What's new

The number zero was invented in Ancient Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
modern Indians did not originate from the Indus Valley. In fact your example is what we have been saying all along. You use the term India to lay claim on ancestries, ideologies, cultures and languages which dont belong to your people.

Your languages Punjabi and Sindhi are variants of Prakrit, which comes from Sanskrit (if you take out the Arabic/Persian loan-words, which were inserted later).

Your official language Urdu originated in UP.

Your philosopher Muhammad Iqbal never supported the idea of a separate Pakistan.

Your leader Jinnah was the grandson of Gokuldas Meghji Poonja, a Gujarati Hindu.

At the time of its creation, Pakistan was a Bengali-majority nation.

Last edited:
They are invaders in your eyes. Don't force your perception on us.

That's a fact no one is forcing anything on you. If some foreigner, some one who don't belongs to your country and invades your country kills your people, rapes and loots your nation and then what one should call them that you have to decide.

Nobody is. If the number zero was invented by greater India then so be it. We Pakistanis have had our achievements, and as Muslims, we have had many remarkable discoveries and inventions.

Cheers

No body is saying anything about pakistan's achievements i.e. after 1947.

And yes, Muslims have remarkable discoveries and inventions there is no doubt about it.

Indus valley belong to both india and pakistan..So is zero or anything belong to ancient india is our common history and both can take credit. we had the common culture and later just divided the land for better or for worst...gandhi and jinna were products of same culture..

You are twisting facts. Indians are separate gene pool but pakistanis are mixed breed as you yourself admit Persian/moughal/Afghan/Turks etc. etc.

1.) The point is that the Indus valley civilization belongs to the Bharat i.e. India both are our legal name according to constitution of India.

We can you any name legally Bharat or India both belongs to us.

2.) The Indus valley civilization was created by a separate gene pool the same of India/Bharat/Hindustan/Aryavarta/Hind. :agree:

3.) The Indus valley civilization was not a work of any Persian/Moughal/Afghan/Turks etc. etc. or any mix breed gene pool. :no::no:

4.) The people who have created Indus valley civilization have died hundreds of years ago and those have survived are living in Gujarat & Rajasthan in India.

5.) The people of pakistan don't share the blood or genes of the creators of Indus valley civilization at all.

There are too many non sense claims in your post. I dont know who you are referring to by "you yourself", but you certainly have no problem ignoring and dismissing what Pakistanis say here.

Pakistanis are descendants of the people who originally settled in the Indus Valley. Small amounts of invading people mixed over time and this is true for every region in the world including India. Your claims that entire civilisations relocated from the Indus Valley to India are baseless as the Indus valley has been continuously inhabited for millennia.

You have very extreme views and I repeat, most Indians in this thread are not arguing the same points as you. Please inform yourself and stop promoting ludicrous theories like "mass migration" and "Pakistanis are Arab invaders". These have been debunked a long time ago.

Your languages Punjabi and Sindhi are variants of Prakrit, which comes from Sanskrit (if you take out the Arabic/Persian loan-words, which were inserted later).

Your official language Urdu originated in UP.

Your philosopher Muhammad Iqbal never supported the idea of a separate Pakistan.

Your leader Jinnah was the grandson of Gokuldas Meghji Poonja, a Gujarati Hindu.

At the time of its creation, Pakistan was a Bengali-majority nation.

I have never denied linguistic and cultural similarities. Go back further and European and Asian languages share roots. I am specifically talking about the region called Indus Valley which forms Pakistan. I dont care for your pointless political rants because they dont change the origin of the Pakistani people. The Indus identity I am referring to belongs to the people of the Indus region, which is home to Pakistanis and always has been. The majority of Indians have no links to that region. Your definitions of Pakistan and India are irrelevant and so are any colonial era definitions that you insist on digging up.

Pakistan disowned pre-islamic history...............as far the general perception runs in pakistan........M. BIN QASIM is first pakistani........all others before him were evil bharatis.

Everyone knows that Ancient 'Pakistan' was responsible for all the greatest mathematical discoveries because "Aryabhatta" and "Vishnugupta" are such typically Pakistani names, right? :rofl:

I have a question for ALL:

Should it not be more important to take possession of the FUTURE rather than claiming the PAST?

Funny part is that this discovery was made in the Gupta empire :lol:

Now where was the seat of power in the Gupta empire ? (ans: Patliputra or Patna in modren day Bihar, same as the Mauryan empire that preceded it )

Now isnt Pakistan a different civilization? Where is that guy who's gonna recommend me a book ?

The indian contention of owning anything in the Indus Valley Civilisation is zero :) in itself, because the vast majority of modern indians have no link what so ever to IVC and the people that lived their.

And I am glad that science is now acknowledging Ancient Pakistan, thank you (mr Kaid).

Pakicetid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakicetus.

Wikispecies has information related to: Pakicetidae
Pakicetids or Pakicetidae are a carnivorous mammal family of the suborder Archaeoceti which lived during the Early Eocene to Middle Eocene (55.8 mya—40.4 mya) in Pakistan and existed for approximately 15.4 million years.[1]
As Cetacea, Pakicetidae precede the whales and dolphins in transition from land. Because their fossils were found near bodies of water, they are presumed to have spent part of their life in water.
Pakicetus was the first discovered in 1983 by Philip Gingerich, Neil Wells, Donald Russell, and S. M. Ibrahim Shah, and all species are known only from a few sites in Pakistan, hence the name of the first genera and the family as a whole. The region is believed to have been coastal to the Tethys Sea when the pakicetids lived, some 53 million years ago.
The pakicetids are presumed to be ancestors of modern whales because of the three following features unique to whales: peculiarities in the positioning of the ear bones within the skull, the folding in a bone of the middle ear, and the arrangement of cusps on the molar teeth. The current theory is that modern whales evolved from archaic whales such as basilosaurids, which in turn evolved from something like the amphibious ambulocetids, which themselves evolved from something like the land-dwelling pakicetids.

When this prehistoric animal was discovered, some nationalist indian intellectuals tried their best, to get india's name on to it, but Pakistani intellectuals successfully argued that since this animal lived on the land mass of Pakistan, it should be named thus.:)

I have a question for ALL:

Should it not be more important to take possession of the FUTURE rather than claiming the PAST?

True, but misguided notions of the past should not be used to damage the future.

The moment Pakistan was created it took on a whole other dimension. Propaganda to the fullest....Plz Indian members calm down and let them brainwash themselves lol.

I have never denied linguistic and cultural similarities. Go back further and European and Asian languages share roots. I am specifically talking about the region called Indus Valley which forms Pakistan. I dont care for your pointless political rants because they dont change the origin of the Pakistani people. The Indus identity I am referring to belongs to the people of the Indus region, which is home to Pakistanis and always has been. The majority of Indians have no links to that region. Your definitions of Pakistan and India are irrelevant and so are any colonial era definitions that you insist on digging up.

The origin of Pakistani ppl is India whether you like or not. India as it was in Ashoka's day was and still is a melting pot of various ppl. They intermarried and changed faith. The ppl of pakstan are of Indian stock...case closed.

The origin of Pakistani ppl is India whether you like or not. India as it was in Ashoka's day was and still is a melting pot of various ppl. They intermarried and changed faith. The ppl of pakstan are of Indian stock...case closed.

There is no such thing as indian stock, Ancient Pakistan because of its nearness to other Ancient Civilisations, had more interaction with those regions, ancient bharat was based on the Ganges.

indus_valley_map.gif

:pakistan::pakistan:

“India is as much a nation as the Equator” – Winston Chuchill

Modern india is committing cultural terrorism, by trying to appropriate our glorious history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom