What's new

The officers are fat and oily, the soldiers are as thin as firewood, and the Indian army“s miserable appearance is the true portrayal

You shared the pics of some low level state police officers who were infact shamed for being fat and compared em with IA officers...can you stoop any lower?

and how muscular do you think these chinese soldiers are who y'all paraded!! Remove their shirts off and they wouldn't be anymore than an average Indian

View attachment 686852

Yeah .cc domain which belongs to CoCos Island and DayDayNews which is a low level chinese propaganda mouthpiece...definitely a very credible article for you folks since all that y'all need is something to ridicule India

and wtf is DayDayNews :hitwall:...could've atleast come up with a better name
Is The Lancet a more reliable sources?

I think these reports are a tad exxaggerated. Being thin is not necessarily unhealthy and thin or musucular barely matters anyway in modern warfare. The problem for indian army is its caste system which make soliders in to head shaking slaves of superiors rather than actual warriors. Another problem is they are defending a fake nation called india - why does a tamil soldier need to shiver on siachin or changi river - what land are they defending.
Skinny thin when it comes to india its related to stunted growth of population. Those who join army habe less to support themselves plus from lower caste ha e huge division most of indian officers do eat meat but keeping their soildiers on vegies. Less nuturision bring unhealthy brain which makes indian army perfect for slaves.

Current army chief alongwith other high ranking officers:

A claim like this one is inherently unfalsifiable (if applied in a generalised sense) unless some sort of survey is done.

A claim like this one is inherently unfalsifiable (if applied in a generalised sense) unless some sort of survey is done.
And pray tell, what kind of study or survey does this original post refers to? Infact it contains so many mistakes, just go through the images and you will see, that is if you are unbiased.

Showing Pictures of Police and pictures of some random recruitment center of prospect is not intelligent propaganda.

Do share more tales...imagination is interesting

propaganda bots at work .

The OP seems to be on a mission to peddle propaganda. My request to the OP is to refer to more scientific ways of drawing comparisons. The IA on it's website has very clearly stated it's physical requirements from cadets, compare that with those in PLA.
Opinionated, propoganda-led shady news articles from Chinese sources are not adding value to discussions.

In my friend's town in Bagh, IA soldiers barter cattle fodder( which they cut themselves) etc for food with Kashmiris on our side.
He says he remembers this being like that since he was a teen.He has served in AJK Govt since are 22 for like 8 years and has so many interesting stories.
barter on what? they give weapons and take food from Kashmiris in Pakistan?

very sad for poor indian soldiers.

1604906637798.png

this dude had way too much KFC....

And pray tell, what kind of study or survey does this original post refers to? Infact it contains so many mistakes, just go through the images and you will see, that is if you are unbiased.

You're not comprehending what I'm saying. This whole discussion is inherently futile because the claim cannot be proven to be correct or incorrect without some sort of survey.

You're not comprehending what I'm saying. This whole discussion is inherently futile because the claim cannot be proven to be correct or incorrect without some sort of survey.
I understood what you were saying which is why questioned the authenticity of the claims made by OP based on your assertion because only my post was quoted by you.
But yes, you are right. This can never be verified and even OP distanced himself from the post when questioned.
Its just like some other troll propaganda post, but i guess it will stay for some reasons which we all know.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom