What's new

The issue with Pakistani Media

hamzaafridi_pak

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Its been a while since I last watched 9 o'clock news or even any news channel of Pakistan. Following are some of the problem with our media:
  • Give out wrong information.
  • No ethics.
  • Exaggerate.
  • Focus on humiliating Pakistan.
  • More a business then a source of information
Help me make the list better and let me know where I am wrong.

Its been a while since I last watched 9 o'clock news or even any news channel of Pakistan. Following are some of the problem with our media:
  • No ethics.
  • Exaggerate.

You think that's bad? British media isn't far behind. There have been high profile cases where journalist had hacked phones of politicians and celebrities. In one case a journalist hacked a phone of a murdered school girl, that idiot rang her parents from the murdered girl's phone thus causing more pain and offense to all ready grieving family.

You think that's bad? British media isn't far behind. There have been high profile cases where journalist had hacked phones of politicians and celebrities. In one case a journalist hacked a phone of a murdered school girl, that idiot rang her parents from the murdered girl's phone thus causing more pain and offense to all ready grieving family.

True but what I really meant was the ethics. Imagine a rape case being reported by our media. These idiots would go to the victims and their parents to know how they feel! Name of the victim and the address would be there on the red tape with a breaking news title. I mean these are not ethics. All they want is to earn more money by it thats all!

Media is same everywhere.
But don't you think they need to realize and be more ethical?

• No ethics.
  • Exaggerate.

It's a profession, media would go every degree possible to enhance its TRP. It's same all around the world.

• No ethics.
  • Exaggerate.
Ooops! You must be hearing Indian news channels by mistake!! :rofl:

Ooops! You must be hearing Indian news channels by mistake!! :rofl:
seems you have the same problem as we do. Thats really sad

It's a profession, media would go every degree possible to enhance its TRP. It's same all around the world.
But this has to have some code of ethics some rules some control may be.

seems you have the same problem as we do. Thats really sad

But this has to have some code of ethics some rules some control may be.

there are no code of ethics. the codes are formulated by the foreign media and they are not following it so we also just shrug these off.

Media is a corporate sector and works for own interests.

• No ethics.
  • Exaggerate.
Pak media has been purchased by India. I thought everyone knew about it.

Back
Top Bottom