What's new

The making of IAF's Tejas LCA- NEWS9

I thought going inside a sensitive defence production facility is a big taboo for general Media.

But it is Good to see that Indian Government has subtly started promoting Tejas by using media.

Sincerely wishing HAL beats the deadlines which this Government has set for them. Best of Luck to HAL :enjoy:

I thought going inside a sensitive defence production facility is a big taboo for general Media.

But it is Good to see that Indian Government has subtly started promoting Tejas by using media.

Sincerely wishing HAL beats the deadlines which this Government has set for them. Best of Luck to HAL :enjoy:
Nothing that was shown was sensitive in anyway shape or form.

So production will start in the Future? and HAL is Basically Preparing the Infrastructure.... Saw many Buildings that are under Construction :D :D i don't see them getting ready in just 2 Months time.. But Still Best of Luck..

When you Say F-18 when you say Rafales Gripen they are all same as LCA all the Qualities all the Equipment Technology LCA has that .... Most Important line of the Video. :D :D

So production will start in the Future? and HAL is Basically Preparing the Infrastructure.... Saw many Buildings that are under Construction :D :D i don't see them getting ready in just 2 Months time.. But Still Best of Luck..

What video did you watch? The guy said 2 were handed over to the IAF already, there were several jigs layed out with some you saw whole fuselages in it.

The buildings that you saw under construction that'll come up by summer was the hanger to support the handed over IAF tejas, squadron.

Great video. HAL need to speed up the process of outsourcing the major assemblies and sub assemblies to the private firms. So they can focus on integration and testing alone. 80% will be outsourced to the likes of TATA, Mahindra, etc,etc,etc.

I wonder if there will be that special truck assembly line which will carry Tejas upon it, among those buildings

No need, India has several competent big private firms that can actually design trucks.

So production will start in the Future?
Did you even watch the video? Production is ongoing. 4 will be delivered for frontline service in June, the remining 16 of IOC-2 standard will be delivered by 2018 (end) from there HAL will produce 16 LCA Mk.1A/year.

and HAL is Basically Preparing the Infrastructure.... Saw many Buildings that are under Construction :D :D i don't see them getting ready in just 2 Months time.. But Still Best of Luck..
The infrastucture that is being created is to serve the first IAF SQN of LCA for the first 1-2 years.

They have it Already :D :D and that to Indigenous

Well aren't you a genius, mocking a replica LCA model being placed in Bangalore (the home of HAL).

haa.jpg

You guys stay classy.

Besides, who needs a truck when it can do this:

tumblr_ngw2jy5DbH1tjfjuco1_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco4_400.gif

tumblr_nh3yfzkrgG1tjfjuco4_400.gif

tumblr_nhifavXO4e1tjfjuco2_400.gif

Back
Top Bottom