What's new

The Most Powerful Army That You've Never Heard Of

On the topic of powerful armies not very well-known, I think the Sultan of Oman's Armed Forces deserves a thread of its own. I would make one but I would probably just screw it up :sick: @al-Hasani you're great at making threads, what do you think?

On the topic of powerful armies not very well-known, I think the Sultan of Oman's Armed Forces deserves a thread of its own. I would make one but I would probably just screw it up :sick: @al-Hasani you're great at making threads, what do you think?

People still think that it was me who made that claim ("The most powerful army that you've never heard of") while this were the words of the two authors of that article. So I just posted the original title and article as the rules dictate on PDF.

The Most Powerful Army You've Never Heard Of - Business Insider

Besides I do agree with most points in that article and UAE's military is indeed quite potent on paper and it is probably one of the most potent armies on paper compared to the population size of UAE.

I write "on paper" because UAE is yet to enter a real war.

Regarding your question then I would leave that to users that are more knowledgeable about the Omani Armed Forces than me.:)

@Mosamania or @Frogman might be up for the task. Ideally an Omani user but we have only had one and it was a female. @Chai who is missed.

Despite there being 450 million or so Arabs out there in the "real world" we are a endangered species on PDF.:D

Arabs are know to have powerful and latest weapons but when the fighting gets tough their the first to run and hide

Look it Iraq armed with the latest american weapons, but when ISIS came rolling in they left all their weapons and went running home

Back
Top Bottom