What's new

The end of the deal, hopes, delusions and treasons

poster.jpg

Can you give a bit more detail? what exactly happened?
Not much information yet, he has been hired by MI6 and is in custody right now. foreign ministry tried to deny his arrest. Yet, it's a too big lie. he has been the advisor to the negotiating team in the banking issues, the sector which we were supposed to get everything and got NOTHING practically.

فعلا که همه چیز شده محرمانه و داریم از برجام دو در قرار دادهای نفتی جدید زنگنه و روحانی بهره می بریم ...

This government is shaking Mossadeq body in his grave ....

Not much information yet, he has been hired by MI6 and is in custody right now. foreign ministry tried to deny his arrest. Yet, it's a too big lie. he has been the advisor to the negotiating team in the banking issues, the sector which we were supposed to get everything and got NOTHING practically.

MI6? wtf? serious?

The problem is your Jew regime. You support an occupier in Middle East which has occupied the first Qibla of muslims.
What do you mean by that!....USA is not a Jew Regime..even if was, so what!...as long as Its not an Islamic regime...and is a free and just regime where I am free to do what I want within the constitution of this great country, which allows me too, we Americans are just fine. Below is the list of countries that hate Israel....so I am not surprised.

http://www.thetoptens.com/countries-who-hate-israel/

MI6? wtf? serious?

They will start blaming us now. :shout:

MI6? wtf? serious?

They will start blaming us now. :shout:

What do you mean by that!....USA is not a Jew Regime..even if was, so what!...as long as Its not an Islamic regime...and is a free and just regime where I am free to do what I want within the constitution of this great country, which allows me too, we Americans are just fine. Below is the list of countries that hate Israel....so I am not surprised.

http://www.thetoptens.com/countries-who-hate-israel/
Lol You shouldn't take it seriously dude. it's just some little Propaganda.:D

Hashemi and step 2:
درست در روزهایی که بحران عدم رفع تحریم ها که به گفته رییس بانک مرکزی دستاورد «تقریبا هیچ» برجام محسوب میشود توسط طرفین غربی بهانه ای برای سوق دادن دولت به سمت برجام2و3 در عرصه تسلیحات نظامی و مباحث به اصطلاح حقوق بشری شده است پدرخوانده دولت یازدهم که پیش از این هم با حمله به سیستم موشکی کشور(بعنوان مرکزثقل حملات غرب به سیستم دفاعی کشورمان)نخستین گام خود را برای تحمیل برجام موشکی-نظامی برداشته بود با سخنانی تعجب برانگیز و تحریف علت رشد صنعت در ژاپن و آلمان به نداشتن نیروی نظامی پس از جنگ جهانی دوم لبه تیغ حملات خود را به سمت سیستم نظامی جمهوری اسلامی برد تا با عوض کردن علت عدم چرخش چرخ صنعت که تا پیش از این بعلت چرخش چرخ سانترفیوژها تفسیر میشد به چرخش چرخ صنعت نظامی کشور فضا را برای هجمه همه جانبه به سمت نیروهای مسلح و نهادهای نظامی فراهم کند

هاشمی در ادامه سخنان با اشاره به اینکه "این راه در ایران باز شده است(راه تعطیل کردن تسلیحات نظامی!)و مدیران و دلسوزان و معلمان باید وارد این فضا شوند؛ مطمئنم دوره دوم دولت روحانی می‌تواند ما را به آنجا برساند" بطور تلویحی خبر از تعیین استراتژی جدید دولت در ادامه عمر خود برای نابود سازی سیستم دفاعی کشور به بهانه پیشرفت صنایع داد

for those who don't know, Mellat and Sepah Banks started the self sanction project. wait for more from the traitors:
224.jpg

http://www.rajanews.com/news/254015/واکنش-اینستاگرامی-حجت‌الاسلام-نبویان-به-مسئله-fatf

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom