What's new

The misconception that Defense gets the bigger share in Pakistan!

hamzaafridi_pak

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
I have been troubled by this question for quite a long time. The media of Pakistan accompanied with people from round the world have blamed Pakistan for the fact that they give a really large share in the name of Defense. Is it true? If yes do you think we need to lower them? If yes why? Do keep in mind that 50% of the research going on in US is in the field of warfare! Is that okay? Would our pens and books be enough when it comes to bullets and mortars?

I have been troubled by this question for quite a long time. The media of Pakistan accompanied with people from round the world have blamed Pakistan for the fact that they give a really large share in the name of Defense. Is it true? If yes do you think we need to lower them? If yes why? Do keep in mind that 50% of the research going on in US is in the field of warfare! Is that okay? Would our pens and books be enough when it comes to bullets and mortars?
First of all, US is our allay. Second thing is that they have bigger threat than us. We only have problem with India and Israel. We also have some problem with Iran and Afghanistan now. So defence production should not be compared with US.

Second thing is that all the technology comes from pens and books and not bullets. Research in defence sector as well as other sectors is must.

First of all, US is our allay. Second thing is that they have bigger threat than us. We only have problem with India and Israel. We also have some problem with Iran and Afghanistan now. So defence production should not be compared with US.

Second thing is that all the technology comes from pens and books and not bullets. Research in defence sector as well as other sectors is must.
I totally agree.

Back
Top Bottom