What's new

The First Human To Fly Was A Muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vimāna (Sanskrit: विमान) is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.
A study by aeronautical and mechanical engineering at Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore in 1974 concluded that the aircraft described in the text were "poor concoctions" and that the author showed complete lack of understanding of aeronautics.

not talking about mythical flying machines... were talking about real flying machines...

Well agree its a myth but then check this videos out.... it makes you wonder...thou personally i dont like believing in stuff like this.

Last edited by a moderator:
because according to islam science and religion go hand in hand.... religion is such a huge part of a muslims life that its hard to keep it out of anything. islam is a way of life more than anything.

I wish some of the unsolved mysteries in today's scientific world would be solved by praying to god.

Good for all those who claim that they were the first flyers.

Because of them I am a Frequent Flyer.

God Bless them!

The first man to fly was the caveman Og, he tied a rock around his neck and jumped from a tree. (it was a short and direct flight)

The First Human To Fly Was A Muslim on the flying carpet.

When I was a kid , i loved to watch Aladeen and the magic Lamp..

Aladdin-Wallpaper-aladdin-5776538-1024-768.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom