What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

As a naive, I think it's not difficult to take over Kashmir from India.

Pakistan, just, should attack India suddenly with some support from China. If Pakistan can take over the control of Indian Kashmir somehow, I think India will not fight again for Kashmir due to their economical and lives damages.
And, in the mean time, arms should supply to the Kashmiri civilians if they could also fight against Indians.
As like in 1971 when our civilians took arms in their own hand and India helped at last moment and Pakistan could do nothing.

Last edited:

Pakistan, just, should attack India suddenly with some support from China. If Pakistan can take over the control of Indian Kashmir somehow, I think India will fight again for Kashmir due to their economical and lives damages.
And, in the mean time, arms should supply to the Kashmiri civilians if they could also fight against Indians.
As like in 1971 when our civilians took arms in their own hand and India helped at last moment and Pakistan could do nothing.
Great Idea !!!!!!!!:chilli::victory: DO IT !!!!!!

This is called Bengali gratitude......Why did India help Bangladesh to get freedom. ?:hitwall::hitwall::angry:

This is called Bengali gratitude......
I understand what your are trying to say, but try not say it in those words. When you say 'Bengali' it includes us as well, your fellow countrymen to the your east.

:cheers:

Pakistan, just, should attack India suddenly with some support from China. If Pakistan can take over the control of Indian Kashmir somehow, I think India will fight again for Kashmir due to their economical and lives damages.

and we will just let kashmir go?:no:

You are naive!!!!! i dont know why Bangladeshis hold a grudge against Indians.Could you explain a bit?

Post#572 + Post#579 +

Let me say, why Kashmiris will win in case they will fight their best against India with support of Pakistan.
Because, Kashimiris will fight for their freedom and India will fight to dominate. So, as Kashmiris will fight for their freedom, their mental strength will be higher than Indians. As Kashmiris will fight for their rights they will get the most strength which will arise inside them spontaneously.

Freedom is Kashmiris' only one option and dominate Kashmir is not only one option for India as we had (freedom) in 71. That's why India will loose one day at my point of view.

Post#572 + Post#579 +

Let me say, why Kashmiris will win in case they will fight their best against India with support of Pakistan.
Because, Kashimiris will fight for their freedom and India will fight to dominate. So, as Kashmiris will fight for their freedom, their mental strength will be higher than Indians. As Kashmiris will fight for their rights they will get the most strength which will arise inside them spontaneously.

Freedom is Kashmiris' only one option and dominate Kashmir is not only one option for India as we had (freedom) in 71. That's why India will loose one day at my point of view.

India will never loose. Kashmiris are not fighting for freedom.They can't do it because they already have freedom.
What Kashmirs actually doing is fighting for Islam,which is jihad,which is unacceptable. Crushing the Kashmiris in their evil design is humanity.
India will win because truth alone wins and truth is with India.

Post#572 + Post#579 +

With support of Pakistan? Paksitan will support only if Kashmir is willing to split from India and join Pakistan. Pakistan has signed the UN document taking away the option of freedom from Kashmiris so theres no support from Pakistan for Kashmiris freedom.

Kashmiris have always supported India when there has been an armed intrusion from Pakistans side. Pakistanis in general and some Bangladeshis have the misconception that the kashmiri populace would support them in case of any conflict with India due to religion, alleged oppression etc. etc. This was the basis of 1965 attack by Pakistan which was an utter failure. Read below-
Link

After Pakistan was successful in the Rann of Kutch earlier in 1965, Ayub Khan (by nature a cautious person) was pressured by the hawks in his cabinet (led by Z.A. Bhutto) and the army to infiltrate the ceasefire line in Kashmir. The action was based on the incorrect premise that indigenous resistance could be ignited by a few saboteurs….

On August 5, 1965 between 26,000 and 33,000 Pakistani soldiers crossed the Line of Control dressed as Kashmiri locals headed for various areas within Kashmir. Indian forces, tipped off by the local populace, crossed the cease fire line on August 15.

Theres no mass uprising in Kashmir except by a few terrorists and separatist leaders, and those too probably on Pakistani payrolls. So your point of view, based on incorrect premise, does not matter.

BJP opposes proposal to grant autonomy to J-K

New Delhi/Kashmir: A Prime Minister appointed panel has recommended autonomy for Jammu and Kashmir but it has not pleased the Bharatiya Janata Party.

Arun Jaitley, a member of the Working Group, has written to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh saying the last meeting that took place involving political parties was two years ago and that they were consulted when the report was prepared.

So opposition to the report on autonomy for J-K is gathering steam after Jaitley revealed details of a letter he sent to the Prime Minister on Thursday.

"Why over two years after the virtual abandonment of the Working Group, this report was unilaterally authored? What was the compulsion to by-pass the Working Group? I have an uneasy feeling the Government wants to show to sections of the international community that it is willing to dilute the Indian position on J-K," Jaitley wrote in his letter.

Jaitley's unease reflects the stress the report places on autonomy for J-K to the maximum extent possible and that could have crucial implications.

The recommendations include going back to the 1953 position when Kashmir had a Sadar-e-Riyasat instead of Governor and where the Centre only controlled defence, foreign policy and currency that implies that ties with the Indian federation would be minimal

Only the ruling National Conference has welcomed the report taking credit for the state Assembly resolution on autonomy passed eight years ago when Farooq Abdullah was chief minister.

The separatists are dismissive and the People's Democratic Party (PDP) saying it doesn't go far enough.

"Self rule is the ultimate document as far as we are concerned. The report takes care of one of the aspects of self rule. We need re-negotiation of water resources. There cannot be self-rule without self reliance. We expect the Prime Minister will look at Kashmir problem in totality," said PDP chief Mehbooba Mufti.

It's pretty clear the BJP will oppose any move to turn the clock back on J-K with sections of the Congress probably sharing the same sentiment.

So how much of autonomy would be acceptable is a challenge for the Centre.

(With inputs from Divyamanu Chaudhary and Mufti Islah)

BJP opposes proposal to grant autonomy to J-K

Any dilution of our stand on kashmir by ANY party and the country will be up in flames ..... North South East and West.

Pakistan will be the least of any Indian's concerns then.

And the party which dares to even think of such a thing is doomed for eternity ..... as are its active politicians/leaders and their progeny till such time as their seed is not extinguished from the common gene pool.

Enough wet dreams now. Let's get back to reality.

Cheers, Doc

Yeah.

OK lets give autonamy to Punjab as well and ASSAM

Heck lets give goa back to portugal

Rubbish post

Post#572 + Post#579 +

We should have also just left Bangladesh alone in 71 and let them fight on their own and continued to be dominated by Pakistan. I find it quite amusing that today many Bangladesh’s want to support Pakistan against India, when it was India that got them freedom in the first place. Its quite sad, makes me think that our armed forces should have not interfered with the mukti bahni movement. Kashmir is India's issue and no other country has any right to interfere in it. India will take care of Kashmir in a democratic way and does not need to be instructed how to do so by countries that need to first solve their own grave issues.

Back
Top Bottom