What's new

The Economist - Discrepancy in Dhaka

Our justice system has become the breeding ground of corruption and injustice. It is the achievement of the judges nominated by the BAL government. These judges are basically crooks disguised as judges. Only an Arab Spring type revolution in Bangladesh can oust these Mafia bosses. People should be organized for such a revolution. Khaleda has been performing miserably, she has become part of the problem. She refuses to rely on the people power, instead she begs to uncle sam and india.

Dude don't call them mafias. Mafias are we more respectful and honourable :D

o my God Bagladesh people r so poor may God provide them basic neccesities

...With all my heart I want the war criminals to be punished, but before that those who used this trial as their political weapon, Should be whipped :devil:

Even though just about now, you know that Awami bastards are trying to kill Jamat leaders for political cause yet you still want these innocent people blood. What is the F matter with you people? :angry:

Even though just about now, you know that Awami bastards are trying to kill Jamat leaders for political cause yet you still want these innocent people blood. What is the F matter with you people? :angry:

Thats the key point, are they innocent or not should be fairly trialed :) to me, they seem innocent but if they really were razakars then no mercy

Thats the key point, are they innocent or not should be fairly trialed :) to me, they seem innocent but if they really were razakars then no mercy

razakars r just fighting for their right... they have done no crime, they patriotic to their land

a bangi who is loyal to indian hindus should not talk about loyalty

Did not trusted them/the process/the court/BAL before and was sure about the political agenda of BAL behind the trial. Now the whole thing is reveled!

Idune bhai and Munshi ji are always doing good charity revealing these evils.

Anyway, not seeing anything in Prothom-Alo on this!

...You failed to understand me, I said only war criminals should be tried but they should have given proper and fair trial. But these BAL is failing to achieve the goal. When fair trial is tried it is almost assured that innocent would not be harmed. That is the key point of law and order. You can not use law as your personal weapon of interest !!!

razakars r just fighting for their right... they have done no crime, they patriotic to their land

a bangi who is loyal to indian hindus should not talk about loyalty

@ Although I am not a supporter of Jammat but sometimes I realize that whole Liberation Movement of 1971 had been planned and dictated from behind the screen.

@ Most of the old muslim scholars, politicians, religious people, Peer,Fakirs of East Bengal had been killed/eliminated systematically during this movement. First they started killing the Biharees, then the pro-muslim oriented politicians, Tribal supporters of united Pakistan, the Bengali muslim refugees specially the refugees from Maldaha and finally they destroyed the muslim oriented education system by introducing the Education Policy System of DR "Kudrat-e- Khuda". What I could re-collect during this period near about 19,000 pro-muslim oriented people were silently killed in the name of collabarator. Now, what ever left they want to eliminate all together but fool BAL does not know that about 90% people of our country are muslim.

...You failed to understand me, I said only war criminals should be tried but they should have given proper and fair trial. But these BAL is failing to achieve the goal. When fair trial is tried it is almost assured that innocent would not be harmed. That is the key point of law and order. You can not use law as your personal weapon of interest !!!

Sure as general principal that is how it should be. But these accused were arrested and put in the jail before the trial even started and with politucal vendetta in mind. Along the way Awami League kangaroo court stematically violated law and supress evidence against accusations. All were mum then, now we see many trying to distance themselves from Awami crime. Nothing good ever can come out of Awami league thugs.

I dont think, those basstards deserve a trial. War criminals should had been hanged without a trial.

.. My 2 cents

Sure as general principal that is how it should be. But these accused were arrested and put in the jail before the trial even started and with politucal vendetta in mind. Along the way Awami League kangaroo court stematically violated law and supress evidence against accusations. All were mum then, now we see many trying to distance themselves from Awami crime. Nothing good ever can come out of Awami league thugs.

That goes to my point, its not a fair trial !!!

I dont think, those basstards deserve a trial. War criminals should had been hanged without a trial.

.. My 2 cents

If this is your two cents then someone could have 4 cets suggetion to hang you or awami league indian dalals upside down from light post. Where does it leave us? Fact is Awami League ran farcical trial with pre set judgment and now their crime along with criminals are exposed wide open. Now they would adapt the line you are preching "I dont think, those basstards deserve a trial". No woories soon enough people will say the same to Awami League leaders.

That goes to my point, its not a fair trial !!!

That trial itself is a criminal act given what had been done. Even "Not Fair" is million light years away.

Back
Top Bottom