What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

It actually feels good that the Indian Constitution has still not dropped as its integral part, and that is its official stand for AJK and Gilgit Baltistan. Regarding China, ask them to bring all their military, but still you wont be able to budge a thing. :woot:

We don't want to budge into rest of the 55% of your integral territory, its happening by itself. Which is why you are desperate for a resolution, because your 700,000 troops are losing their grip on the remaining 55% ;).

She wrote of the first hand accounts of people in Panchbibi, Rajshahi Division; as well as the Jessore District in Khulna Division at the time. She was a student studying in Calcutta at the time & experienced the 1971 events first hand. Stop fabricating stories. she interviewed the Pakistani personnel a lot lot later after the 1971 war.
How can someone studying in Calcutta, have 'first hand' experience of what was going on deep within East Pakistan, is beyond me. And why actual 'first hand' experience of Bangladeshis who actually managed to somehow escape Pakistani barbarism, don't count, is even more baffling. Perhaps you can explain. You would also do me a favour if you actually read her articles (there are 4, IIRC, published in Economic and Political Weekly). She has now come up with a book and I look forward to not reading it.

Guess why the UN has accused the Sri Lankan government of war crimes, even though Sri Lanka refused to let UN investigators come into the country? Guess why the UN or anyone else did not verify the Bangladeshi claim of 3 million Bengalis being killed. As I said, stop being emotional & making excuses; the onus is on you to prove that 1 million or 3 million, or whatever ridiculous figure you come with against the Pakistani Army is correct & verifiable.
UN conducted the investigation flouting rules and so China and Russia prevented it from being officially accepted. I think I told you that UN was heavily lobbied by US to prevent an investigation. If Pakistan was so sure of itself why didn't it co-operate with ICJ?

But the Indian constitution says that 'Kashmir is an integral part of India.' How does it feel that Pakistan has 45% of that integral territory of yours, & you claim the part Pakistan has is 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir'? Pakistan is getting the favor it gave to China repaid with all the Chinese troops in 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir' that media is complaining about all the time ;)
Rarely do we come across people who actually gloat about their country's misdemeanor. Apparently doing illegal stuffs is a matter of pride in Pakistan. In your pointless pursuit to score points you are now saying that your country has no respect for international law.

Bravo.

We don't want to budge into rest of the 55% of your integral territory, its happening by itself. Which is why you are desperate for a resolution, because your 700,000 troops are losing their grip on the remaining 55% ;).

No one is desparate for a resolution on official terms. We have long since stated it is our integral part. It is Pakistan's stance which has changed and now you want independence for whole of kashmir. ;) > you see brother we are 4 times the land size of you.. so it does not bother us as much cause we have enough resources to generate economic growth for decades to come.
Regarding losing control of Kashmir, you have dreamt it for the past 63 years and are more than welocme to do so for another 63 years.:woot:

How can someone studying in Calcutta, have 'first hand' experience of what was going on deep within East Pakistan, is beyond me.

Maybe because the Jessore district in the Khulna division that she wrote about in her book is right next to Calcutta?

UN conducted the investigation flouting rules and so China and Russia prevented it from being officially accepted. I think I told you that UN was heavily lobbied by US to prevent an investigation. If Pakistan was so sure of itself why didn't it co-operate with ICJ?

The International Court of Justice never charged Pakistan with war crimes, so why should Pakistan co-operate with the International Commission of Jurists? The UN never charged Pakistan with war crimes, why should Pakistan co-operate with the International Commission of Jurists? The credibility of the UN is internationally acceptable, & they are the highest authority, so why should Pakistan be bothered by the hollow claims of Bengalis? Unfortunately, the claims by Bangladesh never substantiated.

I think I told you that UN was heavily lobbied by US to prevent an investigation. If Pakistan was so sure of itself why didn't it co-operate with ICJ?

India & Bangladesh were busy fabricating historical events & realities of the time, & Mukti Bahini were showing the dead bodies of Biharis that they killed themselves as Bengalis supposedly killed by the Pakistan Army; along with some of the other fabrications like the alleged rapes (the claims that were never substantiated of course).

Rarely do we come across people who actually gloat about their country's misdemeanor. Apparently doing illegal stuffs is a matter of pride in Pakistan. In your pointless pursuit to score points you are now saying that your country has no respect for international law.

Bravo.

No, Pakistan doesn't call Kashmir as part of India or Pakistan: it calls it disputed territory, not India's territory. India should be ashamed of the genocide of the Kashmiris they've been committing since 1947. India has no respect for international law, & has been committing crimes against humanity in Kashmir.

India & Bangladesh were busy fabricating historical events & realities of the time, & Mukti Bahini were showing the dead bodies of Biharis that they killed themselves as Bengalis supposedly killed by the Pakistan Army; along with some of the other fabrications like the alleged rapes (the claims that were never substantiated of course).

any thing else ?? :rofl::rofl:

and proof for this stupid claim

Bravo.

Funny you talk about international law, when it was India that sent its forces inside the territory of a sovereign nation; first in Jaffna, Sri Lanka to aid the LTTE terrorists against the Sri Lankan government; & then to aid the Mukti Bahini terrorists against Pakistan in East Pakistan. Pakistan has never sent its troops inside a sovereign nation's territory like India has. You're the last one that should be talking & lecturing others about international law because you clearly know nothing about it ;)

No, Pakistan doesn't call Kashmir as part of India or Pakistan: it calls it disputed territory, not India's territory. India should be ashamed of the genocide of the Kashmiris they've been committing since 1947. India has no respect for international law, & has been committing crimes against humanity in Kashmir.

I thought Pakistan making fool of people from Azad Kashmir by calling it independent

Even press is not free their

just make sure they are independent (in reality) not on paper

Kahte hai hame sharm aana chahiye

Just like soo chuhe khake billi haj ko chali :lol:

any thing else ?? :rofl::rofl:

and proof for this stupid claim

The onus of the proof lies on you & Bangladesh, not Pakistan. It was Bangladesh that made charges against Pakistan that were never substantiated. If you read Sarmila Bose's book who witnessed the 1971 war first hand, you would know that the rapes were a fabrication of Bangladesh & India after the war, along with the 3 million figure :cheers:

I thought Pakistan making fool of people from Azad Kashmir by calling it independent

Even press is not free their

just make sure they are independent (in reality) not on paper

Kahte hai hame sharm aana chahiye

Just like soo chuhe khake billi haj ko chali :lol:

As I already said, AJK is not part of Pakistan, its an autonomous region. Pakistan doesn't call Kashmir as its integral territory like India does, Pakistan holds the international position that Kashmir is disputed territory. :cheers:

Back
Top Bottom