What's new

The inside of JPMC during heatwave in Karachi

I know...but the situation is same across the country.

Mayo, PIMS, Benazir Hospital, Jinnah Hospital in lahore aren't in any better condition.

My cousin works at Benazir and another at Jinnah, un kay wards is say bauhaut bura haal hai!
But we have buses and laptops soon we will see Punjab Government give first aid kits and ORS which will be the future of healthcare and spend 100 million on ads.

But we have buses and laptops soon we will see Punjab Government give first aid kits and ORS which will be the future of healthcare and spend 100 million on ads.

Oh so that's the master plan.

Absolutely fkn genius!!!!

Medical care on the move...so you will have it at your door step. Absolutely genius!

Aik do saal main portable OT's bhi hongay on tracks!

Mayo, PIMS, Benazir Hospital, Jinnah Hospital in lahore aren't in any better condition.

My cousin works at Benazir and another at Jinnah, un kay wards is say bauhaut bura haal hai!

Now I am no doctor, but my cousin working there told that even though there is a shiny brand new Metro right beside the hospital (Benaizr Hosp) costing a whopping 52 Billion, the hospital doesn't carry out ABG or Arterial Blood Gas, which according to the source is a very fundamental part of medicine.

Any doctor maybe can corroborate? @Syed.Ali.Haider , @syedali73
@Gufi @Manticore @Emmie

brand new Metro right beside the hospital (Benaizr Hosp) costing a whopping 52 Billion, the hospital doesn't carry out ABG or Arterial Blood Gas, which according to the source is a very fundamental part of medicine.
Bus naa metro kay silencer say oxygen dalo patients mein baat khattam....metro 1 solution to developing Pakistan! :tup:

Now I am no doctor, but my cousin working there told that even though there is a shiny brand new Metro right beside the hospital (Benaizr Hosp) costing a whopping 52 Billion, the hospital doesn't carry out ABG or Arterial Blood Gas, which according to the source is a very fundamental part of medicine.

Last I served in Aga Khan and it was 2001. Many batch mates have left to States or Gulf, don't remember anyone still staying back but do get to hear horrible stories about the hospitals. As far as ABG is concerned, well even a diarrhea patient benefits from such investigations in it is true that most hospital don't have this moderately priced yet important analytical tool available. Come on, what we are talking about? Here even cheap and disposable IV drips are re-used, this is the level of corruption in Hospitals across Pakistan.

Oh so that's the master plan.

Absolutely fkn genius!!!!

Medical care on the move...so you will have it at your door step. Absolutely genius!

Aik do saal main portable OT's bhi hongay on tracks!
Ps I was being sarcastic. As for Jinnah I have tried working there but it is the most soul sucking depressing thing to do. Portable OT's are very expensive, adds super glue to first aid box.
Regarding the Pindi hospital I have never been there, but yes ABG's are kind of important. They help understand the pH of the blood and can be life saving

Ps I was being sarcastic. As for Jinnah I have tried working there but it is the most soul sucking depressing thing to do. Portable OT's are very expensive, adds super glue to first aid box.
Regarding the Pindi hospital I have never been there, but yes ABG's are kind of important. They help understand the pH of the blood and can be life saving
Jinnah is horrible indeed. Served an attachment at NICVD with Dr. Ishaq (famous heart surgeon) and at times used to visit friends at Jinnah, boy o boy. Compared to Jinnah, NICVD looked like heaven. Can only imagine how Jinnah looks like now.

He told u... 3 more years left but will ppl change ? Sorry to say NO

In a country where the schools have animals tied in the classrooms while the children squat in the dirt under a tree being beaten by an illiterate fool glorified as their teacher, it does not take a doctor to see just what the condition in the hospitals is going to be. And if you think that the major hospitals you mention are bad, just try seeing the DHQ hospital for a truly medieval level of horror. (There are a few exceptions, to be honest, e.g. AKUH, SKMHT, and the larger CMH facilities.) Even where hospitals have ABG machines, the techs will often just stamp out imaginary results to save on the kits and charge extra for actual results for "preferred clients", with the money distributed all the way up to the very top. I could go on in details for the rest of the night with my direct observations, but you get the point.

What a sad state of affairs. This is horrible beyond words.
What is beyond words is that he is being hunted for his standing up for the rights of the people..and we have PPP supporters threatening him. I guess a US education and civil mindset cannot survive in the barbarism of Pakistan.

What is beyond words is that he is being hunted for his standing up for the rights of the people..and we have PPP supporters threatening him. I guess a US education and civil mindset cannot survive in the barbarism of Pakistan.

Careful now, if he leaves, people will berate him for being a coward if he decides to be a realist like your words indicate.

Careful now, if he leaves, people will berate him for being a coward if he decides to be a realist like your words indicate.
His family has tried their best to convince him to leave, he refuses to.. thinks he can change the system.. give hope to people.

His family has tried their best to convince him to leave, he refuses to.. thinks he can change the system.. give hope to people.

He will come round. They all do, in the end. Always. Trust me, I know.

USA education =an always civil mindset?

USA education =an always civil mindset?
Any educated and civil mindset will find hard time surviving in Pakistan. It is not that none exists nor everything is barbaric but sill Oscar has point.

Any educated and civil mindset will find hard time surviving in Pakistan. It is not that none exists nor everything is barbaric but sill Oscar has point.
If civility here includes moral integrity and honesty then iwould still agree to a greater extent else ...no iwont....well many foreign educated minds are doing corruption sitting in pakistan.

Lolzzzz our bilawal is now an Oxford graduate lol
Benazir was oxford graduate lel

Back
Top Bottom