol::lol:

And what should we do with the RAW Agents that we have nabbed in Swat and FATA

Do whatever you want to do, that's your problem not our. By the way how do you identify a RAW agent? I hope not being circumcised is the only criteria. So far I have heard only that here.

First and foremost of all.... Proove them to be RAW agents...

Do you have any proof that they were ISI agents even though he was allegedly caught carrying sketches of Indian troops location?

I hope not being circumcised is the only criteria. So far I have heard only that here.

No it is not. Read my previous post, as to the Trolls who try to disgrace Hinduism or any of your religious beliefs, a guy did that in that thread as well, But I asked him and the MODS to remove any such disgraceful remarks about other people's religious beliefs and they did. See for yourself here:

MODDED

Do you have any proof that they were ISI agents even though he was allegedly caught carrying sketches of Indian troops location?

Your member is proudly posting it............:agree: thinking it is great valor to get caught in spy operation and achieve martyrdom.

I already did, infact ISPR did:

Criminals in Swat are RAW Agents

But none of the Indians here believed it, and denied it, which is natural and expected, as we would try to defend the ISI, but here is why you guys are wrong in this instance and these are actually RAW agents and paid/hired guns.

Reply to the Denial that they are RAW agents and hired guns

Confession means nothing, lets have common standard for proof. About TTP guys they have claimed lot of stuff.

I cannot believe that some people here say that India have a terrorist camp in Afghanistan.
There are 100K troops of NATO forces and India does not even have troops there, how can that be possible.
I have read multiple articles from senior members of US defence denying any such thing, Hoolbroke denied it.

Thanks for the effort, righteous_fire, but it's like banging your head against a wall. We can't expect an average Indian will accept this, not when there are a hundred news channels and a thousand blockbuster Bollywood films constantly pumping the insides of their brains with propaganda, and when anyone who speaks out against them is demonized openly by politicians, the media and the military (Red Flag anyone?). All defense of R&AW activities here is based purely on nationalistic feelings, it would be foolish of us to expect the average-Joe Indian to be well informed of their intelligence activities. No matter how hypocritical it is, I mean, since we're talking about a country that violated our country's airspace without a shred evidence of state-involvement in the Bombay attacks. But they require us to present undeniable evidence. That's not hypocritical at all.

Getting back on topic, this man was one asset, I bet there are many more. That's just the nature of the business, it doesn't make the ISI "powerful", as claimed by the thread starter. This news would have alerted the other Pakistani assets and agents involved inside India, so it's not a smart move on the part of the press to leak it. Anyway, this is also happening inside Pakistan, so we should keep our guard up as a nation. RAW is also a capable intelligence service.

ISI has set up lots of moles inside Indian army..its just one, but another one with more info sneak away..lolz

Back
Top Bottom