What's new

The Glory of the Mughal Empire

I am the One. My ancestors fled to Kashmir while after or during war of independence. Later they come back and settled in "Dilli, Kocha Rehman" and after partition they migrated to Pakistan.
My Grand father had a chart of family which link us to Shahensha Bahadur Shah Zafar II but unfortunately we have lost it while moving from one home to another.
Are you lohar by caste?
@save_ghenda @Shahmir

you truly deserve to be called Neutral Umpire.....:police:
Ur right, he is over zealous ruler who jolt down the basic foundation of Mughal Empire, later emperor tried their best to save empire but it was too late, Moreover Mughals formed Secular government in India. They did some Blunders but they never commit Hindu Genocide

you forgot to mention Aurangzeb.

Sapta sindhu-according to many historians-does not necessarily refer to any fixed set of seven rivers in the Indian subcontinent. When the Indo-Iranian people got divided into Indic and Iranian people and settled in different areas, they named different rivers in those areas as their seven holy rivers. So the Hapta Hendu of Iranians may not be the same as Sapta Sindhu of Indians.

That actually colonial garbage and that sounds bizarre when all of us know the names of all 7 rivers of Sapta Sindhu existed in India while Rigveda mentions about a widespread geographic area from Swat river to Sarayu and Gandaki river.

The sad thing is the descendents of the glorious mughal empire are now selling tea to people.

Are you lohar by caste?
@save_ghenda @Shahmir
No brother we are not Lohars neither we have any cast system with in my family we are Mughals simply from Royal Family and we were Landlords even after the Fall of empire we manage to secure a huge part of land in Kashmir and other areas in India till we migrate to Pakistan. After partition we had left all belongings in India and didn't claim much in Pakistan or we would have almost 25% of the whole country :D. We live here like ordinary people among the people and for living we do business and jobs I myself a mobile application developer although we have properties here but still we have been taught to work and earn our living from very early age. Even earlier when my Grand father was alive we received mails from Kashmir that "your Intrust Land and Property is with us and we are waiting for you to take it back". But you know its not possible for us to go back and now I believe as my grand father has been passed away in 1998 and may be those in Kashmir were also no more so its not their any more.
So you can say I am an un-recognised prince lost in abyss :).

Well lets see one day if our Defence.pk friends may accept me as a prince at forum :D. any ways I love you all.

The sad thing is the descendents of the glorious mughal empire are now selling tea to people.
Time never remains the same. Its just change which persist.

Last edited:
No brother we are not Lohars neither we have any cast system with in my family we are Mughals simply from Royal Family and we were Landlords even after the Fall of empire we manage to secure a huge part of land in Kashmir and other areas in India till we migrate to Pakistan. After partition we had left all belongings in India and didn't claim much in Pakistan or we would have almost 25% of the whole country :D. We live here like ordinary people among the people and for living we do business and jobs I myself a mobile application developer although we have properties here but still we have been taught to work and earn our living from very early age. Even earlier when my Grand father was alive we received mails from Kashmir that "your Intrust Land and Property is with us and we are waiting for you to take it back". But you know its not possible for us to go back and now I believe as my grand father has been passed away in 1998 and may be those in Kashmir were also no more so its not their any more.
So you can say I am an un-recognised prince lost in abyss :).

Well lets see one day if our Defence.pk friends may accept me as a prince at forum :D. any ways I love you all.

Time never remains the same. Its just change which persist.
Who were responsible for fall of your family/empire?.
In my opinion Durrani Afghans should have sat on Delhi throne after 1761, mughals were done for.

Who were responsible for fall of your family/empire?.
In my opinion Durrani Afghans should have sat on Delhi throne after 1761, mughals were done for.
I believe we our selves were responsible and as I have said time never remains the same. Why we put our own negligence blame to others. Why we let lay stone for any thing in first place. So IMHO its because of our own mistakes and it happens after a long period of 800 Years or so. So I believe its bound to be happened because only Change persist.

I am descendent of the Mughals.
My great great grandpa served in Mughal army as General.
But after the defeat in 1857 war they ran to Bihar to save their lives.
Thats the only story told by my Grand father.

There are ethnic Mughals in Pakistan. They are considered a major clan in Pakistan.
I don't think there is anything such as ethnic mughal because mughal is simply not an ethnic group. Babur who began the mughals was a Timurid prince ruling Uzbek lands. There are people who have the surname mughal though and they might have had something to do with the mughals. Allah knows best.

hazaras ?

No not Hazaras; Mughals in our country usually have the surname "Mughal". They make up a big chunk of our officer corps.

This should not be so. Does not the Government of India provide titular lands for royal descendents?

Indians never really liked Mughals(expect for Muslim indians).

There are ethnic Mughals in Pakistan. They are considered a major clan in Pakistan.

I didn't know that. I'll have to research more into that !

Can you share some of their pictures? I notice that Mughals are also a major clain in Uttar Pradesh as well as in Delhi.

Back
Top Bottom