What's new

The Khalistan Diaries

At-least we are not kicked on back 4 times for remaining 55% :lol:

The remaining 55% is getting out of your control as well, which is why you have deployed 700,000 troops there. Kashmir is getting into the world's attention more & more with each passing day.

Does the 45% of the "integral part of your country" aka 'Kashmir' sound familiar? It's in Pakistan's control ;)

But how do you feel that Pakistan has control over 45% of the "integral part of your country"? Even your maps show that Kashmir is an integral part of your country (you show the whole Kashmir as part of India), unfortunately the map shown in India does not take into account that 45% of the whole Kashmir you show is with Pakistan. And it says that in the Indian constitution as well. ;)

We feel nothing , as TP said, cos at the time of the invasion by Pakistani tribals Kashmir was an independent princely state and was not in the Indian Union.

The thing is how much have you captured after Kashmir acceded to India. Nothing.

But we created Bangladesh and captured Siachen.

BTW I know one thing - it must feel pretty impotent to give a part of the territory you claim as your own to your friend for the sake of 'friendship'. Shaksgam Valley anyone ?

The remaining 55% is getting out of your control as well, which is why you have deployed 700,000 troops there. Kashmir is getting into the world's attention more & more with each passing day.

Let it get all the world's attention. It still is going nowhere.

Does the 45% of the "integral part of your country" aka 'Kashmir' sound familiar? It's in Pakistan's control ;)

Yes i remember and i do feel bad for the Pakistani soldiers who fought for it. After such hard work you still gifted some part of it to China. Does Shaksgam Valley sound familiar?;)

It wasn't 1 million either. It was somewhere between 25,000-30,000. Deaths are an unfortunate part of war. The Mukti Bahini killed far more innocent civilians.

Most of the dead bodies shown were of the Bihari people killed by Mukti Bahini being shown as Bengalis.
I see. Since I've been over this before, please search this forum.

She was a student in Calcutta in 1971, she saw things first hand, took first hand accounts of the people at the time.
She did just the opposite. She visited Pakistan, interviewed Pakistani personnel, sat in a library and wrote her account. Her stories have more holes than a fishing net. Then again, ignorance is bliss.

The point is, he failed to provide the evidence. Bangladesh has failed to provide the evidence that 3 million, or even 1 million Bengalis were killed by the Pakistan Army. The Pakistan Army has not been charged, convicted of war crimes, or crimes against humanity. Pakistan has always maintained that 25,000-30,000 people were killed in the war. Casualties are a part of war. The onus of the proof lies on Bangladesh to prove that 1 million or 3 million people were killed. There are many Bengalis today that are realizing the brutalities of the Mukti Bahini that killed Biharis, & showed their dead bodies as Bengalis. You call them 'Raazkaars'.
Right.

Before I disengage, PA hasn't been charged because GoP refused to try their officers in International Criminal Court. GoP even refused to co-operate with International Commission of Jurists. Guess why?

Oh, btw, UN, during those days was acting as US crony, and its role in Bangladesh war is considered as one of its many failures.

Yes i remember and i do feel bad for the Pakistani soldiers who fought for it. After such hard work you still gifted some part of it to China. Does Shaksgam Valley sound familiar?;)

Why are you repeating the things Karthic Sri has already said? Pakistan gave a part of your land out of its own will to China, doesn't that distress you? Pakistan still has pretty much the full 45% of that 'integral territory', so what if it gave China like 1% from it? And Pakistan is getting the favor back by having Chinese troops on the border area of 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir' (the lingo India uses ;)), which troubles your media & your people all the time ;).

Why are you repeating the things Karthic Sri has already said? Pakistan gave a part of your land out of its own will to China, doesn't that distress you? Pakistan still has pretty much the full 45% of that 'integral territory', so what if it gave China like 1% from it? And Pakistan is getting the favor back by having Chinese troops on the border area of 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir' (the lingo India uses ;)), which troubles your media & your people all the time ;).

Brother i would have been very distressed by the fact you gave our land to China but as it happened in history that in 1971 we stripped 147570 sq km of your land i.e not disputed but your land :woot: and forced you to surrender. Now lets take a look at the deal, in 1947 you took away 70000sq km of our land and gifted about 5000 sqkm to China. So seeing the overall scenario i am pretty much happy that we took twice the amount of land you took from us.:woot: See 1971 removed our distress
Also, your posts indicate that you have come to terms that belongs to India. Thats a good start. keep it going:laugh:

She did just the opposite. She visited Pakistan, interviewed Pakistani personnel, sat in a library and wrote her account. Her stories have more holes than a fishing net. Then again, ignorance is bliss.

She wrote of the first hand accounts of people in Panchbibi, Rajshahi Division; as well as the Jessore District in Khulna Division at the time. She was a student studying in Calcutta at the time & experienced the 1971 events first hand. Stop fabricating stories. she interviewed the Pakistani personnel a lot lot later after the 1971 war.

Before I disengage, PA hasn't been charged because GoP refused to try their officers in International Criminal Court. GoP even refused to co-operate with International Commission of Jurists. Guess why?

Guess why the UN has accused the Sri Lankan government of war crimes, even though Sri Lanka refused to let UN investigators come into the country? Guess why the UN or anyone else did not verify the Bangladeshi claim of 3 million Bengalis being killed. If the UN does not verify the figure, or Bangladesh's claim that war crimes have been committed by Pakistan, then why should Pakistan try its Army Officials? As I said, stop being emotional & making excuses; the onus is on you to prove that 1 million or 3 million, or whatever ridiculous figure you come with against the Pakistani Army is correct & verifiable.

Brother i would have been very distressed by the fact you gave our land to China but as it happened in history that in 1971 we stripped 147570 sq km of your land i.e not disputed but your land :woot: and forced you to surrender. Now lets take a look at the deal, in 1947 you took away 70000sq km of our land and gifted about 5000 sqkm to China. So seeing the overall scenario i am pretty much happy that we took twice the amount of land you took from us.:woot: See 1971 removed our distress
Also, your posts indicate that you have come to terms that belongs to India. Thats a good start. keep it going:laugh:

But the Indian constitution says that 'Kashmir is an integral part of India.' How does it feel that Pakistan has 45% of that integral territory of yours, & you claim the part Pakistan has is 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir'? Pakistan is getting the favor it gave to China repaid with all the Chinese troops in 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir' that your media is complaining about all the time ;)

But the Indian constitution says that 'Kashmir is an integral part of India.' How does it feel that Pakistan has 45% of that integral territory of yours, & you claim the part Pakistan has is 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir'? Pakistan is getting the favor it gave to China repaid with all the Chinese troops in 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir' that media is complaining about all the time ;)

DUDE.. I answered a few posts back how we feel about it..

But the Indian constitution says that 'Kashmir is an integral part of India.' How does it feel that Pakistan has 45% of that integral territory of yours, & you claim the part Pakistan has is 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir'? Pakistan is getting the favor it gave to China repaid with all the Chinese troops in 'Pakistan Occupied Kashmir' that media is complaining about all the time ;)

Somebody told me it was Azad Kashmir.

It actually feels good that the Indian Constitution has still not dropped as its integral part, and that is its official stand for AJK and Gilgit Baltistan. Regarding China, ask them to bring all their military, but still you wont be able to budge a thing. :woot:

Back
Top Bottom