What's new

The inside of JPMC during heatwave in Karachi

dexter

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Arjumund Hussein: If they make it to the hospital then there are no beds, if they die there is no place in the mortuary , if the family wants to take the dead there are no ambulances available and if they want to bury the dead there is no place in the graveyard.
Phir bhi Bhutto zinda hay ....khaiton main khalyanon main, assembly kay aewaanon main.
Boorrhon main jawanon main aur mulk kay qabristaanon main.
Jeeay PPP..... Politically Polluted Party.

See the video below:
Arjumand Hussain | Facebook

@Indus Falcon @Armstrong @rockstar08 @Patriots @Akheilos @syedali73 @Jungibaaz @Jango @Horus @WebMaster @Secur @Jazzbot @Leader @Zizou @Slav Defence @PWFI @Shamain @IrbiS @Norwegian @MastanKhan @Evil Flare @KURUMAYA @TankMan @American Pakistani @Areesh @Zarvan @ghazaliy2k @DESERT FIGHTER @WAJsal and all others i forget to mention,

Last edited:
Arjumund Hussein: If they make it to the hospital then there are no beds, if they die there is no place in the mortuary , if the family wants to take the dead there are no ambulances available and if they want to bury the dead there is no place in the graveyard.
Phir bhi Bhutto zinda hay ....khaiton main khalyanon main, assembly kay aewaanon main.

See the video below:

@Indus Falcon @Armstrong @rockstar08 @Patriots @Akheilos @syedali73 @Jungibaaz @Jango @Horus @WebMaster @Secur @Jazzbot @Leader @Zizou @Slav Defence @PWFI @Shamain @IrbiS @Norwegian @MastanKhan @Evil Flare @KURUMAYA @TankMan @American Pakistani @Areesh @Zarvan @ghazaliy2k @DESERT FIGHTER @WAJsal and all others i forget to mention,

What a sad state of affairs. This is horrible beyond words.

See the video below:
Nicely phrased

This is very sorry state of poor addministration by govt there

But if hospitals capacity will be over used then how can they entertain more patients? More hospitals are what is needed.

Mujhay samajh nahi ayi why he is asking gov officials to show at the hospital, he means hospitals arent well equipped cuz of poor gov administration? Well then ppl elect the same mqm memon and ppp......kis ko ilzam dena chaheay???? Is forum pay mqm supporters itnay shameless hojatay hain.

Last edited:
Excruciatingly painful. Don't know what to say, too depressed.
Health and education was never a priority of any of the governments. I solely hold people of Pakistan responsible for this sorry state of affairs. They are getting what they asked for. They have elected thieves to guard their belongings, one does not need to be very smart to predict the outcome. Things are happening right under their nose, stories of horrible corruption are being told on daily basis, disconnection of politicians and beaureocrats towards people's issues and problems is a permanent observation but Pakistanis are not willing to come out of their slumber. If Pakistanis are not willing to change the condition, Allah will not change the condition for them.

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Ajeeb paghal ho sab, bauhaut hi dheet ho.

Ja kar metro main sair karo, udhar AC main betho, bus ki sair karo, Centaurus jao...kha pi kar kia karna hai? Hospital ja kar kia karna hai? Parh kar kia karna hai?

3 saal bad vote dena Metro ko dekh kar, phir mar jana, magr pehlay apnay bachon ko bhi bolna kay metro ki sair kar lain, phir soch kar vote dain...keh fayeda metro ka hua ya haspatal ka...

Ja kar metro main sair karo, udhar AC main betho, bus ki sair karo, Centaurus jao...kha pi kar kia karna hai? Hospital ja kar kia karna hai? Parh kar kia karna hai?

3 saal bad vote dena Metro ko dekh kar, phir mar jana, magr pehlay apnay bachon ko bhi bolna kay metro ki sair kar lain, phir soch kar vote dain...keh fayeda metro ka hua ya haspatal ka...
Story of Pakistan

Janaab I THINK OP was talking about Karachi udher tou metro bhi nai hai sayr ker kay payt banda bhar lay ya AC ki thandi hawa hi kha lay :unsure:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoonn

Communities need to band together and do the basics for protection themselves. Cold water, wet compresses and fluid intake must be prioritised. Special attention should be given to children and the elderly who are more prone to heat strokes. Electricity should be conserved and trips outside in the daytime should be limited. Offices and government buildings should be closed to con serve electricity.

Janaab I THINK OP was talking about Karachi udher tou metro bhi nai hai sayr ker kay payt banda bhar lay ya AC ki thandi hawa hi kha lay :unsure:

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajeeoonn

I know...but the situation is same across the country.

Mayo, PIMS, Benazir Hospital, Jinnah Hospital in lahore aren't in any better condition.

My cousin works at Benazir and another at Jinnah, un kay wards is say bauhaut bura haal hai!

Now I am no doctor, but my cousin working there told that even though there is a shiny brand new Metro right beside the hospital (Benaizr Hosp) costing a whopping 52 Billion, the hospital doesn't carry out ABG or Arterial Blood Gas, which according to the source is a very fundamental part of medicine.

Any doctor maybe can corroborate? @Syed.Ali.Haider , @syedali73

Back
Top Bottom