What's new

The dragon gets a bear hug

TRADE DIFFERENCES
However, the resumption of massive Russian arms supplies to China could still be a cause for concern in India. Closer defence ties between Moscow and Beijing are an offshoot of strong dynamics of their overall relations. China is Russia’s top commercial partner, with bilateral trade expected to touch $90 billion this year and soar to $200 billion by 2020. Mr. Putin has described China’s rise as “a chance to catch the Chinese wind in the sails of our economy.”

This contrasts with sluggish trade between India and Russia, which stood at $11 billion last year; even the target of $20 billion the two governments set for 2015 falls short on ambition. India risks being eclipsed by China on the Russian radar screens. As Russia’s top business daily Kommersant noted recently, even today, Russian officials from top to bottom tend to look at India with “drowsy apathy,” while Mr. Putin’s visit to India last year was long on “meaningless protocol” and short on time and substance.Link: The dragon gets a bear hug | idrw.org

In Short, India's GOOSE IS COOKED, YEAH ?

Its really ridiculous when Indians compare themselves to two global powers and think just because they happen to buy some stuff, they can influence the policies of a major global power!

that confirms what i said. soo after we bought Su 30 mkk,Indians asked russians for Su30mki.
let's wait and see if india will buy su35 after we get it.

i think its other way round u asked for su35 when we're working on fgfa,mki

You dont find it bad untill our a&& burns .we have options to buy best tech but without tot.we dont have the the gutts to utilise the experiances that we got by manufacturing su 30mki s for our lca project.If they where chineese ...no need to say.

For the Chinese TOT doesn't matter....because all they need is the aircrafts TOT to apne aap kar lenge. Everything is fair in love and war....India should learn to act smart...don't we have the saying...JAB SIDHI UNGLI SE GHEE NA NIKLE TO UNGLE TEDI KARO...just follow it.

:rofl:
Are you ashamed of your own flag dude ??? There is nothing you would gain with false flag.
And if you gona do it do it correct.
plz I am Indian.Whats wrong in this thread ?!
Customer is only a customer...unless our politicians younger generation shows sum gutts...
we r TECHNO-slaves.

plz I am Indian.Whats wrong in this thread ?!
Customer is only a customer...unless our politicians younger generation shows sum gutts...
we r TECHNO-slaves.
Yes and I am from Mars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Sorry kindda busy Just starting an invasion. Care to join in ???

Russia will sell weapons to anyone whoever they wish.

India needs to wake up to the rapidly changing scenario in Afghanistan and the Balochistan area.

Yes and I am from Mars :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:. Sorry kindda busy Just starting an invasion. Care to join in ???
No thanks .before laughing with ur inferior mouth do care to push your index finger for the sake of your mother land when ballet box arrives.thanks.

No thanks .before laughing with ur inferior mouth do care to push your index finger for the sake of your mother land when ballet box arrives.thanks.

:rofl: comrade oooo :rofl: sure can do :tup: and with my own identity and not with some fake thing

BTW your zandubam factory is in which constituency ??? If you know offcourse ;)

Russia will sell weapons to anyone whoever they wish.

India needs to wake up to the rapidly changing scenario in Afghanistan and the Balochistan area.

10 bucks says this guys is ENG fail ! If he ever studied one :P

pray tell me, hows understanding the russians' urge to sell weapons to China == waking up in balochistan ? LOL !

I do not know why Some of the Indian members making it a big issue ? Russia have a long history of supplying weapon systems to china. Russia needs money desperately n China have it.

Where were those whinners when India was throwing all thr tenders to west ? In my view every action have a reaction. Nothing much to worry about it. Russia china relations are indepandent of India. Its not like pakistan france or pakistan russia whr India can make technical blockage

that confirms what i said. soo after we bought Su 30 mkk,Indians asked russians for Su30mki.
let's wait and see if india will buy su35 after we get it.

Won't happen, we will induct few hundred fifth generation aircraft Sukhoi PAKFA where India even own the license of technology.

I do not know why Some of the Indian members making it a big issue ? Russia have a long history of supplying weapon systems to china. Russia needs money desperately n China have it.

Where were those whinners when India was throwing all thr tenders to west ? In my view every action have a reaction. Nothing much to worry about it. Russia china relations are indepandent of India. Its not like pakistan france or pakistan russia whr India can make technical blockage

Russians blocked cryogenic tech due Us preassure,but now they r selling hitech weapons for a mad communist regime.World don't know how they gonna use this against their neighbours,they r playing the double agent game.

Russians blocked cryogenic tech due Us preassure,but now they r selling hitech weapons for a mad communist regime.World don't know how they gonna use this against their neighbours,they r playing the double agent game.

huh ? are u a kid ? hows Su-35 gonna make a diff when they have J20/ j31 coming up ? .. cryo tech transfer was put on hold not blocked per se..

they did proide ISRO with 4 cryo engines.. to study/experiment with and/or to bascially fcuk around with.. So quit bullshitting people here..

Su-35 wont make a difference ... cause we have Rafale.. AND most importantly PAKFA in our pocket.. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom