What's new

The government of Uttar Pradesh in India has banned the production, storage, distribution, and sale of food products with the Halal certification

We have a large Muslim community in South Africa. I've never seen halal certified medication or cosmetics here though. Halal certified medical devices ?
google halal cosmetics, there's plenty all over the world.

@jamahir bhikari is an Indian muslim PDF member who also never used regular cologne or deos and chose itar because it has no alcohol in it.

Government should take over all this Halal-Haram business, and even for exports, the certification should be done by a government owned body.

Problem is they insist for having Halal certified products & services and expect others to respect it also.

Muslim community in India expect they should be cared & respected, but when it comes to reverse they behave otherwise.
Oye poolll shapporter poojari, no one's stopping you from certifying your cow piss as 100% authentic. Stop pinning things on Mujlimj to cover for your own beastliness.

Some muslim organizations threaten others to get halal certification.

I don't want my meat to be halal either, but chains like KFC are forced to serve halal.
Most of their customers are non Muslims.

Consuming only halal products is also discriminatory against non muslims.

*most middle class or rich Indian muslims don't care much about eating halal, though.

How is it discriminatory? Are Muslims forcing Chindoos to eat halal? Are Muslims forcing businesses to serve only halal to Chindoos? Tum Chindoo or Lund poojarion need to learn the actual definitions behind words instead of making these sorts of claims.

Some muslim organizations threaten others to get halal certification.

I don't want my meat to be halal either, but chains like KFC are forced to serve halal.
Most of their customers are non Muslims.

*most middle class or rich Indian muslims don't care much about eating halal, though.

LOL who can force other to put Halal certification beside the government ? India is not Muslim nation, so understandable, but let others who want to use Halal certificate do what they want. It is fundamental human right

What is the need on the ban LOL

Is this certificate is not managed by India Islamic Organization ? Or your government always try to play divide at empera on Muslim organizations so Indian gov can easily do thing like this ?

What the fuss on the banning ?

Indonesia gov also now take over the Halal certificate previously managed by our MUI (Islamic Organization), but nothing like banning come out LOL

There can be easily transition period if Gov want to take in charge

Real Intention

-------------------------

The Hindu Janajagriti Samiti has been carrying out campaigns for the past several years against halal certification.

Members of the organisation have given representation to several ministers of the Yogi Adityanath government since 2017 seeking ban on halal certification.

Vishwanath Kulkarni, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar coordinator of the organisation, said: “Halal certification is completely illegal. It must be banned across the country. No law permits certification to food products by private agencies.”

Real Intention

-------------------------

The Hindu Janajagriti Samiti has been carrying out campaigns for the past several years against halal certification.

Members of the organisation have given representation to several ministers of the Yogi Adityanath government since 2017 seeking ban on halal certification.

Vishwanath Kulkarni, Uttar Pradesh and Bihar coordinator of the organisation, said: “Halal certification is completely illegal. It must be banned across the country. No law permits certification to food products by private agencies.”

The only practical response is to boycott the products they want to keep Halal certified for export purposes. Hindus shouldn't be allowed to have their gobar cake and eat it too.

Well Stupid Indian, if your gov want to manage Halal certification then show your effort, make the laboratories, make the organization who employ respected Muslim Indian, then do the certification by that state institution

LOL before making such body, they just ban it hehe. The intention is to ban whole activity of Halal certification, not to make the transition from non governmental into governmental.

Indonesia also has do the transition smoothly, WTF Indian state which population as big as Indonesia need to ban it just because they want to regulate the certification ?

The only practical response is to boycott the products they want to keep Halal certified for export purposes. Hindus shouldn't be allowed to have their gobar cake and eat it too.

Even imported Halal products are banned as well. So it is clear what the motivation is

LOL who can force other to put Halal certification beside the government ? India is not Muslim nation, so understandable, but let others who want to use Halal certificate do what they want. It is fundamental human right

What is the need on the ban LOL

Is this certificate is not managed by India Islamic Organization ? Or your government always try to play divide at empera on Muslim organizations so Indian gov can easily do thing like this ?

What the fuss on the banning ?

Indonesia gov also now take over the Halal certificate previously managed by our MUI (Islamic Organization), but nothing like banning come out LOL

There can be easily transition period if Gov want to take in charge
I have no problem with this if the government sets up a transparent organization for the certification.

I have a problem when Muslims force restaurants to go halal(this was forced by violence a few decades back.), via boycotts.

Note-I find it cruel.

How is it discriminatory? Are Muslims forcing Chindoos to eat halal? Are Muslims forcing businesses to serve only halal to Chindoos? Tum Chindoo or Lund poojarion need to learn the actual definitions behind words instead of making these sorts of claims.
I'm an atheist. Just imagine what I think of your beliefs.
But I will be civil here. Don't quote me again.

I have no problem with this if the government sets up a transparent organization for the certification.

I have a problem when Muslims force restaurants to go halal(this was forced by violence a few decades back.), via boycotts.

Note-I find it cruel.

If gov doesnt provide it, then non gov do the jobs

The reason of why this happen because Indian gov doesnt have such institution in the first place, so dont blame those non gov institution.

For Indonesia, the unity of Islamic organizations are made with the formation of MUI comprising of all influential Islamic organization. MUI who then take charge and of course they need money to do the testing, but it is all voluntarily. Businesses wants Muslim consumers take their products, so the process runs smoothly.

Now it is taken by Gov and our gov impose nation wide Halal certification for businesses, they need to pay, but for SME gov give free Halal certification.

Why with this need to do the banning LOL ?

Indonesian gov never ban the Halal products during the transition period

------------------------------------------

If you cant do like Indonesians gov does, then let non gov Muslim Indian do the jobs and there should not be any enforcement going on

-----------------------------------------

How to Obtain Halal Certification in Indonesia​

August 22, 2022 Posted by ASEAN Briefing Written by Ayman Falak Medina Reading Time: 4 minutes

Indonesia’s Government Regulation 39 of 2021 (GR 39/2021) sets out the requirements for businesses to obtain Halal certification for their goods and services. Under the law, products that enter, circulate, and are traded in Indonesia must be Halal certified.

To obtain certification, businesses must first apply to the Halal Product Assurance Agency. The agency will then appoint a Halal Inspection Agency to conduct the testing of the products or services of the business.

Indonesia is the world’s largest Halal market, particularly for the food, tourism, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical sectors. Before the pandemic, global spending on Halal products reached over US$2 trillion with Indonesian consumers spending some 10 percent or over US$200 billion of this total on Halal products and services.

Indonesia’s Halal certification law, Government Regulation 39 of 2021 (GR 39/2021) which was issued in October 2021, will impact businesses in most industries. GR 39/2021 states that products that enter, circulate, and are traded in Indonesia must be Halal certified unless they are originating from materials prohibited under Islam (Haram).

If gov doesnt provide it, then non gov do the jobs

The reason of why this happen because Indian gov doesnt have such institution in the first place, so dont blame those non gov institution.

For Indonesia, the unity of Islamic organizations are made with the formation of MUI comprising of all influential Islamic organization. MUI who then take charge and of course they need money to do the testing, but it is all voluntarily. Businesses wants Muslim consumers take their products, so the process runs smoothly.

Now it is taken by Gov and our gov impose nation wide Halal certification for businesses, they need to pay, but for SME gov give free Halal certification.

Why with this need to do the banning LOL ?

Indonesian gov never ban the Halal products during the transition period

------------------------------------------

If you cant do like Indonesians gov does, then let non gov Muslim Indian do the jobs and there should not be any enforcement going on

-----------------------------------------

How to Obtain Halal Certification in Indonesia​

August 22, 2022 Posted by ASEAN Briefing Written by Ayman Falak Medina Reading Time: 4 minutes

Indonesia’s Government Regulation 39 of 2021 (GR 39/2021) sets out the requirements for businesses to obtain Halal certification for their goods and services. Under the law, products that enter, circulate, and are traded in Indonesia must be Halal certified.

To obtain certification, businesses must first apply to the Halal Product Assurance Agency. The agency will then appoint a Halal Inspection Agency to conduct the testing of the products or services of the business.

Indonesia is the world’s largest Halal market, particularly for the food, tourism, cosmetic, and pharmaceutical sectors. Before the pandemic, global spending on Halal products reached over US$2 trillion with Indonesian consumers spending some 10 percent or over US$200 billion of this total on Halal products and services.

Indonesia’s Halal certification law, Government Regulation 39 of 2021 (GR 39/2021) which was issued in October 2021, will impact businesses in most industries. GR 39/2021 states that products that enter, circulate, and are traded in Indonesia must be Halal certified unless they are originating from materials prohibited under Islam (Haram).

Why you are getting triggered dude?

Muslims in Utterpradesh can sell Halal meat or export it with certification as it is allowed for export. Also Muslims only buy meat from Muslim vendors anyways who only sell halal meat so no issue here.

Anyways their country their rule right?

Government should take over all this Halal-Haram business, and even for exports, the certification should be done by a government owned body.

No it shouldn't

It should be done by Muslim companies and bodies

What has the government or hindus for to do with anything

There are 200 million Indian Muslims, they need their own economy and right to decide what they eat or consume what does it have to do anything with hindus

Back
Top Bottom