What's new

The Northern Alliance may supply arms to Taliban

only the name is same not the medicine.

Yes it is indeed.

Both kill women and children. Both destroy symbols of other religions. Both kill non-muslims. Both kill even muslims. Both vie for Sharia implementation. Both are very similar wahabi ideologies.

In fact there's not much difference at all except that one operated in Afghanistan (whom you support) and one operates in Pakistan (whom you don't support).

I think it is time for Pakistan to have a taste of the very medicine that they helped create for the Afghans, namely, the taliban.

Why the hell do you indians have to always come and start sucking upto afghans ?

Btw, at the time of the Soviet invasion of afghanistan, the afghans themselves decided to take that help from Pakistan, USA and arabs... they shouldn't have accepted our help in the first place, if they were going to whine about it

The taliban also did have alot of support from the average afghans, that's the reason taliban held that power over afghanistan for many years, over soo many regions. how else do you think thausands of talibs managed to rule over Millions of people

Why the hell do you indians have to always come and start sucking upto afghans ?

Because it annoys you. :P

Btw, at the time of the Soviet invasion of afghanistan, the afghans themselves decided to take that help from Pakistan, USA and arabs... they shouldn't have accepted our help in the first place, if they were going to whine about it

The taliban also did have alot of support from the average afghans, that's the reason taliban held that power over afghanistan for many years, over soo many regions. how else do you think thausands of managed to rule over Millions of people

That's what I'm saying na, my dear? It's time that Afghanistan returned the favour to Pakistan by giving back some 'help' it received from Pakistan in the form of taliban. call it Afghan taliban or TTP or whatever.

All the list you presented is wrong.
Afghan Taliban never killed non-Muslims.. TTP have killed thousands of Muslims could be 0.01% non Muslims but no statistics are known to me.

Afghan Taliban were ruling their state and never killed parents for the sake to kidnap their children or trade their strong body organs in states where body organs are weak.

Sharia law is much better than burning women alive when her husband dies.

You are wrong on all counts.

In any case it is wrong to blame either of the leaders of Pakistan from that time, namely N.Sharif and B.Bhutto for advising Talibans.

Ignited Mind,

Don't call me "dear".

And what favour are afghans returning to us?

We didn't accept any help from them, nor did we ask for help, it was the afghans who accepted Pakistani, American/arab help in the first place,
afghans should stop playing victim, and just accept their own mistakes/failiures

stop trying to interfer in this because it has nothing to do with you slumdogs, go take care of your toilet issue, and hunger problems first.

Ignited Mind,

Don't call me "dear".

I'll try my dear.

And what favour are afghans returning to us?

We didn't accept any help from them, nor did we ask for help, it was the afghans who accepted Pakistani, American/arab help in the first place,
afghans should stop playing victim, and just accept their own mistakes/failiures

Yes of course you helped Afghans and they accepted your help aka Taliban. That's why I'm saying, it's time for Afghans to pay back the favour that Pakistan did to them. It's time now for Pakistan to also have a taste of Taliban rule.

After all, isn't that what you guys propose for the Afghans? I'm only requesting you to be uniform in your judgement and accept that if the talibans can be good for Afghans, they can be good for Pakistanis too.

With your civilian govt. failing, widespread terrorism, tottering economy, drone bombing by the Americans, you also need the same 'help' that you once extended to the Afghans. Don't you think so my dear?

stop trying to interfer in this because it has nothing to do with you slumdogs, go take care of your toilet issue, and hunger problems first.

:blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Last edited:
seems Pakistan is very much concerned about taliban nowadays.

They forget the thumb rule while creating Taliban, Boomerang always return back.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom