What's new

The Guardian view on Xinjiang’s detention camps: not just China’s shame

No, for Kurds.
Why don't you respond in healthy manner? As far as I know, many Uyghurs also complain of a “glass ceiling” due to discrimination of their religious and racial background, as Han Chinese are commonly favored. In addition, there is a wide income gap between the Han Chinese and Turkic citizens.

That's unlike Turkish Republic, Turgut Özal served as a president of Turkey from 1989 to 1993. Also served as prime minister for many years. He was Kurdish, and he was a respectable leader of all people. There is galactic difference between Chinese treatment of Uyghur's and terrorism in Turkey. Go fool somebody else with those shiny article's.

Why don't you respond in healthy manner? As far as I know, many Uyghurs also complain of a “glass ceiling” due to discrimination of their religious and racial background, as Han Chinese are commonly favored. In addition, there is a wide income gap between the Han Chinese and Turkic citizens.

That's unlike Turkish Republic, Turgut Özal served as a president of Turkey from 1989 to 1993. Also served as prime minister for many years. He was Kurdish, and he was a respectable leader of all people. There is galactic difference between Chinese treatment of Uyghur's and terrorism in Turkey. Go fool somebody else with those shiny article's.

As far as you know, you know nothing.

There is discrimination, but, positive discrimination favoring minorities in college exams and job placements even if their grades are lower or talent is sub-par, which is, in fact, against China's practice of meritocracy.

Chin also has high officials from all peoples across the country. The standard is not race, but merit.

I know how you have been treating Kurds in Turkey, very well. I also know how you have helped foreign terrorists to get into Syria and kill civilians.

As far as you know, you know nothing.
There are many Uyghur people in Turkey. Those, who ran away from Chinese discrimination, oppression and racism. I know a lot, and not from those shiny article's. So, don't worry.

I know how you have been treating Kurds in Turkey, very well. I also know how you have helped foreign terrorists to get into Syria and kill civilians.
That makes no sense.

There are many Uyghur people in Turkey. Those, who ran away from Chinese discrimination, oppression and racism. I know a lot, and not from those shiny article's. So, don't worry.

There are many Kurdish people who run away from Turkish oppression and torture prisons. I have met them in person in Europe and the US. So, do not worry, I know everything that needs to be known about Kurds in Turkey.

I know how your president thinks the word "Armenian" constitutes an insult.

That makes no sense.

It makes sense under international investigative media standards.

There are many Kurdish people who run away from Turkish oppression and torture prisons. I have met them in person in Europe and the US. So, do not worry, I know everything that needs to be known about Kurds in Turkey.

It makes sense under international investigative media standards.
Yeah, sure :wave:

That makes no sense.

are you freakin' serious? So less than 0.001% of total Uyghur population who happen to hate chinese government, most of them living in Turkey, somehow makes you think you know about Chinese Uyghur? If you interview most black criminals in the US, they probably will say the same thing how bad US government is.

Chinese minorities including Uyghur can go to top colleges in China with sub-par grades, for 60 years straight, Chinese government have allocated quota in top colleges for Uyghurs, generating lots of resentment from Han chinese, because many Uyghur take away slots from much more qualified Han students. Uyghur were also allowed to have as many children as they want, some families have over 5 kids, while majority Han can only have 1 child. You call that freakin' discrimination? are you serious? why are you killing Armenian and Kurds then, you hypocrite?

Back
Top Bottom