What's new

The Kleptocracy of Vladimir Putin

Seems like some of my fellow Americans are still drinking our governments koolaid. its pretty funny sitting back and watching them try to defend our retarded foreign policy but kind of sad at the same time. As Jesse Ventura says, i love my country but not my goverment.

The US purchased Russian engines long before it retired the shuttle and the US had nothing comparable to the RD-180, both the US and Japan failed to built a fully functional and reliable engine that utilized the same type of technology.

Because it is cheap. America doesn't need to build everything, doesn't mean it can't. By the way, I was talking about Russia, you jumped into conclusion as if I was talking about Japan.

Anyway, don't forget that it was the Japanese that attacked the U.S.

Seems like some of my fellow Americans are still drinking our governments koolaid. its pretty funny sitting back and watching them try to defend our retarded foreign policy but kind of sad at the same time. As Jesse Ventura says, i love my country but not my goverment.

No offence, but I don't really think if you're a real American. Anyone can become an American. But you sir, most probably are a Russian or Chinese false-flagger.

Because it is cheap. America doesn't need to build everything, doesn't mean it can't. By the way, I was talking about Russia, you jumped into conclusion as if I was talking about Japan.

No offence, but I don't really think if you're a real American. Anyone can become an American. But you sir, most probably are a Russian or Chinese false-flagger.

Sorry to break it to ya, but i am in fact American, from Tennessee to be exact. I just disapprove of our corrupt goverment and don't blindly support anything they do unlike some of the other American members here.

This is a surprise to no one, by now everyone knows you have cheered mass genocide. and murder.

Better them than us.

If by "good move" you mean a million dead people and tens of thousands of debilitating injuries including those to American and NATO soldiers not to mention a costing 6 trillion. Then yes, i guess it was a good move.

Kuwaitis. Remember them ?

Firstly the same people America armed and supported during the 1980s are the same people that struck the US and then pulled the US into a war which has cost the US trillions.

So we should have supported Russia's invasion of Afghanistan, instead ?
Secondly the US doesn't need to wear masks in Ukraine...

Then who are the guys with the masks ? Oh, that's right, they're Russians.

The US purchased Russian engines long before it retired the shuttle and the US had nothing comparable to the RD-180, both the US and Japan failed to built a fully functional and reliable engine that utilized the same type of technology.
Was it Russian rockets that got us to the moon, ? Or are you one of 'those' that say we didn't make it ?

The Kleptocracy of Vladimir Putin
Progressive Economics
by Bruce Livesey
April 29th, 2014

More than one critic has noted that Russia doesn’t manufacture anything the world wants (a knock that now can be laid against Canada, especially since the dramatic fall of Blackberry and the bankruptcy of Nortel).

Think about it: what product (or brand name) does Russia produce which people covet? Cars, smartphones, wine, airplanes, beer, other technological or Internet innovations – nothing comes to mind.....

I like this part so much, I'll post it again.

Sorry to break it to ya, but i am in fact American, from Tennessee to be exact. I just disapprove of our corrupt goverment and don't blindly support anything they do unlike some of the other American members here.

Really? Such a convenient time for an American to show up right when Russia propaganda machine spreading nonsense on this forum.

russianpropaganda.jpg

Now tell me, which one are you?

@boomslang You single-handedly ruffled the feathers of Russia's Online Comment Propaganda Army.
Russia's Online-Comment Propaganda Army - Olga Khazan - The Atlantic

So you like Putins corrupt government instead ?

Was it Russian rockets that got us to the moon, ? Or are you one of 'those' that say we didn't make it ?

I have doubts we made it there. One of the things i never understood was if space is a vacuum and there's no wind, why was the flag waving? Whats blowing it around?
Really? Such a convenient time for an American to show up right when Russia propaganda machine spreading nonsense on this forum.

You can ask the mods for my ip address to confirm what I'm saying if you don't believe me lol. What state are you from? New York? lol

russianpropaganda.jpg

Now tell me, which one are you?

@boomslang You single-handedly ruffled the feathers of Russia's Online Comment Propaganda Army.
Russia's Online-Comment Propaganda Army - Olga Khazan - The Atlantic

I will ruffle their 'feathers', and much more. Yeah, Mr. Dissident reminds me of another fella' that's been posting some of the same the last few days. Could it be........?

I have doubts we made it there. One of the things i never understood was if space is a vacuum and there's no wind, why was the flag waving? Whats blowing it around?
Uh Oh !! One of 'those'. Tin foil hat time ? MythBusters, among many others took that on and debunked it.

You can ask the mods for my ip address to confirm what I'm saying if you don't believe me lol. What state are you from? New York? lol

Somehow now I believe you are from Tennessee. Anyone hear banjos' ? Night, night.

Last edited:
I will ruffle their 'feathers', and much more. Yeah, Mr. Dissident reminds me of another fella' that's been posting some of the same the last few days. Could it be........?

Of course. There is a strong possibility.

Well then you should know im not lying about being from TN.

I said I don't need to, doesn't mean I will do it to prove you wrong. Anyway, obtaining a U.S. VPN is not really a difficult task.

For you own sake I hope you're trolling.

Of course. There is a strong possibility.

I said I don't need to, doesn't mean I will do it to prove you wrong. Anyway, obtaining a U.S. VPN is not really a difficult task.

Okay Mr. Conspiracy Theorist haha. And as hard as it might be to believe not every American approves of everything the goverment does lol.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom