What's new

The greatest Pakistani test innings of all time?

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Historical 337 of Hanif Mohammad. Stayed for 970 on the pitch and saved a match from a certain defeat.

1st Test: West Indies v Pakistan at Bridgetown, Jan 17-23, 1958 | Cricket Scorecard | ESPN Cricinfo

85993.jpg

Is this the best test innings from Pakistan?

:pakistan:

ODIs? In ODI, I like Saeed Anwar's 194 vs India.

Nobody can surpass little master's 200 runs innings in ODI. Is haniff Mohmand called as first little master before sachin or gavaskar?

Nobody can surpass little master's 200 runs innings in ODI. Is haniff Mohmand called as first little master before sachin or gavaskar?

First of all the thread is about Pakistani test innings, so stop bringing irrelevant innings here. And yes he was called Little Master before anyone else.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

ODIs? In ODI, I like Saeed Anwar's 194 vs India.

Yes that was one memorable innings. A very dominating innings by Saeed Anwar.

The Midget Sachin did his 200 on his own, Indian Home soil......Saeed Anwar did it in India.......give props where they are due.

Then why didnt he repeat it in own soil..Has nt Anwar or any other "legends" played against other in home soil??

And you calling a great cricketer midget shows a pathetic mentality of yours.

Dont let hatred blind you in calling people name's.

Why are not these traits taught by people who are nurturing and bringing up.???

Then why didnt he repeat it in own soil..Has nt Anwar or any other "legends" played against other in home soil??

That was not an Indian TV drama which is scheduled to repeat next day. So leave it and stop derailing the thread. The thread is about the test innings not ODI innings.

That was not an Indian TV drama which is scheduled to repeat next day. So leave it and stop derailing the thread. The thread is about the test innings not ODI innings.

Did it derail after my post. Arent we discussing cricket here?

And whats with star plus an dramas?? Part of the topic? :what:

Did it derail after my post. Arent we discussing cricket here?

If you have missed the title it says:

The greatest Pakistani test innings of all time?

So it has nothing to do what Sachin or any other player did in any ODI match.

And whats with star plus an dramas?? Part of the topic?

An answer to your off topic post.

If you have missed the title it says:

So it has nothing to do what Sachin or any other player did in any ODI match.

An answer to your off topic post.

If you have noticed the posts you might have missed that i didnt bring any name .

It has nothing to do with sachin.. tell that to the one whom i quoted too.. Or is it selective behavior?

So we are even.. and i dont quite follow star plus dramas.. will ask any doubts on that if i have any.

The Midget Sachin did his 200 on his own, Indian Home soil......Saeed Anwar did it in India.......give props where they are due.

If we're talking about Pakistan's best ODI inning then of course it is 194 against India. But when you talk about 200 by the master, then it has be World's best.

If you have noticed the posts you might have missed that i didnt bring any name .

Good but still your post was off topic.

And whats with star plus an dramas?? Part of the topic?

He was answering another Bharati who unnecessarily brought Sachin in this thread. So like always Bharatis take the lead in derailing another thread on this forum.

and i dont quite follow star plus dramas..

Good for you.

Good but still your post was off topic.

He was answering another Bharati who unnecessarily brought Sachin in this thread. So like always Bharatis take the lead in derailing another thread on this forum.

Good for you.

ok on topic now..

Woooooohhhh.. what an innings!!!!!!!!!!!! mind blasting....:victory:

No need to call sachin by names. You can put upyour point polietly

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

For me Javed Miandad and Inzmam are the best batsmans. Legends.

Back
Top Bottom