What's new

The delusion of identity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry i won't quote you further, someone who call the civilization after mythical river which is not identified even to this day unlike rest of the rivers is indeed real historian.
you have a delusion of identity....get well soon...:lol:

Ok..you show your proof....and let me check......

now you are talking like a school kid.....:lol::lol:
I say your source is BS..
show me another....

Google has anyone ever deciphered Indus valley language that alone will show you the credibility of your source.

Indus valley civilization had indian connection or not since this all is BS

Anything that fall unde the ancient Land of Indus valley civilzation is True Pakistani Geography.

Pakistan infact is a successor state of Indus valley civilization.

Indus valley people were monotheist like modern day Pakistanis.

Actually nobody knows the religion of the ancient IVC people.

Google has anyone ever deciphered Indus valley language that alone will show you the credibility of your source.

As i said before, Sarasvati name was enough to know that link was gutter trash by hindutva nothing more.

But the argument was that major sites where found in Haryana and then you claimed they where Punjabi so it didn't matter.:rofl:

I never claimed they were punjabis. I said every harappa site found in India is later phase, centuries later. The original and oldest most famous sites are in Pakistan. Its legacy of Harappans who moved from Pakistan to India.

Indus valley civilization had indian connection or not since this all is BS

Anything that fall unde the ancient Land of Indus valley civilzation is True Pakistani Geography.

Pakistan infact is a successor state of Indus valley civilization.

Indus valley people were monotheist like modern day Pakistanis.

Change the name from Islamic Republic of Pakistan to Indus Republic of Pakistan :enjoy:

This thread is perfect example of Indians delusions.
read the extract from the article...and understand about whom the article is saying....India or pakistan.....or go to the front page and read whole....:lol:

Hardly would there be any other nation so short-sighted, having messed up its identity so badly, experiencing a complete disconnect from its real past and living in dangerous delusions.

Leave aside the multitudes of illiterates or semi-illiterates; do the highly-educated people of our nation have the minutest of an ideawho they really are; which stock they really belong to; what are the wonders that their ancestors have done in so many fields over thousands of years? But here arises a question: Who were their ancestors? Were they Al Khwarizmis, Al Berunis or were they Mahaviras, Ashokas, etc.?

Ours may be the only nation where the sense of ancestry is sickeningly mistaken, thanks to our unbounded hatred towards everything that is Indian. Intense propaganda through distorted curricula and censored media, coupled with intellectual and moral barrenness over decades, has given rise to this sorry state of affairs. Consequently, there is a complete blackout of history spanning several millennia from the Indus Valley Civilisation to the conquest of Sindh by our textbook hero, Muhammad bin Qasim.

Again with your garbage it only proves that you know how to repeat yourself, all that happened long after the first mentions of Indian people.

When was the first mention of indian people and why do you think account by Megasthanes written around 300BC and followed for about 2.5 millenniums are irrelevant for you. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

Aahhh...again your BS....
give me proof.....

You call it BS based on what? I can give you sources of different people claiming to have solved it in different ways. None are academically accepted though.

I cannot deny the influence, or the absorption of vocab. But that was multicultural environment, languages get influenced. I can't recall a single language that doesn't absorbs words from another, having such a close and strong cultural influence. But it is limited to that. Many words got absorbed in Hindustani. The base language, the script, grammar, everything derived from old Indian languages.
History of Hindustani - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is not clearly written in wikipedia:
Very ambiguous. But the one with Perso-Arabic script is Urdu, while the one with Devanagari script is Hindi.

Yes, Wiki is not 100% accurate. Let's leave it at that. My purpose is to expose Indic and his lies.
I respect that you have the class to engage in a civil and honest discourse. Most other Indians member would've taken his side and went after me.

I too expect proper proof to be provided for substantiating a hypothesis, failing which, I see no reason to accept the assumption, be it from California Board or Harvard.
I too have read a few articles on this matter, and haven't come across a single proof in support of this assertion. I'd be happy to see what you've got there regarding Aryan invasion.

Further reading can be found from California Board and Harvard, but let's leave it at that. As I said above, my purpose is to call out this fake history buff, Indic, who goes around spewing half baked crap and re-inventing history.

Last edited:
read the extract from the article...and understand about whom the article is saying....India or pakistan.....or go to the front page and read whole....:lol:

Pakistanis know perfectly well who they are. We are forefathers of your Hindu civilization, only an idiot will deny this. :cheers:

When was the first mention of indian people and why do you think account by Megasthanes written around 300BC and followed for about 2.5 millenniums are irrelevant for you. :girl_wacko::girl_wacko:

The first mention was by Darius who conquered the IVC. So what your logic is if people have been wrong for thousands of year just leave them wrong, by your logic the earth should still be considered flat. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom