What's new

The Future of Kashmir? "Seven" Possible Solutions!

^^^ i have always thought that Musharuff is the best leader for Pakistan as long as India is concerned. Sure he had his Kargil adventure but he also dismantled most of the terrorist camps in ***.

Trust me, the Pakistan leader who solves the problems with India will be the Best visionary leader for Pakistan for all time...and will be accepted by the people of sub continent.

well all major changes in world boundaries have occurred after world wars.So as to say the UN has been inept with dealing with kashmir dispute.so in the case a war does happen 2012 or 2026 whatever the predictions say.it will definitely result in major changes in the boundaries and kashmir dispute will be grand focus of this war.

I highly doubt we ll have another world war.Capitalism has already taken over the world and nobody wants to give up his/her life for any cause apart from the extremely poor and brain washed.what one hopes to gain by war,territory/resources will all be lost due to the utter destruction it brings about.At best it can be a confrontation on the border but not a full fledged war.

i have said it before, i'll say it again....

such a basic phenomenon

dont drop ******* bombs on Kashmiris.....let them determine their future.

BAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have said it before, i'll say it again....

such a basic phenomenon

dont drop ******* bombs on the tribals of the North West.....let them determine their future.

BAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that work also ?

Scenario 7,
The chehab solution.

If the Indian side thinks that it is unfair, then let me explain.
During the time of Partition, Muslims (Pakistanis) were promised 7 provinces, but the deal was that it would be runned by the Britishers.

However, our great leader, Quaid-e-Azam opposed the proposal and told that Muslims (Pakistanis) want a totally free country.

The Britishers agreed, rather coldly. The day finally arrived, but it was announced that Muslims will have 4 provinces because they cannot handle such a large country .

Before the proposal, all the provinces were asked which country to join. Kashmir was a Muslim majority but had a Hindu ruler.

The muslims wanted to join Pakistan but the ruler (Hindu) wanted India.

The dispute couldnt be come over and it is countined until now!

So I think that scenario 7 would be Fair for Pakistanis as well as Indians!!

hahaha we give the people of Azad Kashmir their freedom, no one sends troops into Azad Kashmir and forces them to do anything. Pakistan is not like India, and I'm glad the people of Azad Kashmir are making Indians worry :yahoo:

ha ha ha ha you are right! you gave freedom to Kashmir right? and you don't send your forces to this region because you can't do this officially. The so called "azad kashmir" is an illegally occupied area by Pakistan in 1948 and since then you are there.

You are right Pakistan is not like india and it sounds it don't want to learn something from India. Whole Pakistani public will support that Kashmir should join them then why not Indian public should do same?

See the international reports from neutral source and then tell something here.

Frankly, India would never agree to such a Solution. That would result in loosing massive amounts of land for her. But at the end of the day, "Someone" has to sacrifice their interests for the sake of stability and peace in the region.

So if this is the case then why don't Pakistan sacrifice his interest in the region? This post has provided no solution at all, do you know that whatever option you choose you'll end the possibility of peace and would head for a war.

Pak want option 7 and India want option 3 but their is 8th option which might be more terrible if both nation get engaged in war.

And by the way any issue can be solved on table only when you come with your views NOT with AK-47 and terrorists.

ha ha ha ha you are right! you gave freedom to Kashmir right? and you don't send your forces to this region because you can't do this officially. The so called "azad kashmir" is an illegally occupied area by Pakistan in 1948 and since then you are there.

You are right Pakistan is not like india and it sounds it don't want to learn something from India. Whole Pakistani public will support that Kashmir should join them then why not Indian public should do same?

See the international reports from neutral source and then tell something here.

so, what lessons should we take from the great largest democracy? Which of many draconian laws and practices should we enact, to make our inhumane barbaric illegal occupation of Kashmir more legitimate? It seems that even though the locals in Azad Kashmir are calm, and not involved in freedom-seeking demonstrations and protests on daily basis, we are doing something wrong (at least according to you)

so, what advice do you have for Azad Kashmir? Considering your country hindustan is such a ''role model'' with its rebel movements and subjugation and harassment of occupied Kashmiris

i look forward to your full analysis

^^^ i have always thought that Musharuff is the best leader for Pakistan as long as India is concerned. Sure he had his Kargil adventure but he also dismantled most of the terrorist camps in ***.

Well said... Musharaf is good for India and not for Pakistan...

The solution to the problems in the Sub Continent is to setup a political regime that "looks after and cares for its people" regardless of religion, ethnicity etc in Pakistan... After this most Indians would want to join such a system also... and if not, they can stay happy where they are... but if they hurt the Muslim population of India again, just once be it Kashmir or Gujrat... We should move in and take over India... once and for all...

The solution to the problems in the Sub Continent is to setup a political regime that "looks after and cares for its people" regardless of religion, ethnicity etc in Pakistan... After this most Indians would want to join such a system also... and if not, they can stay happy where they are... but if they hurt the Muslim population of India again, just once be it Kashmir or Gujrat... We should move in and take over India... once and for all...

Take over India ? hmm ... Its not the 12th century buddy . Wake up the numbers have interchanged positions , its the 21st now . Neways besta luck for real life Mission Impossible buddy.;)

OMG.. It seems, we have Zaid Hamid with a pseudo name here. What will you do if Pakistanis hurt Pakistan's muslim population.. Like in the incident today?

so, what lessons should we take from the great largest democracy? Which of many draconian laws and practices should we enact, to make our inhumane barbaric illegal occupation of Kashmir more legitimate? It seems that even though the locals in Azad Kashmir are calm, and not involved in freedom-seeking demonstrations and protests on daily basis, we are doing something wrong (at least according to you)

so, what advice do you have for Azad Kashmir? Considering your country hindustan is such a ''role model'' with its rebel movements and subjugation and harassment of occupied Kashmiris

i look forward to your full analysis

The locals in *** neither has that much awareness nor power to stand against terrorists who are sprayed in whole ***. You want to learn something then listen.

1. At least establish a democracy in your country so that not again any musharraf can rule like dictator. The main reason for maximum problems are army's unnecessary influence in politics. Tell army that you are just a part of country NOT the rulers. In india word's second largest army has no any political interests nor it has engaged in any political activity which stable india more than any other country where army plays politics.

2. And what are you talking about laws? 26/11 only live terrorist has also punished by complete judicial process, if he were in any other country even in US then he must be killed within one month. Now what are you looking for? If justice system has some problem then it may be solved rather then pointing out each other's weakness.

And by the way just seen a news that Pak PM visit to china to prevent india to get permanent seat in UNSC. Do you have any idea when India will become permanent member of UNSC (which she will get soon)then how would you raise kashmir issue? :azn:

The locals in *** neither has that much awareness nor power to stand against terrorists who are sprayed in whole ***. You want to learn something then listen.

shallow analysis, i asked for proper anaylsis

1. At least establish a democracy in your country so that not again any musharraf can rule like dictator. The main reason for maximum problems are army's unnecessary influence in politics. Tell army that you are just a part of country NOT the rulers. In india word's second largest army has no any political interests nor it has engaged in any political activity which stable india more than any other country where army plays politics.

the discussion is Kashmir; which incidentally is one area where india does not grant democratic rights to the people.

basically what im saying is, Kashmir is NOT an integral part of hindustan and never was. It is shown even in the way you treat Kashmiris differently, your forces seem to be treating them all like suspects, animals.

indias Kashmir strategy is a FAILED one, though the diplomacy has kept you afloat. For now at least.

2. And what are you talking about laws? 26/11 only live terrorist has also punished by complete judicial process, if he were in any other country even in US then he must be killed within one month. Now what are you looking for? If justice system has some problem then it may be solved rather then pointing out each other's weakness.

not sure about US; but in hindustan's case, they will want to keep Kasab alive for as long as they want. Why?

so they can keep the old, aging 26/11 issue alive......and TRY to keep Kashmir issue 'dead' and buried --away from world radar screen.

I think Pakistanis and Kashmiris should do more to share with the world the atrocities being committed against them since it is Kashmiris who are quite non-violent -but being met with violence by the occupational forces (sissies)

And by the way just seen a news that Pak PM visit to china to prevent india to get permanent seat in UNSC. Do you have any idea when India will become permanent member of UNSC (which she will get soon)then how would you raise kashmir issue? :azn:

in this very hypothetical situation, maybe it will convince your occupational forces in Kashmir to stop wearing UN helmets and pretending to be something they arent --in order to frame the UN

this was quite an issue which upset the UN......as is the Kashmir issue

and the visit to China wasnt to ''prevent'' india......only your media will report such nonsense. Pakistan's ambassador to the UN, Hussain Haroon, even endorsed india :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Kashmir is integral part of india..our diplomasy as well as military so far is been successful in defending kashmir.
as far as atrocities are concerned pak army are no saints either if you look at the past.

Back
Top Bottom