What's new

The greatest Pakistani test innings of all time?

javed miandad innings in which he hit six of last ball:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saeed anwar is one of the all time best batsman pak got hanif and miandad were great but not like saeed saeed was way above from them look at the placment and power in his wrist till date i not seeen player like saeed who can hit sixes with a flick of a wrist willingly and he was a hell to spinners

Saeed anwar is one of the all time best batsman pak got hanif and miandad were great but not like saeed saeed was way above from them look at the placment and power in his wrist till date i not seeen player like saeed who can hit sixes with a flick of a wrist willingly and he was a hell to spinners

Saeed Anwar inning was great. No doubt about that. But we are talking about tests not ODI. And I would keep this innings of Hanif sahab over that of Saeed Anwar. You compare the bowling of west indies of that time on the west indian pitch to the bowling that Saeed Anwar faced.

I haven't seen Hanif Mohammad's innings- so i will go with Inzi's against Bangladesh that saved us from certain humiliation-

btw Saeed Anwar's 194 against India was the best ODI innings i have ever seen- More over it was against india in india- no body can beat that-

Man what i think i said it saeed not only scored 194 but also scored 170 odd in england against hostile english bowling how you forget his test innings how many time he made us win against india and srilanka single handeedly and if we dont have saeed in 90 era wiht team we never been a great team of 90 which we are sir and tell you what hanif is great but not as talented as saeed look the shots od saeed than speak not brutal force just magical hands and wrists of his

the greatest of all times by pakistan were 92 world cup semi final with england and off course the sharjah ka chakah

Guys back in 1992 world cup Pakistan needed 123 off 15 overs. It was a next to impossible task. In those days they didn't have to restrict fielders and no power players. Pakistan had lost all the major players. Out walk a very fresh and junior Inzamam ul Haq.
He completely destroyed New Zealand. He made only 60 in 36 balls but totally smashed the life out of the Kiwi bowlers. He hit some of the cleanest and biggest shots i have ever seen. He introduced himself to the cricketing world and won the game for Pakistan.
I think this is the innings that made Pakistan that year believe they could win the world cup. In runs scored not the best however one of the most important innings in Pakistan's history.

Inzamam-ul-Haq vs. Newzealand in 1992 World Cup - Vidpk.com

we should create a new topic about why this Pakistani generations is losing aggressive edge on Indian cricket team which they used to enjoy till 2000. Seems Gangually's captaincy changed everything between India and Pakistan cricket matches. Thanksgod our gen ration is seeing Indias's rise in world cricket (off field and on field). Thanks Gangully, Dhono, Sachin and many others. No offence.

we should create a new topic about why this Pakistani generations is losing aggressive edge on Indian cricket team which they used to enjoy till 2000. Seems Gangually's captaincy changed everything between India and Pakistan cricket matches. Thanksgod our gen ration is seeing Indias's rise in world cricket (off field and on field). Thanks Gangully, Dhono, Sachin and many others. No offence.

Look at the thread title and look at the twaddle you are talking about. We don't want to compare India and Pakistan cricket history on here. Just do me a favor and stop trying to troll. For once don't make this India v Pakistan. I really dont give a hoot about Ginganguly and his captaincy on this thread. Many thanks

Back
Top Bottom