What's new

THE MAN BEHIND THE SURGICAL STRIKE LT GEN DS HOODA

Not counting awecs, surveillance drones and night vision equipment , even so imagined thermal camouflage

India looking for cheap publicity.
Misleading Indians and world.
Nope..they are not..last time surprisingly nobody believed them...i thunk the story wasnt prepared correctly othwerise how can u deny 1.3 billion people there delusions

Make sure that there are good dances and beautiful half naked women in the movie ..a least some from eastern Europe ..otherwise nobody is going to watch it overseas or in Pakistan

the surgical strike was false and baseless. Repeating a lie doesn’t turn it into the truth. Indian spy Kulbhushan Jadhav is proof of Indian state-sponsored terrorism.Mr. Jadhav (47) was sentenced to death by a Pakistani military court on charges of espionage and terrorism. We welcome you, Please come and get him with another surgical strike.

Watch: Fresh footage of 2016 Surgical Strike emerges ahead of second anniversary from Azad Kashmir

There's nothing new in this footage from the earlier staged version except the addition of explosions.....added from some airstrike. Lol
And last i heard the LOC was the border area between India and Pakistan and not some Nordic countries where they have midnight Sun or have the drama queens forgot their claims that the so called surgical strikes were conducted during the night and not in broad daylight as the footage reveals.

2j0cbz.jpg

All Governments lie specially this BJP Government is lying to its teeth. For GOD sake I have a colleague whose entire family lives in the area where you claim to have conducted surgical strike. Janab no surgical strike took place only those who have no clue about Azad Kashmir will fall for this claim. Even most world is finding your claim ludicrous.
No one does sir

I was expecting the whole time she would general how many of our own men got injured or died in the line of fire and how they were evacuated back successfully.

Back
Top Bottom