What's new

The Fall Of India: How India-China Border Row Brought New Delhi To Its Knees

I rest my case. Pray that I am wrong my friend. I will not be able to visit India for decades to come. Bye.
Why you want to visit India again unless you're Indian? Most likely you might have contracted unknown virus and hep B in india

Why you want to visit India again unless you're Indian? Most likely you might have contracted unknown virus and hep B in india
No commies are so closed to the outside world that they can't even get effected by a common virus. You guys just shut yourself from the outside world, you know, just like you did during the Arab uprising.

more like , how China tried to bite more than it can swallow.

I rest my case. Pray that I am wrong my friend. I will not be able to visit India for decades to come. Bye.
Wasting time with these day dreamers.
All are doing self consolation that nothing will happen.
Later they will allege that China made a surprise attack and backstab India because they never expected it.
China is warning of war, and India is timidly asking for withdrawal.
If India got balls, India should also publicly give warning of war and dare China to come and remove them.
Where is the General Bipin Rawat hiding, lost his balls?
What's the use of claiming victory and boasting on PDF and self consolation that nothing will happen.

Its very evident India is very jittery waiting for China's response.
China should let India wait in suspense and have many more nightmarish and sleepless nights.
Modi most probably lying next to his phone for the past 40 days waiting for dreaded news that hostilities have started.
Let Modi wait some more, hahaha. :dance3::dance3::dance3:

Wasting time with these day dreamers.
All are doing self consolation that nothing will happen.
Later they will allege that China made a surprise attack and backstab India because they never expected it.
China is warning of war, and India is timidly asking for withdrawal.
If India got balls, India should also publicly give warning of war and dare China to come and remove them.
Where is the General Bipin Rawat hiding, lost his balls?
What's the use of claiming victory and boasting on PDF and self consolation that nothing will happen.

Its very evident India is very jittery waiting for China's response.
China should let India wait in suspense and have many more nightmarish and sleepless nights.
Modi most probably lying next to his phone for the past 40 days waiting for dreaded news that hostilities have started.
Let Modi wait some more, hahaha. :dance3::dance3::dance3:
The problem was Doval didn't offer any concessions that China wanted, so China just stuck to the same old tone, withdraw first before any talks. Unless Doval said something interesting, China might response differently.

Pakistan and China's best friend is India's childish arrogance which has closed indian minds. Please continue to believe what you believe. More the better but the day of reckoning is coming soon. Indian has either walked into a trap or it has given both China and Pakistan an opportunity of a lifetime. Lots happening behind the scences while Indian's wait for their messiah aka Modi to deliver. Fools!

Who wrote this crap?

Polina is a translator - nothing more.

Pakistan and China's best friend is India's childish arrogance which has closed indian minds. Please continue to believe what you believe. More the better but the day of reckoning is coming soon. Indian has either walked into a trap or it has given both China and Pakistan an opportunity of lifetime. Lots happening behind the scences while Indian's wait for their messiah aka Modi to deliver. Fools!

Why you Always want for your best friend to fight a war for you? Can you even dream of facing India without US or China? Grow up and stop others using your land whether its Gwadar or Shamsi or now Kashmir by China.

14947512_1725057551153786_7218687374862545419_n.jpg

A hot translator...wonder how she started endorsing pakistani material..?

Back
Top Bottom