What's new

The first domestic carrier will be nuclear with EMALS?

I have to admit I do feel skeptical about whether this is true or not but six nuclear-powered carriers with EMALS would be amazing. I will only start to believe when I see the first indigenous carrier unveiled as nuclear and EMAL equipped. These would certainly put China's troublesome neighbours in their place :china:

I have to admit I do feel skeptical about whether this is true or not but six nuclear-powered carriers with EMALS would be amazing. I will only start to believe when I see the first indigenous carrier unveiled as nuclear and EMAL equipped. These would certainly put China's troublesome neighbours in their place :china:
6 would not be enough, china should build at least 12 or 13.

I will admit. Thr way Chinese playef the game for 2 decade. May be little low than they expected even after spending more than planned.Yet today china has reached to a position .It has both bulk manufacturing technology and butt load of money. 3 decades of hard saved and money will be put to work. Itd been a long time.

7 Nuclear CBG with support of SSK anf SSNs will certainly make china into a soul bully in the region. if this news is true then sooner or later US will intervene for war. Thats why China is now enemy no 1 for US. They way US has position its self in the Asians . MAy be war will break out after three years or when the actual data about AC is analysised . This is unacceptable to Americans. China can produce more 5th gen fighters than US in coming years with low cost. Us and NATO Vs RUssian Chinese air force.

How many aircraft carriers does China need? .............i dont know?..................but if China just needs to protect its coastline and the South China seas........then maybe only 3 or 4.
Some here comment that China should build a number of carriers equivalent to the US.............but they forget that the demographics of China are not the same as the US..............for one the US is surrounded by 2 bloody big oceans, isnt it, plus the US military is geared for offence not defence.
If China were to build a large fleet of carriers, then unfortunately, the Americans would more than likely panic, and create a situation to start a war, as they would take this as a threat to themselves, even if the Chinese didn't have that intent in the first place!
Saying this though............from stories i have read lately, suggests that China is planning to build one very modern, large, powerful navy........the years ahead are going to be very interesting!

Back
Top Bottom