What's new

The fight against ISIS terrorism

There should be security at all places where few dozen people can gather, whether its Mosque, Church, bazar or night club, Turkey should impose emergency and bring military and para military for security of Capital and Istanbul in aid of civilian forces. International media dont care if someone blow himself in rural part or third tier cities, but their is big deal when this happen in Istanbul or Ankara..

There should be security at all places where few dozen people can gather, whether its Mosque, Church, bazar or night club, Turkey should impose emergency and bring military and para military for security of Capital and Istanbul in aid of civilian forces. International media dont care if someone blow himself in rural part or third tier cities, but their is big deal when this happen in Istanbul or Ankara..
Shall stop recreation activity in public place, it will increase unnecessary casualty.

there is huge radicalization going on in among the people right now.and the government seems to be doing nothing, some akp fanatics are even enjoying this since majority of the people who were killed are secular kemalist people..

Shall stop recreation activity in public place, it will increase unnecessary casualty.

yes, we did this here, our establishment used to impose section 144 law which stop people from gathering in public places on many occasions including new year eves but political rallies were allowed by them where usually more people gather then lets say people gather in Karachi's beach on new year eve, strange. yesterday was the 1st time we openly celebrated new year after 2007 if i am not wrong..

Similarly military prade on Pakistan day was stopped due to security concern for few years, Raheel Sharif resumed this activity..

Turkish govt should give it a try but allow politcal rallies with heavy security so no one can blame that erdogan is using terrorism for politics.

You need special solutions for special situations.

Last edited:
The sad thing about this whole event is that most Turks doesn't even feel sorry for the ones who died because they were celebrating in a bar and according to them they were kuffars...These are not couple of people but hundreds who are writing stuff like this in Social Media right now.

But hey why are Pakistanis so sad, i saw many Pakistanis saying that Ataturk was also a kuffar for creating a secular state and they were so happy that we were heading to lslam again with Erdoğan.

there is huge radicalization going on in among the people right now.and the government seems to be doing nothing, some akp fanatics are even enjoying this since majority of the people who were killed are secular kemalist people..
Not really, most of those killed were also foreigners(European I believe).

Istanbul new year Reina nightclub attack 'leaves 39 dead'
p04n222m.jpg

Image captionEmergency services at Istanbul nightclub attack
At least 39 people, including at least 15 foreigners, have been killed in an attack on a nightclub in Istanbul, Turkey's interior minister says.
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/38481521

To be honest I am not surprised. Everyday, every morning I ask myself that "what's happened in my country in last night?" question and read the news.

Literally everyday one or two horrible things have been happening in Turkiye for a few years. Seriously these are not surprising me anymore.

I don't blame on anyone anymore. Rip to all who died yesterday. After all my people has no right to enjoy their lives by celebrating. The worst think is that there is no safe in Turkiye anymore. People live their lives depended on someone's decisions. The death may visit you anytime, anywhere whatsoever...

We get everyday what we deserved...

Pakistan fell into similar situation in 2009, the mess took lives of almost 70,000 civilians. It was not until the army came into full force action in 2014 after the school attack that claimed 146 innocent children lives. Today Pakistan is as safe as was in 2003 or so.

Unfortunately for both Pakistan and Turkeye, the war zone is right in their backyard. For Pakistan it was and is Afghanistan whereas for Turkeye it is Syria and Iraq. Turkeye and Pakistan should cooperate and use the same technique as was used in Pakistan, which lowered the amount of violence level to a record low.

Rest in peace to dead.

The sad thing about this whole event is that most Turks doesn't even feel sorry for the ones who died because they were celebrating in a bar and according to them they were kuffars...These are not couple of people but hundreds who are writing stuff like this in Social Media right now.

But hey why are Pakistanis so sad, i saw many Pakistanis saying that Ataturk was also a kuffar for creating a secular state and they were so happy that we were heading to lslam again with Erdoğan.
Few idiots ignore them now it's time for kemalist to stand up take back their country stop supporting Syrian Alqaeda fsa rebels .

It's never too late kemalist should unite . L even if cold coffee is served in restaurant. Akp will blame as feto conspiracy

Pakistan fell into similar situation in 2009, the mess took lives of almost 70,000 civilians. It was not until the army came into full force action in 2014 after the school attack that claimed 146 innocent children lives. Today Pakistan is as safe as was in 2003 or so.

Unfortunately for both Pakistan and Turkeye, the war zone is right in their backyard. For Pakistan it was and is Afghanistan whereas for Turkeye it is Syria and Iraq. Turkeye and Pakistan should cooperate and use the same technique as was used in Pakistan, which lowered the amount of violence level to a record low.

Rest in peace to dead.
Hey,how is the situation in your country,much more stable?

From which countries are those 16 foreign people who were killed? Do you guys have any information on that? Also what was the nationality on this son of a b*tch who did this? I heard he was reportedly speaking Arabic.

ps Wish this sub- human rots in hell with all his family and all those who are happy about what he did...

Resigning? Turkish authorities?

Bro you don't know much about Turkiye and Turkish authorities. do you? There is no such as thing as resigning for Turkish politicians and authorities unfortunately. That's the why Turkiye is a third world country.

What a great starting to 2017...

There are a lot things that I wanna say but it's no use.

So if you dont like the politics of a country you can use the CIA for creating a terror attack to get rid of their president. Whats the difference between this and a coup then?

Now you start to understand the Suffering Uigher terrorists impose on Chinese Civillian? Both kill innocent civilians for getting independence.

Uyghurs are not Terrorists. There is a branch of Al-Qaeda( Turkistan Islamic Movement Terrorists) in Ughuristan Autonomous Republic of China who kill both Uyghur and Chinese people.

Chinese are not the only ones who suffer from Turkistan Islamic Movement, but also Uyghurs. Your enemy is Al-Qaeda, not Uyghurs.

Back
Top Bottom