What's new

The Guns of Jordan: Small Arms Made in the Middle East

Wish some semi auto versions of the M-4 were imported, also the CZ copy looks nice. Wouldn't mind buying these once I come of age.

Sorry for being off topic, but I remember someone mentioning on this forum that Jordan has the most advanced "upgraded" AH-1 attack helos. Is this this true?
I assume so of non American helis, glass cockpit, brand new optics, ability to fire Hellfire. These are probably as good as the AH-1Zs although they are vastly different because USMCs have 2 engines. Dare say PA could get these upgrades if relations improve with America and hold off on replacing them for at least 20 years.

Here https://www.arabianaerospace.aero/modernised-cobras-give-rjaf-extra-bite.html

"JAWS". Great name for a gun company.

images.jpeg

"JAWS". Great name for a gun company.

View attachment 621620
Each time I read your name, it reminds me of a sailor screaming in a movie: "Yes Chief, MasterChief" :lol::enjoy:

Cant remember the name of the movie :p:

Wish some semi auto versions of the M-4 were imported, also the CZ copy looks nice. Wouldn't mind buying these once I come of age.

I assume so of non American helis, glass cockpit, brand new optics, ability to fire Hellfire. These are probably as good as the AH-1Zs although they are vastly different because USMCs have 2 engines. Dare say PA could get these upgrades if relations improve with America and hold off on replacing them for at least 20 years.

Here https://www.arabianaerospace.aero/modernised-cobras-give-rjaf-extra-bite.html
I'm personally not a fan of single engines, I wish PAA would dump them and get new helos ASAP. Till now we (the common man) are still in limbo, as to what will be coming.

Each time I read your name, it reminds me of a sailor screaming in a movie: "Yes Chief, MasterChief" :lol::enjoy:

I'm personally not a fan of single engines, I wish PAA would dump them and get new helos ASAP. Till now we (the common man) are still in limbo, as to what will be coming.
Well, Jordan is trying to save money, but PA has a lot more money, and a need so I get it.

Men of Honor. At around 0:55.

Robert de Niro is the Master Chief you're thinking of..

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom