What's new

The Most Romantic City in the World - Chongqing,China

Yes very romantic, take selective pics of certain areas

Chongqing
Shibati_Yuzong_Chongqing_China_Slum_Shantytown_Area_Overview_November_2010.jpg

Zimbabwe
untitled-design-387.jpg
Yes, now let's look at the whole country.

Please solve the problem of hunger in India first, and then we talk about Kenya, North Korea, and Zimbabwe are advanced for many years than India.
360截图20171016182410600.jpg
360截图20171016182546088.jpg

That wasn't even a Indian media & its based on facts . While your retarrded video is from a Chinese YouTube user , probably paid by ten cent army:lol::lol::lol:
Don't insult India, just say the truth. Even the India 400 million illiterates began to talk about the facts?? India 400 million illiterates know India fact?:rofl:

World_map_of_countries_by_literacy_rate.svg.png

@patman So the conclusion - if you look at the whole country. Kenya, North Korea and Zambia are about 100 years advanced than India.

chinese have turned all their cities like americans who themselves have no history at all, while europeans saved themselves from this destruction, i hope sub continent will learn some lesson from these concrete jungles chinese have developed and preserve their history in their cities instead of bulldozing it.

i always questioned why london didnt become like newyork but after visiting these concrete artifical jungles i became a big fan of european cities and understood why europeans preserved their essence.

The Most Romantic City in the World - Chongqing,China
Thanks for the video, Chongqing looks beautiful and so much bigger than i thought. Those gold lights surrounding the top of the high rise residential towers look amazing at night, havent seen that before, i wish they added it to all the high rise residential towers!

Back
Top Bottom