What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

Wow the first tank is super fast, is it a Russian tank or chinese?:tup:
The fast rabbit is China new ZTZ99A2 MBT with Made in China MTU licenced 1,500HP engine, as same as Germany MT883 engine and China CH-1000 gearing system.

20100904111951293.jpg

CH-1000 hydraulic gearing system for China ZTZ99A2 MBT
158_16903_847380198c3fada.jpg

Last edited:
Time for SCO to take a more assertive role in the world affairs. Having drill in own backyard is a good beginning but lot more could be done.

SCO should carry out exercise in North American continent with Mexico, Cuba & other countries of Central America to send a message they are the new rising power in the unipolar world. Multi polar world is a need of the time !

hooooooooo...that sounds interesting.
quaking in our boots.
long as you stay on your side of the yard don't think we would mind too much.

nice military hardware and training btw.

Zhurihe Trainning Base & City CQB trainning base
151554v7kqlklsbl6lrmr1.jpg.thumb.jpg

City CQB trainning base
151555nb5o5kiz2nzoyy2b.jpg.thumb.jpg

I found there's a Iron tower of Ai Fu Er copy near CQB trainning Base ... :o::D
114121gijhn0i86nbscbsk.jpg.thumb.jpg

151957xwpwz3iin362l2yn.jpg.thumb.jpg

lol accepting Pakistan and India wouldn't change anything. It might even slow things down even more than they are already.:lol:
Do you know the enmity these two countries have for each others? It will be another SAARC(which wouldnt be bad for us though).:lol: Not talking about the caution/suspicion India has with China. Just look at your BRICS bank issue where the headquarters was hotly contested by India.:lol: you people are not even yet into the real deal/internal issue yet and there are already contests.:P Thats the issue with you Asians you have too much Ego reason you ever be able to challenge us.:dance3:.
These your grouping is at best an anti terrorism platform as your leaders China/Russia confirm nothing more and it will remain that way for forseeable future until one country is clearly too strong enough on all aspect from economic,military to technologically for all the others to accept it as leader just like the U.S leads NATO/G7/west. Until then, all what you say is just wishful thinking/dreams.:agree::bounce:
Don't laugh too hard. In the early 80s, Deng said something that scared your Iron lady pm at the time that made her stumble on the stairs. That was a weak China against world power Britain.
:coffee:

Zhurihe Trainning Base & City CQB trainning base
151554v7kqlklsbl6lrmr1.jpg.thumb.jpg

City CQB trainning base
151555nb5o5kiz2nzoyy2b.jpg.thumb.jpg

I found there's a Iron tower of Ai Fu Er copy near CQB trainning Base ... :o::D
114121gijhn0i86nbscbsk.jpg.thumb.jpg

151957xwpwz3iin362l2yn.jpg.thumb.jpg

According to the Philippines we are the Nazis, so maybe Xi and the top generals should also do a photo op here.

Adolf_Hitler,_Eiffel_Tower,_Paris_23_June_1940.jpg

I mean it just wouldn't look as cool if it was
san-sebastian-church.jpg

or this
upload_2014-8-27_21-53-1.jpeg

but his makes it look like we conquered Greece.

According to the Philippines we are the Nazis, so maybe Xi and the top generals should also do a photo op here.

Adolf_Hitler,_Eiffel_Tower,_Paris_23_June_1940.jpg

I mean it just wouldn't look as cool if it was
san-sebastian-church.jpg

or this
View attachment 45284

but his makes it look like we conquered Greece.
It's the communication tower of Zhuri he trainning base, but i have no idea why they built like Eiffel Tower ... maybe next time drill we can invite French Army join and visit it. :enjoy:

CQB on the Iron Tower ! :pop:

It's the communication tower of Zhuri he trainning base, but i have no idea why they built like Eiffel Tower ... maybe next time drill we can invite French Army join and visit it. :enjoy:

CQB on the Iron Tower !
if we invite the French, we got a "real" Paris down south. No need for this. I mean Xi can take the HSR and get there in like 4 hours.

if we invite the French, we got a "real" Paris down south. No need for this. I mean Xi can take the HSR and get there in like 4 hours.
Let's stop the JOKE, we know something is impossible to happen. Just for funny !

The Zhurihe trainning base is a big & international military base, it's 100% Okay to invite foreign Army like French to join the game. Trainning with different foreign soldiers, it's GOOD for PLA.

Last edited:
Let's stop the JOKE, we know something is impossible to happen. Just for funny !

The Zhurihe trainning base is a big & international military base, it's 100% Okay to invite foreign Army like French to join the game. Trainning with different foreign soldiers, it's GOOD for PLA.

Be way better if we can invite the Brits, French or Mericans, they got real combat experience with modern weapons.

I think the most likely might be French.

Either way, yea these exercises do help, Russia is still a military power, probably.

Be way better if we can invite the Brits, French or Mericans, they got real combat experience with modern weapons.

I think the most likely might be French.

Either way, yea these exercises do help, Russia is still a military power, probably.
French has more chance, in Europe we have good relationship since 1950s and France exported techs to China more than other nations.

Back
Top Bottom