What's new

The Great Game Changer: Belt and Road Intiative (BRI; OBOR)

lets see...he got five years time
people are expecting too much from him........not good
First , high speed train system cost too much money.

Second , India do not need such kind of train , at least now.

Third , India Gov's efficiency is not very good. 5 years to finish or start this is too hurry

Third , India Gov's efficiency is not very good. 5 years to finish or start this is too hurry
that is why we elected him...

we can expect high speed train by 2025...realistically

Just see what is happening in Ukraine .

UK just wants to join EU, and now they are in mess.

If Outer Mongolia wants to join China or US , it will also be in mess. Not that easy.

He swears to build high speed train system ,right ?

I doubt it.

UA not UK ... pal.
Ukraine in mess not because of their will to EU but because the rebels did not organize an official voting for a voted president before making some dangerous moves as threats to Russian security

Cant they extend this pipeline to pakistan? If this is possible then we can finally dump TAPI and IP projects as gas prices are unimaginably high.

UA not UK ... pal.
Ukraine in mess not because of their will to EU but because the rebels did not organize an official voting for a voted president before making some dangerous moves as threats to Russian security

UKraine wants to side with NATO or US ,this action really piss off RU

Now the mess in UK is not about the president legal or not .

If the interim Gov of Ukraine wants to side with RU,the situation will be different , what do you think ?

that is why we elected him...

we can expect high speed train by 2025...realistically
2025 is too optimistic ,considering the infrastructure and industry of INDIA.

Yes, China is unlikely to cause trouble for Russia, but if and when China becomes too powerful, it is inevitable that US will try to reaproach the Russians, and Russia by then would find it in their interest to counter-balance China. Nothing is impossible, but having two powerful states co-exist peacefully next to each other without the presence of a threat from a third party is rather unlikely.
Chinese posters forgot that no nations are friends but driven by interest. I see too many posters using the word 'allies' with Russia, which is farthest from the truth. Expect the 三國 scenario going forward.

Just tell Mongolians to leave their barren land and come live in Inner Mongolia, which is very rich. Inner Mongolia is about 20m inhabitants while outer Mongolia is only 3m...I feel like China is not ambitious enough Lol. Just look at all the resources Mongolia has...
CPC not ambitious . Do not clump some great ancient Chinese rulers with these guys.

are all indians so hostile toward the usa? r u aware of us contribution to your country?

It has nothing to do with hostility towards the US as a country.

We want good relations with US but on equal terms where there is mutual benefits. The United States is not quite the 'donor' that international media makes out to be. They also reap rich dividends of having strong ties with us.

The problem comes when their policies start creating roadblocks for our country which has happened many times in the past and on most crucial of issues.

The recent toll US$ took on our economy directly and their government took indirectly through a weak puppet government under UPA is disastrous.

The problem is, dollar has no technical 'printing accountability'. Which means that they are free to print as much as they want and control the flows to such extent that it can destroy many currencies, particularly those countries that are weaker in manufacturing like we have been all this time.

China is immune because of its massive industrial complex that can churn out goods WORTH of all that is printed and therefore compensates it. Russia virtually calls the shots, sitting on some of the world's largest reserves of oil, gas, minerals, yellow cake and what not. Not to mention Russians are extremely powerful even today with an iron man who refuses to bow down to foreign dictat.

We on the other hand have been heavily dependent on service industry with almost zero manufacturing compared to what these our East Asian neighbours.

That has made us very vulnerable to tectonic shifts.

Lastly, I am anything but anti-US.

I am pro-India and will look for my country's interests, same as our new prime minister. :)

I agree. We need a 10 year term election.

Ofcourse the deal was signed. Gazprom provides 25% of Russian federal taxes, and now that it looks like it's going to be booted out of Europe, Putin will agree to just about any deal, to stave of recession and people wondering if his way is the correct way.

As above quote, an independent country has full right to ally to anyone they want ... don't be discrepancy.
As I know, Mongols tend to US following ... to be more independent among big neighbors

Yes, sovereign state can dictate their foreign policy however they like, but landlocked between China & Russia while ally itself with the US is very poor decision for when you do need help, there is no way anyone would and can come to your rescue, not to mention it will antagonize the only two nations that you are bordering with to start with.

Ofcourse the deal was signed. Gazprom provides 25% of Russian federal taxes, and now that it looks like it's going to be booted out of Europe, Putin will agree to just about any deal, to stave of recession and people wondering if his way is the correct way.

Can you provide proof of your 25% claim?

61add7e3tw1egm7zj7szgj20gi2s07lv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom