What's new

The Pak-US strategic dialogue

General Kiyani has visited General Patreaus and discussed about Indian role in Afghanistan , Providing Modern Equipment and weapon systems to PA and Saw USN Blue Angles demonstration.;):pakistan::usflag:

6cf8d64bcdfdc0d771a636a9a3b07c8c.jpg

d27b56872deb163ee90ff4c869cb64bc.jpg

7494c27f6adc09b1a0b9ca4a8b7f8621.gif

Regards:

How did you come to that conclusion ? This is a man without which Judiciary would be in Zaradari's grubby paws, without him callin the shots i shudder at the thought of where this country would have ended up.

Kayani is the single man who has pulled Pakistan out of this mess of a century, a time where the news of "Pakistan is going to fall apart" were coming in more often than the weather report this man gave this country a new hope. Above all he restored the hope and confidence of Pakistanis in their army. We had lost in Afghanistan forever, keeping the Americans at bay this guy managed to not only effectively root out the TTP but put Pakistan on the front row seat in London conference.

I cant even think of where we would be had he not been there, a little gratitude would be nice. In

Don't make him Hero. If army can't fight internal insurgency how can they fight with India. BTW army is using tanks and airforce to crush its own people.

What pakistan got by getting front row seat in london conference. May be tea/biscuit before other?

from wat i have read, it says that pakistan will talk to US about its indian concerns. if Gen Kyani has talked in this regard or not, nothing is said in the above article.

excellent step. What do senior members have to say?

Hi.

So Far we have to follow the news because we would have to wait until the results will emerge.

One thing is for sure and that is Kiyani is pressing his US counterparts to Provide Land warfare equipment and special weapons for Anti Terrorist ops.

As Far as India is concern, having in hand that Kiyani is not a politician he might be looking at its strategic and military importance of having India in Afghanistan theater of War.

Expect some New weapon acquisitions:D:pakistan::usflag:

Don't make him Hero. If army can't fight internal insurgency how can they fight with India. BTW army is using tanks and airforce to crush its own people.

What pakistan got by getting front row seat in london conference. May be tea/biscuit before other?

hmm yeah if the front row seat got tea biscuit, i feel bad for your people..what'd they get broccoli ? :rofl:

As to your first point, bravo...your a moron

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom