What's new

The Exploding China-Hating Activity on PDF China & Far East Section

TaiShang

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
I have noticed, dear fellow members, recently, the Indians (and to lesser degree the Vietnamese) are on a hate-message posting fever on PDF's China & Far East section. Their tactic is:

1. To continuously open new threads that amount to extreme China-hating, citing certain Indian media and/or overseas anti-China media that are known to have their own political agenda.

2. To troll the threads that talk positively or "constructively-negatively" about China's social, political, and economic development.

3. To post one-liners continuously so that certain inflammatory threads would stay on the front page while more constructive posts are drown in the crowd.

Now, first time since I joined this forum, today, I checked the Central & South Asia, and not surprisingly, I noticed that:

1. The section remains overwhelmingly Indian.

2. Chinese members do not show any interest to post new threads or leave comments there. There is not such concerted anti-India hate posting unlike what we observe in this section.

3. There is no such extreme anti-India activity on that particular PDF section. At least, there is none started by members who identify themselves as Chinese.

4. Overwhelming amount of the news in that section are positive and/or constructive, and there is no slander or hate-attack on India by the Chinese.

Now, considering these two aforementioned empirical facts, I surmise that,

1. Indians on China & Far East section are on a concerted attack mode to disseminate anti-China hate messages,

2. Indians may be controlled and guided by certain interest groups and/or anti-China organizations, as part of, or in extension to, the geopolitical situation in Hong Kong.

3. Indians may hope to conceal the dire situation of their own nation by mounting concerted attacks and slanders, ignoring in the meantime, basic ethics of personal conduct and dialogue.

It is agreed that Chinese and China-friendly members may at times have responded in a harsh manner to the posts by Indian members, but, it must be remembered that this is all happening in China & Far East section, not in Central & South Asia section where Chinese members show almost no interest.

It is thus natural that Chinese members will come out strongly to respond to the hate-attacks to their own nation.

Now, the Chinese members and those who are friendly/constructive toward China, may be required to take decisive action to end this nonintellectual, unethical, destructive, hate-driven and disrespectful concerted Indian activity.

Thus I kindly call on every Chinese members and those who are respectful and constructive toward China on this section,

1. to ignore the threads started by Indian members with obvious anti-China and anti-Chinese agenda. I also call on the members to not to participate, respond, or in any way engage in those obvious anti-China and anti-Chinese Indian members.

2. to report all the posts that are not constructive, agenda driven, based on questionable academic credibility, published in obvious anti-China news outlets and insulting to the Chinese nations' history, culture and national sensitivities.

I also want to kindly request Mr. @Hu Songshan and @WebMaster to radically deal with the Indian hate activity, keeping in the perspective the fact that Chinese members are overwhelmingly uninterested in Indian affairs while Indians are almost choking the China & Far East section with slander and hateful and disrespectful posts.

It must be remembered that this activity does not lead to any constructive dialogue. Quite the contrary, it further reinforces the mutual enmity and misunderstanding.

What we need in this section is constructive dialogue regardless of nationality, gender and world view. Constructive critique is to be encouraged, for sure, however, this should be honest, non-agenda driven, and respectful of the others' particular sensitivities. In this particular time frame, however, none of these seems to be achievable.

@Chinese-Dragon , @Xunzi2 , @Edison Chen , @kalu_miah , @Nihonjin1051 , @LeveragedBuyout , @tranquilium , @cnleio , @cirr , @Grand Historian , @JSCh , @FairAndUnbiased , @Beidou2020 , @Kyle Sun , @jkroo , @aliaselin , @SinoChallenger , @senheiser , @Raphael , @Genesis , at al.

I have noticed, dear fellow members, recently, the Indians (and to lesser degree the Vietnamese) are on a hate-message posting fever on PDF's China & Far East section. Their tactic is:

1. To continuously open new threads that amount to extreme China-hating, citing certain Indian media and/or overseas anti-China media that are known to have their own political agenda.

2. To troll the threads that talk positively or "constructively-negatively" about China's social, political, and economic development.

3. To post one-liners continuously so that certain inflammatory threads would stay on the front page while more constructive posts are drown in the crowd.

Now, first time since I joined this forum, today, I checked the Central & South Asia, and not surprisingly, I noticed that:

2. Chinese members do not show any interest to post new threads or leave comments there. There is not such concerted anti-India hate posting unlike what we observe in this section.

3. There is no such extreme anti-India activity on that particular PDF section. At least, there is none started by members who identify themselves as Chinese.

4. Overwhelming amount of the news in that section are positive and/or constructive, and there is no slander or hate-attack on India by the Chinese.

1. Indians on China & Far East section are on a concerted attack mode to disseminate anti-China hate messages,

2. Indians may be controlled and guided by certain interest groups and/or anti-China organizations, as part of, or in extension to, the geopolitical situation in Hong Kong.

3. Indians may hope to conceal the dire situation of their own nation by mounting concerted attacks and slanders, ignoring in the meantime, basic ethics of personal conduct and dialogue.

It is agreed that Chinese and China-friendly members may at times have responded in a harsh manner to the posts by Indian members, but, it must be remembered that this is all happening in China & Far East section, not in Central & South Asia section where Chinese members show almost no interest.

It is thus natural that Chinese members will come out strongly to respond to the hate-attacks to their own nation.

Now, the Chinese members and those who are friendly/constructive toward China, may be required to take decisive action to end this nonintellectual, unethical, destructive, hate-driven and disrespectful concerted Indian activity.

Thus I kindly call on every Chinese members and those who are respectful and constructive toward China on this section,

1. to ignore the threads started by Indian members with obvious anti-China and anti-Chinese agenda. I also call on the members to not to participate, respond, or in any way engage in those obvious anti-China and anti-Chinese Indian members.

2. to report all the posts that are not constructive, agenda driven, based on questionable academic credibility, published in obvious anti-China news outlets and insulting to the Chinese nations' history, culture and national sensitivities.

I also want to kindly request Mr. @Hu Songshan and @WebMaster to radically deal with the Indian hate activity, keeping in the perspective the fact that Chinese members are overwhelmingly uninterested in Indian affairs while Indians are almost choking the China & Far East section with slander and hateful and disrespectful posts.

It must be remembered that this activity does not lead to any constructive dialogue. Quite the contrary, it further reinforces the mutual enmity and misunderstanding.

@Chinese-Dragon , @Xunzi2 , @Edison Chen , @kalu_miah , @Nihonjin1051 , @LeveragedBuyout , @tranquilium , @cnleio , @cirr , @Grand Historian , @JSCh , @FairAndUnbiased , @Beidou2020 , @Kyle Sun , @jkroo , @aliaselin , @SinoChallenger , @senheiser , @Raphael , @Genesis , at al.

PDF is moderated to a great extend in favor of PRC. If PDF PRC here got themselves to blame if they cannot effectively neutralize dissenters, when the game is so rigged in their favor.

While I often get ban for no reasons at all, PRC like Tiger and many others can go on insulting others with impunity.

What we need in this section is constructive dialogue regardless of nationality, gender and world view. Constructive critique is to be encouraged, for sure, however, this should be honest, non-agenda driven, and respectful of the others' particular sensitivities. In this particular time frame, however, none of these seems to be achievable.

no worse than all the USA hating i've seen. :angry::usflag::angry:
i've seen users posts nothing but anti-US threads while making pro-Russia/Chinese threads.
seems like propaganda to me :azn:

It is only natural that we meet individuals that we do not agree with. If ever there is a situation where a member is personally attacking you or merely trolling , then I recommend you do two things:

1) Report that person to the MODs and ADMIN Team. They are serious in what they do and they do it judiciously and expeditiously.

2) Take advantage of the 'Ignore' tool. This has worked for me, exceptionally well actually.

And remember, buddy @TaiShang . Don't take things too seriously or to heart. Dust it off man.You're one of my favorite Chinese members here and I enjoy our convos.

See you around.

If you notice threads created for the purpose of defaming China, you can report or report in GHQ. They will be deleted.

There is a difference in genuinely discussing something and something just created to defame and troll a particular country. Some of the multiple ID Indian trolls are expert at this.

I agree Indians are very biased towards China and the Mods should penalize the trollers and the haters. PDF cannot stop India doing Naval exercises with the Japanese Navy, giving Vietnam military aid & hardware, stop India from getting oil drilling contracts in South China Sea, stop the hosting of the Tibetean Exile Government/Dalai Lama.in India, but PDF can control their hate against the Chinese members.

What we need in this section is constructive dialogue regardless of nationality, gender and world view. Constructive critique is to be encouraged, for sure, however, this should be honest, non-agenda driven, and respectful of the others' particular sensitivities.

This should be PDF's motto. If everyone conducted themselves in this manner, PDF could become one of the premier sites for discussion of current events.

I wholeheartedly agree with @TaiShang , and not just in regards to this section. Behavior that is rewarded will increase, so let's not feed the trolls. Remember, that when one is baited into responding vindictively, the troll accomplishes his task (i.e. "see? Now everyone knows the true character of XYZ nationality, as I was saying all along.") Don't fall into the trap. I can only advise that we try our best to ignore the baiting, and if it's too difficult, use the "ignore" function.

This should be PDF's motto. If everyone conducted themselves in this manner, PDF could become one of the premier sites for discussion of current events.

I wholeheartedly agree with @TaiShang , and not just in regards to this section. Behavior that is rewarded will increase, so let's not feed the trolls. Remember, that when one is baited into responding vindictively, the troll accomplishes his task (i.e. "see? Now everyone knows the true character of XYZ nationality, as I was saying all along.") Don't fall into the trap. I can only advise that we try our best to ignore the baiting, and if it's too difficult, use the "ignore" function.

Well said, Sir @LeveragedBuyout . The use of the ignore function is the best response against those who have the proclivity to go into personal attacks or making disparaging accusations that serve no basis or cultivate intellectual discourse. Tho I will admit, I feel bad because my 'Ignore List' is quite substantial. Oh dear. O well.

PDF is moderated to a great extend in favor of PRC. If PDF PRC here got themselves to blame if they cannot effectively neutralize dissenters, when the game is so rigged in their favor.

While I often get ban for no reasons at all, PRC like Tiger and many others can go on insulting others with impunity.

From the content that you have posted, you deserved every bit of the ban from PDF.

I guess some nationalities have open up a front war with these China hating threads, mostly Indians and People from Far east are involved into this. Excluding Japan, Japanese seems to have balance thinking.

LOL Why you guys always blame Indians only...
Why nobody say something when Bangladeshi post threads about India just to defame India again and again and also some Pakistani and Chinese members. Ooh So they wanna discuss about that again and again specially problem India facing right now... Com'on everyone know why you guys post thread about Rapes, Religious, Political and Social Issues related to India. And if you don't post them still you guys visit thread and troll there and try to ruin the whole thread..

I agree Indians are very biased towards China and the Mods should penalize the trollers and the haters. PDF cannot stop India doing Naval exercises with the Japanese Navy, giving Vietnam military aid & hardware, stop India from getting oil drilling contracts in South China Sea, stop the hosting of the Tibetean Exile Government/Dalai Lama.in India, but PDF can control their hate against the Chinese members.
Oh, so you mean ... :partay:

P/S: lot of insult comments were come from threads opened by Chinese, Mr.Taishang ... :D

Last edited:
It is only natural that we meet individuals that we do not agree with. If ever there is a situation where a member is personally attacking you or merely trolling , then I recommend you do two things:

1) Report that person to the MODs and ADMIN Team. They are serious in what they do and they do it judiciously and expeditiously.

2) Take advantage of the 'Ignore' tool. This has worked for me, exceptionally well actually.

And remember, buddy @TaiShang . Don't take things too seriously or to heart. Dust it off man.You're one of my favorite Chinese members here and I enjoy our convos.

See you around.

Thank you, friend :). I must get used to the fact and also start using the ignore function, really.

:tup: :-)

I simply love to see more anti-China hatred topics, because the stronger China gets, the more burning hatred from the haters.

I always enjoy to watch the anti-China haters burning out of rage.

To some degree, yes. But, recently, I noticed, the activity has killed almost any chance to start a constructive dialogue. Certain stuff becomes just too repetitive.

The primary question is: Why do Indians are obsessed with the Chinese affairs and almost swarm the China & Far East section while the Chinese pretty much do not care what is going on over there?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom