What's new

The Fake Rifles of Pakistan

Zarvan

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

The small arms markets of Darra Adam Khel have made themselves known throughout the world for the immaculate ability of talented Pashtuns to handcraft a large number of small arms and produce almost identical copies of numerous Western designs for over a century. In this episode, we look at a few rifles that were produced in Darra, along with their original Martini-Henry or SMLE originals. In addition, we take a look at a local monstrosity that is an 8mm magazine fed, M1917 Enfield action married with a Kalashnikov outline of a receiver and actual folding AKMS buttstock.

Thanks to our sponsors:

Proxibid – Thousands Of Guns At Auction On Proxibid Now

Ventura Munitions – Retailer of quality ammunition.

Hoppe’s No. 9 – A worldwide favorite since 1903

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/05/17/fake-rifles-pakistan/

The small arms markets of Darra Adam Khel have made themselves known throughout the world for the immaculate ability of talented Pashtuns to handcraft a large number of small arms and produce almost identical copies of numerous Western designs for over a century. In this episode, we look at a few rifles that were produced in Darra, along with their original Martini-Henry or SMLE originals. In addition, we take a look at a local monstrosity that is an 8mm magazine fed, M1917 Enfield action married with a Kalashnikov outline of a receiver and actual folding AKMS buttstock.

Thanks to our sponsors:

Proxibid – Thousands Of Guns At Auction On Proxibid Now

Ventura Munitions – Retailer of quality ammunition.

Hoppe’s No. 9 – A worldwide favorite since 1903

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2017/05/17/fake-rifles-pakistan/

Amazing... but when I see that ISIS is making their own 100% indegenious rpg... from launcher to the round... Making their own rifles/snipers/machin guns from scratch... Bullets/Mortar round/Misille... their own 80kg suicide drone... their autonomous suicide tracked little vehicule...to blow up under armored vehicules...nothing amaze me anymore... Thank GOd they will not last as they are another decade...otherwise we will suprised with few raining ballictic missiles...

Amazing... but when I see that ISIS is making their own 100% indegenious rpg... from launcher to the round... Making their own rifles/snipers/machin guns from scratch... Bullets/Mortar round/Misille... their own 80kg suicide drone... their autonomous suicide tracked little vehicule...to blow up under armored vehicules...nothing amaze me anymore... Thank GOd they will not last as they are another decade...otherwise we will suprised with few raining ballictic missiles...
its all about source not the appliance

:o: really dude ?? Suicide drones! Autonomous tracked vehicle !!post me videos

Back
Top Bottom