What's new

The Indian MiG Killer is Now a Multiple Top Gun !

The Sukhoi Slayer seems to have moved to another F-16 Unit....

1598980382644.png

He was in Sherdils before he moved to CCS.. picture is from 6th September static display at Masroor 2017 or 18..or is the picture for reference only?
Yes my bad, saw the image and thought it was recent but have been advised that it's from Defence Day 2017...also the officer now is a Wing Commander. It was a lucky shot as back in 2017 no one had heard of Hassan Sadique.....anyways back to the topic . The Bison Blaster seems to be going through some check up.

1599045088669.png
1599045088669.png

Last edited:
He was in Sherdils before he moved to CCS.. picture is from 6th September static display at Masroor 2017 or 18..or is the picture for reference only?
Hey whoever you are.. i need to talk to you.. its important.. inbox or dm whatever suits you

The 400 series mirages are from no. 8 Haiders squadron tasked with Maritime Strike. They were not part of Swift Retort.
Don't take it literally, it was in general retrospect.
F-16s, JF-17 and Mirages who participated in the operation.

The 400 series mirages are from no. 8 Haiders squadron tasked with Maritime Strike. They were not part of Swift Retort.

Both the Mirage aircraft in this picture are Mirage 5PA's and they are from 15 squadron.

Both the Mirage aircraft in this picture are Mirage 5PA's and they are from 15 squadron.
Yes these have the pitots under the nose so they are no. 15 Mirage 5PAs. I confused them with 5PA2/PA3s of no. 8 who have pitots on the nose. Both are 400 series serials, thanks for the correction.

May b

may be this is the same plane which downed 3 Afghan planes like 2 Su 25 (1986 &1988)and 1 SU24and now indian plane to get four.

No. This aircraft was delivered to PAF in the mid-2000s, having initially been embargoed.

Back
Top Bottom