What's new

THE MAN BEHIND THE SURGICAL STRIKE LT GEN DS HOODA

Lolll..

Indians are trying to convince Pakistanis that they did a successful surgical strike.. I mean come on.. We believe you.. Now enough of this talk to convince us.. we are fine. You killed many of our soldiers and Kashmiri terrorists who were being trained on Pakistani side of Kashmir, we believe you guys man.. we believe you..

And after that the peace returned to the Indian occupied valley..

Indian govt can't and don't lie to it's public or the Prime minister will go to prison if it does .
Yeah man we believe you.. everyone else lie.. like the ex-president of France also lies, but not the Indian PM..

We believe you man, we believe you..

more actual
What???

The previous one was "less actual"?

Anyway, you have the voice call recording of two of our servicemen.. I was convinced about the surgical strike after listening to that recording even.. it was "less actual". it was "more than actual"..

Indian govt can't and don't lie to it's public or the Prime minister will go to prison if it does .
All Governments lie specially this BJP Government is lying to its teeth. For GOD sake I have a colleague whose entire family lives in the area where you claim to have conducted surgical strike. Janab no surgical strike took place only those who have no clue about Azad Kashmir will fall for this claim. Even most world is finding your claim ludicrous.

cXcx9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom