What's new

The Doval Doctrine – India’s Hybrid War against Pakistan

You may be right. But, I think that in these matters, virtually, all the states set a "threshold", and only act against a person or organization, when it substantially crosses that threshold. Not a bad policy, except where, for some reason, the threshold is not placed appropriately. This is about the overt measures; but covert measures, in any case, need to be taken, at all times.

Totally agree with you --- the problem with such movements is that they can "snowball" and gain popular support very quickly, at which point massive intel estimate errors tend to happen (Arab Spring / Syria and other cases in point.) I believe it is better to nip things in the bud. What we tend to do is to wait while it's at a mid-stage --- hoping it doesn't mushroom and yet it's too late to act kinetically because it's reached a certain size.

Totally agree with you --- the problem with such movements is that they can "snowball" and gain popular support very quickly, at which point massive intel estimate errors tend to happen (Arab Spring / Syria and other cases in point.) I believe it is better to nip things in the bud. What we tend to do is to wait while it's at a mid-stage --- hoping it doesn't mushroom and yet it's too late to act kinetically because it's reached a certain size.

I agree with you. I hope that our concerned agencies are carrying out the necessary covert measures.

Out of curiosity, I google searched Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) using the simple keywords, the acronym of the movement, PTM. To my shock, the initials search results showed the misery and sufferings of a distinctive ethnic group, Pashtuns in Pakistan. I was spellbound to see how the initial results portrayed the state of Pakistan and its Army as murderers and oppressors, a country where Pashtuns are treated as third-grade citizens, a country where Army is solely linked to conducting oppression.

Gone are the days when enemies attacked their respective target while utilizing the kinetic means of warfare. This is the contemporary realm of the sub-conventional warfare where enemies now target using the means of hybrid war like ethno-fascists groups and dissemination of plethora of forged propaganda / distorted narratives in accordance with the agenda.

In case of Pakistan, the sub-nationalist movement, Pashtun Tahafuz Movement is a clear manifestation of the 5TH Generation warfare that has been imposed on Pakistan by enemies of Pakistan, who from the past have been hell-bent to disrupt the peace by dividing the country on ethnic means.

A number of dubious media and political stalwarts such as Mehmood Achakzai, Hussain Haqqani, Marvi Sarmad and Asfandyar Ali etc, have expressed their open support to PTM and are doing everything to disseminate the anti-Pakistan propaganda. The undue media coverage and media hype by International media on the tailored movement PTM while ignoring the perpetual human carnage in Yemen, Syria, Sudan and other African countries make it evident that the party is working on the agenda of the enemies of Pakistan.

Out of curiosity, I google searched Pashtun Tahafuz Movement (PTM) using the simple keywords, the acronym of the movement, PTM. To my shock, the initials search results showed the misery and sufferings of a distinctive ethnic group, Pashtuns in Pakistan. I was spellbound to see how the initial results portrayed the state of Pakistan and its Army as murderers and oppressors, a country where Pashtuns are treated as third-grade citizens, a country where Army is solely linked to conducting oppression.

Gone are the days when enemies attacked their respective target while utilizing the kinetic means of warfare. This is the contemporary realm of the sub-conventional warfare where enemies now target using the means of hybrid war like ethno-fascists groups and dissemination of plethora of forged propaganda / distorted narratives in accordance with the agenda.

In case of Pakistan, the sub-nationalist movement, Pashtun Tahafuz Movement is a clear manifestation of the 5TH Generation warfare that has been imposed on Pakistan by enemies of Pakistan, who from the past have been hell-bent to disrupt the peace by dividing the country on ethnic means.

A number of dubious media and political stalwarts such as Mehmood Achakzai, Hussain Haqqani, Marvi Sarmad and Asfandyar Ali etc, have expressed their open support to PTM and are doing everything to disseminate the anti-Pakistan propaganda. The undue media coverage and media hype by International media on the tailored movement PTM while ignoring the perpetual human carnage in Yemen, Syria, Sudan and other African countries make it evident that the party is working on the agenda of the enemies of Pakistan.
Excellent post really. You are spot on with your analysis of the findings. I have noticed this too that if you search PTM you get mostly tailored search results. This happens specially if you are searching from outside Pakistan or not on google.com.PK
However if you are not using VPN and searching on google.com.pk you will mostly get new links to their political activities, protests and rallies etc.

Moving the thread to "Internal Security" section.

@The Eagle @Slav Defence @HRK @Foxtrot Alpha @Hachiman

PTM has got international backing. They are being facilitated and bring provided all platforms.
See this for example:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-arrests-herald-state-crackdown-idUSKCN1TL16D
It does not matter if they are right or wrong, what matters is whose narrative is winning. The famous sentence "tell a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth" holds valid.
This campaign is well organised and coordinated. Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if an official website pops up of PTM. Unfortunately, the only sufferers will be exactly those people whom the PTM is allegedly trying to protect.

Last edited:
@Aniqa_Sheikh_92 Gone are the days of main stream media, it is the time of google and social media. IF anyone had any doubts about the google being tool of US govt, recent spate between China and USA vis-a-vis Huawei should open the eyes. Every US corporation is a part and parcel of the US state machinery and is at the disposal of their govt. Google scour each and every webpage, ranks it according to the algorithms no one knows and that is why China has rightly banned the use of google to protect her citizens from being spied on.

PTM has got international backing. They are being facilitated and bring provided all platforms.
See this for example:
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...-arrests-herald-state-crackdown-idUSKCN1TL16D
It does not matter if they are right or wrong, what matters is whose narrative is winning. The famous sentence "tell a lie a thousand times and it becomes the truth" holds valid.
This campaign is well organised and coordinated. Infact, I wouldn't be surprised if an official website pops up of PTM. Unfortunately, the only sufferers will be exactly those people whom the PTM is allegedly trying to protect.
the worst thing is that right now our traitor opposition politicians are fully supporting PTM . the basta*d bilawal is bent upon getting dawar and wazir released. pak is facing another 71 like situation where the corrupt politicians are desperate to destabilize the country for their own selfish interests. the government's poor performance and dead slow process of accountability is adding fuel to the fire. pak parliament is the most dangerous place for conspiracies against pak.

The undue media coverage and media hype by International media on the tailored movement PTM while ignoring the perpetual human carnage in Yemen, Syria, Sudan and other African countries make it evident that the party is working on the agenda of the enemies of Pakistan.

The important question to ask here is how should all this be countered effectively?

See this for example:

Please see the above.

The important question to ask here is how should all this be countered effectively?

Please see the above.

Don't worry. Ghafoor is there. You have a very high ranking officer whereas your opposition has nobody.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom