What's new

The overdramatic nature of Korean protest against Japan

Talk is cheap my friend, How can you say you hope for a better relationship while there is a Korean member standing right there, pointing out your wrong doings, demanding your apology,and getting ignored by you! If this isn't hypocrisy I honestly don't know what is.

So please, say you are sorry to @liamtoh . We just got one active Korean member here on PDF and I really hope he can stay. Prove to us that the Japanese people do possess the innate ability to make apologies. If you can do it, I would have a lot more respect for you, at least more than Shinzo Abe. :p: And I am sure not only does that mean a lot to him,but also goes a long way with us Chinese PDF members:-) Right?

@TaiShang @TheTruth @Kolaps @Martian2 @Jlaw @Beidou2020 @ChineseTiger1986 @jkroo @AndrewJin @terranMarine @sicsheep @xunzi @Kyle Sun @SelfServeFive @dlclong
@+4vsgorillas-Apebane @kankan326 @Raphael @rcrmj @hans @Speeder 2 @cirr @Keel @Genesis @theniubt @bobsm @Place Of Space @Stranagor @name @BuddhaPalm

food_FrozenRickshaw2lo.jpg

Omg I love that song. Anyway, brod parang nagpapansin na yang koreanong yan..Baka nga intsik talaga yan. Gi tapol na ko magbasa kanang topic nga ancient na sigi gi balik balik..pasagdi na lang. Basta clean ang imohang conscience.

Thank You , my friend. I, too, hope that relations between Japan and Korea get better over time, and that extremist thought (on both sides) abates. I believe that the hatred some Koreans have for Japan is a generational issue. I hope that someday relations between Japan and Korea would be as constructive and peaceful as Japan's relationship with the Philippines. :)

well one can dream, even the USA does not trust Japan if Japan does not come clean for what they did for WWII. they give you for whats needed to counter China and not one bit more.

Japan can play the North Korean threat 3 times a day, but there is not a single chance that S.K will let a single Japanese solider set foot on the Korea peninsula. If there is something in common between the N. K and S.K, that is their hatred towards Japan, Unlike the Pinoys, the Koreans do have a sense of national pride.

South Korea is so far the only country opposing Japan becoming a permanent member on UNSC, (Surprised? its not China, although we'd be joining them soon), so Japan can forget about it, let along play a larger role in global or regional security with even one bit of legitimacy.

Simple answer: National Pride

Some Japanese can't say we are sorry for invaded your country but you have to thank me for:
1. Liberated and free your country from Western powers (but they killed lots of people, war crime issue)
2. Developed your country (the primary reason was for their own benefit).

Talk is cheap my friend, How can you say you hope for a better relationship while there is a Korean member standing right there, pointing out your wrong doings, demanding your apology,and getting ignored by you! If this isn't hypocrisy I honestly don't know what is.

So please, say you are sorry to @liamtoh . We just got one active Korean member here on PDF and I really hope he can stay. Prove to us that the Japanese people do possess the innate ability to make apologies. If you can do it, I would have a lot more respect for you, at least more than Shinzo Abe. :p: And I am sure not only does that mean a lot to him,but also goes a long way with us Chinese PDF members:-) Right?

@TaiShang @TheTruth @Kolaps @Martian2 @Jlaw @Beidou2020 @ChineseTiger1986 @jkroo @AndrewJin @terranMarine @sicsheep @xunzi @Kyle Sun @SelfServeFive @dlclong
@+4vsgorillas-Apebane @kankan326 @Raphael @rcrmj @hans @Speeder 2 @cirr @Keel @Genesis @theniubt @bobsm @Place Of Space @Stranagor @name @BuddhaPalm
Say sorry to Korean ?
He only remembers how Japanese modernized Korean /school./railway blablabla

Neta furi ga konna ni tsurai koto da to wa

Ima ochita shizuku wa namida da ne

Soshite kimi ga dete iku yoake wo matte

Kurayami ga kowai kimi no koto dakara

baloon-candle-fire-japanese-Favim.com-1405426.jpg

Jesus. what now?

I think I might keep this thread for a little bit longer to prove to my friends and co-workers that Abe's unapologetic stance is not political, It's genetic. :rofl:

As for @liamtoh ,as much as I wish to admire your photoshop skills, the picture you described wasn‘t very nice to be honest. So may I suggest you take the high ground and do not post it here.Japanese people have feelings too.

Cheers

Jesus. what now?

I think I might keep this thread for a little bit longer to prove to my friends and co-workers that Abe's unapologetic stance is not political, It's genetic. :rofl:

As for @liamtoh ,as much as I wish to admire your photoshop skills, the picture you described wasn‘t very nice to be honest. So may I suggest you take the high ground and do not post it here.Japanese people have feelings too.

Cheers

A few days ago I made a post describing how the photo of the IJA officer first posted in this thread was photoshopped from another photo posted by liamtoh.

Instead of admitting and apologizing for posting a fake photoshopped photo, someone reported my post and a mod then deleted my post.

Did I said anything wrong in my post? I don't think so. I just don't understand the action of the mods in here.

Jesus. what now?

Cheers

Our friend hotmail (liamtoh) makes very interesting points. I must admit. Just not where he descends into personal insults or threats. Other than that, very interesting points.

So please, say you are sorry to @liamtoh

Frankly speaking, I did not think his apology mean anything.
Every people has their own national pride, and so the pride factor doesn't mean much in this context either.

What I wanted was to show people here how that Japanese guy will react to my challenge to expose his technical trolling, and he reacted exactly what I expected. He will evade like that forever. I already got what I wanted.

So, I rest my case, and will remain as a quiet and happy reader again :-). Until I noticed a single Japanese guy keep bringing the Korean issues just to make my country and people look bad, I was really enjoying to read many informative posts on military technologies written by many knowledgeable posters here in this great forums built by Pakistan people.
Thank you for your interest but we don't really have to waste time on something undeserving.

389efcc1fe1eb69af2fe20e0bece19f1.gif

Last edited:
Say sorry to Korean ?
He only remembers how Japanese modernized Korean /school./railway blablabla

Japanese only wants to know how the Americans have bombed them.
Japanese chooses not to know how they have caused one of the world's largest atrocities and war crime

Omg I love that song. Anyway, brod parang nagpapansin na yang koreanong yan..Baka nga intsik talaga yan. Gi tapol na ko magbasa kanang topic nga ancient na sigi gi balik balik..pasagdi na lang. Basta clean ang imohang conscience.

he he he, if you like that song, you should also try the version by Tokunaga Hideaki,

Or, the Tagalog Version sung by Yokugawa Aisuku,

:wub:

he he he, if you like that song, you should also try the version by Tokunaga Hideaki,

Or, the Tagalog Version sung by Yokugawa Aisuku,

:wub:

I've known this version long time ago and how Ted Ito made a Filipino version of this beautiful song.

@Nihonjin1051 i do not know if you have heard of this Japanese rock band called UCHUSENTAI but they made OPM covers and they are very awesome!!!

Here's one where they sing "pinoy ako, pinoy tayo!" (I'm Pinoy, We are Pinoy) I couldnt be more proud hahaha... Sugoi!

Narda!

I've known this version long time ago and how Ted Ito made a Filipino version of this beautiful song.

@Nihonjin1051 i do not know if you have heard of this Japanese rock band called UCHUSENTAI but they made OPM covers and they are very awesome!!!

Here's one where they sing "pinoy ako, pinoy tayo!" (I'm Pinoy, We are Pinoy) I couldnt be more proud hahaha... Sugoi!

Narda!

ha ha ha , nice !

we're really trying to speak the language ! ;)

"busog ka na ba?"

"oo"

LOL!

Back
Top Bottom