What's new

The News that shut the mouth of global times !

Army Moves Troops of Sukna-Based 33 Corps to India-China Border...

https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/www.thequint.com/amp/story/india%2F2017%2F08%2F08%2Farmy-moves-troops-to-india-china-border

as you may also observer , once this news break yesterday....the globle times seem to have gone shunt....

Also Some More interesting News has appeared
US will support India in war against China, says American expert

http://www.theweek.in/news/india/us-support-india-war-against-china.html

China will open up with multimegaton thermonuclear strikes on Delhi to decapitate the leadership. I am expecting the Judgment Day finish of India within days now.

China will open up with multimegaton thermonuclear strikes on Delhi to decapitate the leadership. I am expecting the Judgment Day finish of India within days now.

Too much of DOTA causes this syndrome it's called DOTASSSss syndrome found exclusively in a particular yellow race east of Tibet.

Further research has also shown that the effect of this syndrome is prevelant in certain demographic population who have a habit of masquerading as a yellow man irrespective of geographical location.

A little kid who just saw his little winny down there thinking he can win the world with it.
Smell the coffee. No one is going to use nuclear bombs for these small incidents. And if china does it, then you are opening invitation for whole world to use it on you as well. US, Australia, Japan and India of course will use their military power to end your madness.

So do you expect india to sit idke after nuclear strike? Dont you know tgat india too have nuke weapons.

Is that you Hong Wu?

So do you expect india to sit idke after nuclear strike? Dont you know tgat india too have nuke weapons.

You have to remember some of these keyboard Warriors live in their own little circle jerk video game fantasy bubble.

India only has fission atomic bombs dropped from aircraft. China will strike with multimegaton thermonuclear MIRV warheads.

India only has fission atomic bombs dropped from aircraft. China will strike with multimegaton thermonuclear MIRV warheads.
Man, when a nuke explode no matter what type it is, result is same, toatal destruction.

Back
Top Bottom