What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

The move will strengthen Russia's military relations with China, which has emerged as a major buyer of Russian arms along with India.

The last time I checked, it was India which has emerged as a major buyer of Russian hardware, where as China has reduced it's dependance on Russian arms.

I think that 2x 051C class still using Russia SA-N-6 anti-aircraft system, well later main DDG 052C & 052D class really reduced Russian arms.

China 7x warships in Russia Vladivostok, it's so far the largest China Navy Fleet oversea.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think that 2x 051C class still using Russia SA-N-6 anti-aircraft system, well later main DDG 052C & 052D class really reduced Russian arms.
China 7x warships in Russia Vladivostok, it's so far the largest China Navy Fleet oversea.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

there are no Russian stuff on 052C/D, those bests are with powerful AESA, VLS, advanced C4SI and sophisticated CIWs

there are no Russian stuff on 052C/D, those bests are with powerful AESA, VLS, advanced C4SI and sophisticated CIWs
nice ships, not bad. Will you sell such toys to your Vietnamese friend?

052C DDG cost 0.9 billion U.S dollar , 052D DDG cost over 1 billion U.S dollar (price from internet)

052C DDG:
25_109030_66f139ca3332ed7.jpg

052D DDG:
1517165.jpg

m_14_634692557325468750_38573317.jpg

20137485480geca.jpg

1G02GM3-0.jpg

new 052C and 052D DDG building
Img362548203.jpg

00111144d5a511f87a011b.jpg

no for the time being, these 052C/D are equipped most advanced systems in China probably among the world best when its new AESA radar, C4SI systems and air defence systems are concerned...

I do not think China will sell these before the maturity of 12,000+ ton destroyer 055

even its open to the market 1 billion price tag keeps most desirable countries out of the shelf

Precisely! What is wrong with the Indian Media? Can some Indian members enlighten us on the Indian BS?
India is an extremely unstable "country" with poverty, scams, communal violence and sexual predators. India wasn't even a country until the British cobbled together many princely states into their empire. The only way to keep the country together is aggression against its neighbors, pump up jingoism and brainwash the masses into believe India is/will be a "shupa-powa." That's why India has territorial disputes with every single neighbor, their media is constantly hyping up war and the Indian government makes laughable claims about India being a military shupa-powa.

no for the time being, these 052C/D are equipped most advanced systems in China probably among the world best when its new AESA radar, C4SI systems and air defence systems are concerned...

I do not think China will sell these before the maturity of 12,000+ ton destroyer 055
even its open to the market 1 billion price tag keeps most desirable countries out of the shelf
I think if the Sino-VN relationship continues to improve, then we will see arms purchases from your brother. At the moment, sure, $1bn is too much, but in 5 years it can come true.

China and India are ancient civilizations,
We have a long history and culture,
Although there are some conflicts between the two countries,
But the pursuit of peace is greater than differences.

Many Qing drama on television,
But they are said HAN language.
Do not you think there are more important things to do

Nice ships :D
@HongWu can you tell me what is the price of Type056 corvette price ?

Last edited by a moderator:
can you tell me what is the price of Type056 corvette price ?
056 class corvette cost 0.11-0.12 billion U.S dollar, Bangladesh Navy have orded 2x 056 class corvettes.
(information of 2x 056 for Bangladesh from internet)
201252882954gd1e5.jpg

1373411940_52549700.jpg

And news said Bangladesh also orded 2x frigates (maybe export version of 053 class)
7UE02DLP_0.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom