What's new

The Game is in the final over what are the possible political outcomes

What are the Possible outcomes from the current political turmoil

• Imran will emerge victorious again against the opposition

Votes: 49 45.4%
  • Imran will be removed as PM but will become more Khatarnak for the opponents

Votes: 31 28.7%
  • Imran will be removed, put on ECL, Jailed , media blackout and party broken into different groups

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • No one will gain anything and democracy will be derailed

Votes: 14 13.0%

• Total voters
1) News of Nawaz Sharif coming back to Pakistan.
2) Maulana Fazl ur Rehman becoming the president of Pakistan.
3) Maryam Nawaz the new Prime Minister of Pakistan.
4) Bilawal Bhutto the new supreme leader of Pakistan.
5) Shahbaz Sharif the new CM of Punjab.
6) Aleem Khan becomes interior minister
7) Jehangir Tareen becomes information minister
8) 40 MNAs who deserted Imran Khan will buy new Lexus V8s.
9) NAB will be finally disbanded.
10) Millions of dollars will be pumped into the market to artificially raise the price of rupee.

While the middle class of Pakistan:
1647543532998.png

And the overseas Pakistanis:
joji-miller-gun.gif

Imran Khan needs to declare Martial Law and become the Chief Martial Law Administrator like Bhutto.

Change the constitution to presidential system, abolish current semi-independent republics and create 32 provinces. Ban all corrupt politicians for life. Then hold new elections. All this can be done within a year. Obviously, the generals will have to decide if they want to see Pakistan prosper or not.

I think Pak constitution no longer allows anyone to become "Chief Martial Law Administrator"?? Am I correct?

Anyway, this no-confidence vote is not good, specifically when IK does not have very long time before elections [my 0.0000000000000000000000000000002 cents].

BTW - why is PML-N supporting this no-confidence motion?? I thought they want every govt to run it's 5 years??

1) News of Nawaz Sharif coming back to Pakistan.
2) Maulana Fazl ur Rehman becoming the president of Pakistan.
3) Maryam Nawaz the new Prime Minister of Pakistan.
4) Bilawal Bhutto the new supreme leader of Pakistan.
5) Shahbaz Sharif the new CM of Punjab.
6) Aleem Khan becomes interior minister
7) Jehangir Tareen becomes information minister
8) 40 MNAs who deserted Imran Khan will buy new Lexus V8s.
9) NAB will be finally disbanded.
10) Millions of dollars will be pumped into the market to artificially raise the price of rupee.

While the middle class of Pakistan:
View attachment 824994

And the overseas Pakistanis:
View attachment 824996
You r so right interesting times let's see how things unveil ALLAH KHAIR

Allah Khair Karey.....situation is getting worst ...

Ik considering Governor Rule in Sindh before voting ...that would be very dangerous

Allah Khair Karey.....situation is getting worst ...

Ik considering Governor Rule in Sindh before voting ...that would be very dangerous
IK should do an India and start a war with India, impose emergency and send all politicians to the frontlines lmao

IK should do an India and start a war with India, impose emergency and send all politicians to the frontlines lmao
no use ... our politicians will buy Indian Army by money, biryani and Qeemey waley Parathey ...

Please elaborate what this means. We don't understand these words that are (maybe) normal to you folks.

That is because PML N (we refer to them as Patwaris, which is kind of an insult, more like a metaphor). Although PML N always tried to look like a real democratic party, they wanted to give Imran Khan (PTI) to complete 5 years, so that the general public could witness their performance and once IK fails PML N would be back in business, but things are not going their way so all of the opposition has decided to take on IK.

They think the bad days have passed (Pandemic, High-Inflation, Loans from IMF) now as the economy starts picking up the pace they will stand no chance against him. So this is the do-or-die situation for them. Because if IK is selected for the second time Nawaz can see himself rotting behind bars along with Zardari.

no use ... our politicians will buy Indian Army by money, biryani and Qeemey waley Parathey ...
😂. Was fun while it lasted. Have fun with Bhuttoz and Mian Saamp. I'm advising everyone to jump ship for greener pastures. This field is about to be burnt to ashes. I can't take another 3 decades of despondency.

Back
Top Bottom