What's new

The empire strikes: back UK & India unite to fight Chinese hackers

China was used the same way to deal with the USSR. But once China became a challenger to western power, then we became an enemy. Same will happen to India, right now India is decades behind China in terms of power in all areas, so you are being used until the west realises India is just as bigger threat to western dominance as China is.
The question is will the west cut off India much sooner in the development cycle than they cut us off.
Will India ever reach the level of China and how long will it take?

IT would take decades to reach you where you are and even then you guys would be surpassing us. Tons of Indians know this , so let's not rant on China is better than India and India cannot catch up. Let's accept it. You have made a place for yourself in the world power equations and rightly so.

My wish for India to do away with the Brit alliance is exactly because the west cannot be trusted. Be it the US or its tail wagging dog called UK/GB . They have proved their worth in world politics as nothing but impotent yes men of the US foreign policy . The US is the worst perpetrator of arms race . Feed one nation, then feed a nation's enemy. The cycle keeps going on and on and it is sad to see , on one hand, a nation at the brink of economic woes and another, at the brink of potential economic powerhouse are being played with by a constant feeding of an arms race.

The Brits - need to be played royally at their own game !! Still say, use them, undress them and let them go to the dogs for all I care. The wounds of history are too deep , too ghastly to ever forgive the Brits.

Dude chill. I was just asking. Every time I see an Indian flag I automatically assume they are here to bash China or worship the white man. Lets face it, nearly all Indians here do hate China and Pakistan and love the white man.
So you can't blame me for thinking the way I do when pretty much every Indian I come across acts exactly the way I said.
You are a bit different, that's why I asked.

Matter of perception :) Do read Krait's and many other Indians who write in a sane, mature and unbiased manner and you will see many Indian posters on a 'different' level. Yes, there are arguments but I believe many Indian posters prefer a sane discussion than chest-beating charades :)

By the way, Cong Xi Fa Cai.. Xi Nien Quai Le . May the year of the Snake bring you good luck and prosperity. :)

White British will still hate Brown indian...no matter how many times their governments go to bed together..
Thatsa fact....
Yes, that's the reason why we see many Pakistanis in London . Right? Ohh the Brits love you Pakistanis.
Janaab, zara sheeshe mein mud ke dekhiye soch kya hei aur bol kya hei. Alfaaz bekaar mein na bhonko !

Back
Top Bottom