What's new

The French Ministry of Defense is looking for a UAV Payload

dani191

Reaction score
Country
Israel
The French Ministry of Defense is looking for a UAV

Payload

The tender is open only to European companies "and not to Israeli or American companies". France wants European hegemony

Dan Arkin 18/11/2020 Contact author

sharing
1605703574621.png

Daniel Linares / Safran - https://www.safran-electronics-defense.com/image/322

Open to Europe and not to Israelis or Americans: The French Ministry of Defense has published an information request document (RFI) for the supply of drones and drones that will detect telecommunication transmitters, identify them and map their exact location. WORLD DEFENSE notes that it is significant that the tender is open only to European companies "and not to Israeli or American companies", and this is in accordance with French policy to preserve intellectual property within the European Union.

The Ministry of Defense's innovation agency invites proposals for an electronic payload that will be adapted to be carried by skimmers or UAVs, which will detect, locate and track Jacob and can also disrupt transmissions of transmitters operating at 30 to 6,000 MHz. The payload must be automatic, and the ability to redesign the payload while it is on a mission is required. The required weight is less than five kg and the energy consumption must be less than 50 watts.

Last edited:
I guess u are obilvious to their facist, nazi drive against Islam and Prophet(pbuh), this is a forum that represents the Islamic republic of Pakistan, so...... again, i retriate my stance........ Fck France and Fck anything to do with it.

Last edited:
I guess u are obilvious to their facist, nazi drive against Islam and Prophet(pbuh), this is a forum that represents the Islamic republic of Pakistan, so...... again, i retriate my stande........ Fck France and Fck anything to do with it.
they are against islam?

Modertaors here on PDF, are seriously involved in western *** kissing, i guess they dont believe in the day of judgement, iam seriously thinking of leaving this forum for good, my post was removed for calling france out for what it is, using a name like Pakistan defence forum means adhering to the founding philiosophy which is Islam, Islam and Islam, moderators disagree, well remove the P form PDF, danger of being branded hypocritical demands it......... all Hail the seal of Prophets, all Hail Prophet(pbuh), the greatest creation of Allah......., the mods can go F them selves and be lead around in chains like the algerians, i guess some of u have learned to like it, never cared much for opinions of slaves personally....., ashamed to u call u my country men, but i guess u are not my countrymen, after all of u deny the seal of Prophets....... go on little boys, delete my post, defend france and delete my post again for the sake of freedom of speech u little slaves. Fing inbreds pretending to run a Pakistan defence forum, more like French defence forum u little twerps, go on, delete my post, i dare u.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom