What's new

THE MILITARY SKULL ART INSPIRED BY THE PUNISHER

I have seen this before, is it old?

Very well put together. Very well indeed.
Yes.You have seen this skull in different forms in different cases.The "skull" in general is adopted by not only american armed forces but also different armies of the world.I will show you some interesting examples:
1)The case which I have uploaded from an article simply shows you an inspiration from marvel cartoon adopted by some soldiers.Some more examples are as follows:

• 1/7 Fighter Squadron, France.

• Charlie Company, Thirty-sixth Commando Battalion, Iraq.

• The Llanera Brigade, Philippines.

• Second Lancers Regiment, Portugal.

• Kornilov Assault Regiment, Russia.

• Eighth Lusitania Light Armored Cavalry Regiment, Spain.

• Military Assistance Command Vietnam - Studies and Observation Group, United States
.......and let me recall you most interesting fact "unleashed" :

480719-attkder-1355691613-953-640x480.jpg

Remember?The terrorists who blew himself up in Peshawar tragedy, calling us k-a-f-i-r?:D
Regards

480719-attkder-1355691613-953-640x480.jpg

Remember?The terrorists who blew himself up in Peshawar tragedy, calling us k-a-f-i-r?:D
Regards
WTH, interesting and yet so mysterious.
Yes.You have seen this skull in different forms in different cases.The "skull" in general is adopted by not only american armed forces but also different armies of the world.I will show you some interesting examples:
1)The case which I have uploaded from an article simply shows you an inspiration from marvel cartoon adopted by some soldiers.Some more examples are as follows:

• 1/7 Fighter Squadron, France.

• Charlie Company, Thirty-sixth Commando Battalion, Iraq.

• The Llanera Brigade, Philippines.

• Second Lancers Regiment, Portugal.

• Kornilov Assault Regiment, Russia.

• Eighth Lusitania Light Armored Cavalry Regiment, Spain.

• Military Assistance Command Vietnam - Studies and Observation Group, United States
Interesting.

Back
Top Bottom